The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 02-09-2021, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by humsuplou69 View Post
Went buangkok, saw a petite looking maid, like underage kind minah kind...
Anyone met teenage maid in buangkok before? going back next week same spot, if see her will go for her hehe.
Buangkok only 1 maid?
Old 02-09-2021, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Devil8977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How to get maid contact? First timer here want try
Old 02-09-2021, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post

This one me no chance up golden one feel atas and work marina one residence?! Is she really a maid?

Last time was a maid. She was once my fb for 5mths before we parted ways

He BJ skills damn good and she really got fair skin.
Old 02-09-2021, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post

Wow lucky man , SYT !

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 02-09-2021, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 932 / Power: 19
JERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil8977 View Post
How to get maid contact? First timer here want try
Go to any maid agency and ask for their ctc. If you shy and find it troublesome to do so, then you might want to try reading this thread from the beginning....
Old 02-09-2021, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2200 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Whoa bro ah wolf da man!!!!!!
Old 03-09-2021, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
divine88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Last Sunday was an amazing time for me as I smashed two maids in a single day.

I first met the first maid on a Dating App here. Talked and managed to make her fall in love with me

She has been working here 5 years and recently broke up with her ex-bf (Chinese and Singaporean). I casually asked her why she broke up and she said her ex-bf neglected her. Oh well, luckily she met me, who will shower her with tons of physical care and concern.

We met up on our first date in Aljunied area on a Sunday and proceeded to a hotel. Alas, the whole area was swarmed with Banglas and other maids, and sadly all the hotels were booked.

In desperation, I called up several other hotels and managed to snag one in Bugis area.

We went down, got a really nice and comfy room, and once in the room, the action unfolded.

We kissed and made out passionately.

She is quite petite, around 148cm and my huge body and arms were holding here and making out.

Kissed her neck area and made her very horny so she started to play around with my dick.

I then proceeded to unwrap my Sunday present and lo, and behold, I had two cute boobs and inverted-backward nipples looking at me. Proceeded to lick and suck until she was moaning and I can feel her wetness.

Asked her to give me a BBBJ and she kindly and happily sucked and licked. Best feeling ever. I felt like a King being served by my own personal FB maid.

After that, inserted my D into her and smashed her. We tried many positions, missionary, spoon, doggy and she especially loved cowgirl. Lost count of the number of times she came. She rode me and moaned crazily.

After that, we rested for about 30 mins before we had another session. At this point, I nearly forgotten I have booked another slot with another maid.

Oh shit...
Old 03-09-2021, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
WhatsApe is one of the Best!WhatsApe is one of the Best!WhatsApe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manofwar View Post
Got to know FDH , wana ask her out for a meal lol but she wana to ask her friend along sia. Haha I told her no problem ask lor. She was like quite surprise that I never reject lol. But now was thinking how to ask the friend away if I wana take her to hotel sia 🤔
Bring her to CS , only 2 person allow to sit together
Old 03-09-2021, 08:24 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 13
manhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

just shaved clean
Old 03-09-2021, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3175 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post

so what is she working as now??
Old 03-09-2021, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Sian.... Wanna date the chai go hotel this Sunday but she scare the tracing device dun wanna go.

Any lobang for room to rent short time pm me.
Old 03-09-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 11
mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!

Found another indon mee in michat..lucky me..tonite wanna meet her before midnite..near serangoon area..wish me luck..hee
Old 03-09-2021, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 11
mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!

In black is the hot ass from yck..yummy

The white one is the one meeting at kovan..wish me luck..

Last edited by mrbigbrowndick; 03-09-2021 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Cannot see image
Old 03-09-2021, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 10
alphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbigbrowndick View Post

All the best bro... Dont 4get to FR them after the deed... 🤣 🤣 🤣
Old 03-09-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3280 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbigbrowndick View Post

I know this white t one haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1