The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 25-03-2013, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by hero27 View Post
7) carpark near kallang leisure park.. had a bj session there as well as supernatural action there! (most eerie experience during outdoors)
Mind sharing the supernatural action thingy?

Cheers!
Old 25-03-2013, 03:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -53 / Power: 0
glster has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
Bump into police patrol is worse than bump into other dirty stuff lor.

Just kena and the police took down both our particulars, comms back HQ to check our background and then gave warning

Any recommendation in north-east area can PM me? I am ok with peeping tom, as long as NO police patrol
ya man last time went behind a dark place behind a stadium with my fb, was getting heat on 4 police man petroling on foot. end up check our ID and ask us to go back home as they looking for a malay guy who commit some robbery. end up kenna fuck by my fb haha
Old 25-03-2013, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hero27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Mind sharing the supernatural action thingy?

Cheers!
Its actually near the old indoor stadium carpark.. my FB was giving me a bbbj, and after ive CIM she was back up on her seating position.. then suddenly she grabbed my hand and to leave the ppace quickly.. find it weird cause usually we will still hang out and chat for awhile.. bt sensing something wasnt right I drove off.. so I asked her what happened and she said she saw someone standing under a tree looking directly at us..

I thought that was it.. then guess what, suddenly she looked at me and give me this eerie smile and talked to me in a different tone of voice.. asking where are we gg.. told her ik sending her home, and she told me her home is back there at kallang! I was freaking out like mad lah.. I wajt to say my prayers now also I feel abit awkward since I just released cum mah.. I tell her dont be funny.. and suddenly she gave a loud cry.. to be honest I was fucking scared lah.. I was saying al the prayers I know, dont care already.. but nothing seems to work.. I had to make several stops along the way to her house in pasir ris.. cause there will be times she wld claw my thighs and arms with her nails.. upon reaching her place she was asleep.. I waited in the car till the sunrise with her.. thank god she woke up fine without remembering what had happened.. I also dont wanna share the story with her.. afraid she wldnt wanna do outdoor with me again..! The most misadventure i had during my sexcapade!
Old 25-03-2013, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
romeolin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Its actually near the old indoor stadium carpark.. my FB was giving me a bbbj, and after ive CIM she was back up on her seating position.. then suddenly she grabbed my hand and to leave the ppace quickly.. find it weird cause usually we will still hang out and chat for awhile.. bt sensing something wasnt right I drove off.. so I asked her what happened and she said she saw someone standing under a tree looking directly at us..

I thought that was it.. then guess what, suddenly she looked at me and give me this eerie smile and talked to me in a different tone of voice.. asking where are we gg.. told her ik sending her home, and she told me her home is back there at kallang! I was freaking out like mad lah.. I wajt to say my prayers now also I feel abit awkward since I just released cum mah.. I tell her dont be funny.. and suddenly she gave a loud cry.. to be honest I was fucking scared lah.. I was saying al the prayers I know, dont care already.. but nothing seems to work.. I had to make several stops along the way to her house in pasir ris.. cause there will be times she wld claw my thighs and arms with her nails.. upon reaching her place she was asleep.. I waited in the car till the sunrise with her.. thank god she woke up fine without remembering what had happened.. I also dont wanna share the story with her.. afraid she wldnt wanna do outdoor with me again..! The most misadventure i had during my sexcapade!

shit man thats creepy
Old 25-03-2013, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Bro Hero, seems like u just kena blow and CIM by a Tiko Gui, must be damn kinky cum scary!

Anyway, good that u and your FB is fine after that!
Old 25-03-2013, 04:42 PM
Samster

hero27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Creepy as hell! Lol kinky cum scary?! I actually vouch not to do outdoors again after that! But temptations got the better of me! Lol~
Old 25-03-2013, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Fucking in the public area

