The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 27-08-2021, 06:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Technician82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Yes, i managed to suck her tits in public toilet, she want me to fuck her but I dont feel comfortable to have sex at public toliet, but I asked her to do bbbj for me, she really goods and her boobs are bigs too, I love them so much, will try to ask her go hotel next time, miss her bj and tits
Should have f her in the toilet bro. But anyway, good score
Old 27-08-2021, 06:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Technician82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERK-KAN View Post
The nearest is Johor Bahru Hotel. Just 2.4km from Marsiling
🤦‍♂️haha bro, don't like that la.
Got 2 times I want to go home late at night tio 2 couple want go hotel piak piak. From north go to geylang and Chinatown.. hahaha .. still ask me where the hotel cheaper ...
Old 27-08-2021, 07:46 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, i managed to suck her tits in public toilet, she want me to fuck her but I dont feel comfortable to have sex at public toliet, but I asked her to do bbbj for me, she really goods and her boobs are bigs too, I love them so much, will try to ask her go hotel next time, miss her bj and tits
pussy got smelly?
Old 27-08-2021, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 20
awesome04 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterawesome04 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterawesome04 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterawesome04 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterawesome04 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Nice......!
Old 27-08-2021, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2200 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

The indo mee pic is mosy filter hehehehe hope can fuck her soon want to suck and titi fuck her……
Old 27-08-2021, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1400 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Any bro able to get their maid for a tag team match? 2 guys 1 maid?
Old 27-08-2021, 10:36 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
shyboy1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bro

Anyone try her before

Any review

Tq

Last edited by shyboy1; 27-08-2021 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Add pic
Old 27-08-2021, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
Tomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Met this petie indo last week. Stays hdb top level. Had a quickie with her after her market. Damn she's horny cause she don't have any off day till now. Hope there's no camera around hee.

Last edited by Tomyum88; 30-08-2021 at 11:26 AM.
Old 27-08-2021, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2200 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Nice bro!!!!!
Old 27-08-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Lol why never bring to hotel after the toilet? Lol
Coz she having off day only on Sunday, it was on weekday I went to meet her at her place, so we just have a quickie at nearby public toilet. She told me she willing to service bros with a price in hotel, if any bros interested I can ask her.
Old 27-08-2021, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2406 View Post
the uncle like dead fish
the maid got what she wanted
Old 27-08-2021, 12:26 PM
Samster

tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
No need to pay for doing at public toilet ? Why dont fuck .... What the waste ...🙄🙃
yes bro, at that time is FOC, i only brought her lunch, not sure whether she charge me to go hotel or not, will try if I have time, coz on Sunday still busy bonks with my Myanmar and India maid first.....
Old 27-08-2021, 12:31 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomyum88 View Post

Met this petie indo last week. Stays hdb top level. Had a quickie with her after her market. Damn she's horny cause she don't have any off day till now. Hope there's no camera around hee.
great catch bro, looking from her back, slim and good figure.
Old 27-08-2021, 12:51 PM
Samster

bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

this girl looks good.
mind sharing the video of her?
Old 27-08-2021, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:

Hee her employer always not home. Went up few times to bang her. Omg she's a damn horny indo lady. Normally on Friday night when her employer go her bf house to stay for a night and i went up mid night..

Up many ladies before. Indo or pinoy. But prefer pinoy they more passion. Indo more wild i must say.

Have a permanent pinoy lover and many extras when my lover is not available. hee..
looks like she is enjoying it.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1