Last Sat, my fb and I went to P.S for late night movie and after that took a walk at Istana Park. We were dirty talking throughout and touching each other. We both got damn horny and decided to look for a discrete area for a good fucking session. Then we spotted a dark spot well hidden by bushes. We sat down on the grass patch and started groping each other while french kissing passionately. Without removing her top, I unhooked her bra and squeezed her both tits ans sucked on her already erected nipples. Then I lifted her skirt and removed her panty..oh damn! Wow...I was amazed.. She was soaking wet already...my fingers got very slippery from the oozing juice.. I kept on fingering her fast until she cum hard on my fingers...hehe..so shiok!
Then it's my turn now, my dick is already on hard mode.. I unzipped my jeans and pulled out my hard cock. It sprung out alive..hehe.. My fb then go down and gave me a bbbj.. Wow...so exciting and I was keeping a lookout for anyone who may pass by at that time..hehe...it was 2am at that time! I assume no one will be there...of course I hope so..haha... My fb then got tired of the sucking and want me to fuck her so she went on top of me and rode my cock (raw).. she pumped me slowly at first and later got faster and faster as I felt her pussy got more tightened... She was riding me so fast that I couldn't control anymore and shot my hot load in her while she got herself another orgasm.. I wiped her cum dripping pussy with tissues and then I cleaned myself up and put my sleeping cock back into my jeans. She wore back her panty and we happily took a cab back home..
Old 26-03-2013, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
LALAIdiot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Holy Shit.
I would never want to experience this.

Bro, you're a survivor. *thumbs up*
Old 29-03-2013, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
koneku2002 is Cool - loads of Potential

any couples free tmrw?
Old 29-03-2013, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
nicefreak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynicefreak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Has been an active reader to this thread that i decided to share my recent public adventure that happen last weekend.

Was driving along macritchie reservoir after a special dinner with my gal and we were thinking of exploring the dark roads near Adam Parks. Understanding that the areas consists of residences. we drove with the headlights off. Stopped the car and started to finger my gal and damn, she was wet almost immediately. Pulled out my hard cock and she sucked it away and was ready to cum in her mouth. It was quiet surrounding and no cars were around.

We drove off, with my hard cock still dangling out of my pants and exploring more other places around the area. We drove into another road in and this time, she took off her top and jeans, climbed into the back seats and i started pumping her, me naked. We changed position and the car getting a bit hot. We opened the door and stepped out of the car, and continue pumping doggy in her.

After 10 mins, cummed into her mouth and dressed up, quickly jumped into the car and zoom off!..
Old 30-03-2013, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 14
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great stories
Old 30-03-2013, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
koneku2002 is Cool - loads of Potential

any couples free today?
Old 30-03-2013, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 22
ouzo3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyouzo3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Mount faber seems to be a nice n quiet place for couples too. The one above the restaurant which lead u to the mini merlion..
Old 30-03-2013, 08:02 PM
Samster (M)

tedpole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Fucking in the public area

Istana Park! It's a great place. My first time was there A few years ago when I was still in the army I was dating this girl I met in a club. At our 3rd or 4th date we went to watch a late night movie at PS, then decided to go Istana Park to talk cock. Never expected that my cock would get some action too . We started making out and being the virgin boy my cock started to erect and almost burst through my pants. I was so horny that I took her hand into my pants and made her stroke me. I started whispering to her that my night would be perfect if I got a blowjob. Wah piang she really unzipped my pants and then started sucking me in public. Heng it was 2am! There was a couple making out nearby but I am sure they would understand. I quickly took my jacket to cover her face (and my cock lah :P) Horny army boy, suck little bit confirm cum, I said I was going to shoot, then to my shock she stopped and then sat on top of me and shoved my cock into her. I don't know how I managed to control it but we fucked for a bit. i think i trying to drag out my first time ;P. When she cummed she started sucking me again so that the area would be clean! best fuck ever!
Old 31-03-2013, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 14
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Went sentosa with my gf during the long weekend. She wore a loose light colour dress with bikini inside. Her dress was quite thin and her bikini was bright so many guys were looking at her when we walked pass.

We had a hanky panky in the cp before we went vivo for dinner and movie. Didn't have sex but removed her bikini top. She put on a jacket to cover her boobs in vivo. But her dress was thin so I can still see her pink pointy nipples when she sat opposite me during dinner. I think the waiter also noticed as he keep staring at her nipples. I was quite horny then but had to rush to catch the movie. Inside theatre, I slip my hand under her dress and untie her bikini bottom and fingered her. She was very wet and her dress was wet too. We were the last to leave when the show ended. Didn't want others to notice she not wearing panty and the wet patch near her pussy area. A bit paiseh when we took the lift down to cp with some others.

In the end drove to a open cp nearby and removed her jacket and dress. She was completely naked and horny. Bonk her inside the car.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1