The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 23-09-2010, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 19
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Bro Oh yes mentioned "long silk hair" (we all know Vivi got short haircut), and Bro jacky43 validated that it was for Jennifer.

So how come you are still confused?

Anyways, the FR is for Jennifer H16R12.

Cheers.
sorry, not go PT often...

thanks bro to clarify that she is Jennifer.
Old 23-09-2010, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh yes View Post

Bro Oh yes, Sir thank you so much for your ups points. Appreciate your kindness and generosity.

I was keen to ups you before but I admit I was shy considering you are power 5 and I am just power 1. You know what I mean. A newbie exchanging points with a senior to get back more points, genuine as it may be but still doesn't look nice to me. Some more points you never asked for in the 1st place.

And now you ups me and I believe it is because I have earned it. Once again my profound thanks.

I ups you back with my 1 humble point for your FR on Jennifer H16R12.

Thank you Bro and good day.

Cheers.
Old 23-09-2010, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh yes View Post

allow me to have futher comments....

yes... that Jennifer is demure CFM look, with long silky hair, nice figure with pink colour nipple. As good complexion as Moon, and another plus point is that she is not as big size as Moon.

I was attracted by her above feature when she first landed in PT. Sadly, after tried her once. Not interested to RTF anymore.

Her service is so so only.... she just does her job in catbath, AR, BBBJ... everything in a routine... that's all. And not give u any chance to do anything out of her rountine....
Old 23-09-2010, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post

yes... that Jennifer is demure CFM look, with long silky hair, nice figure with pink colour nipple. As good complexion as Moon, and another plus point is that she is not as big size as Moon.

I was attracted by her above feature when she first landed in PT. Sadly, after tried her once. Not interested to RTF anymore.

Her service is so so only.... she just does her job in catbath, AR, BBBJ... everything in a routine... that's all. And not give u any chance to do anything out of her rountine....

But I think Jennifer provide AJ. Why I say so? Because when I doggie her, I found that her asshole is quite big. I believe she do AJ... Maybe before or maybe now
Old 23-09-2010, 01:41 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:

I have 1st tried her in H03, RTF and then some. A couple in H16 and I lost craving for her. We did 69 and she does allow me to paint her. She in doggy at edge of the bed and I kneeling on the floor and paint her pussy and asshole.

Thank you Bro alvin36 for further comments. Same as you, not interested to RTF anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
But I think Jennifer provide AJ. Why I say so? Because when I doggie her, I found that her asshole is quite big. I believe she do AJ... Maybe before or maybe now
Maybe now lah, I hope so. Because when I paint her I don't recall her asshole was quite big. Long time I never RTF and a lot of things could happen yah. Thanks for comments Bro MrBombastic.

Cheers.

PS: Bro U-Da-Man, how are you?!
Old 23-09-2010, 02:02 PM
Samster

alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
bro... you are very funny
I surf sbf for so many years... 1st time see such comments

"found that her asshole is quite big. I believe she do AJ"
Old 23-09-2010, 03:26 PM
Samster

MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Maybe she offer to her regulars. Probably bro fornicator try her ass before but he quite quite

Quote:
I have 1st tried her in H03, RTF and then some. A couple in H16 and I lost craving for her. We did 69 and she does allow me to paint her. She in doggy at edge of the bed and I kneeling on the floor and paint her pussy and asshole.

Thank you Bro alvin36 for further comments. Same as you, not interested to RTF anymore.

Maybe now lah, I hope so. Because when I paint her I don't recall her asshole was quite big. Long time I never RTF and a lot of things could happen yah. Thanks for comments Bro MrBombastic.

Cheers.

PS: Bro U-Da-Man, how are you?!
Old 23-09-2010, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro... you are very funny
I surf sbf for so many years... 1st time see such comments

Aiyo... This is based on my experience before. Last I always try one WL (not in PT). At first she told me she don't do AJ. But then I put up a lot of question because her asshole quite big. Then finally she admit it but she only offer to regulars... But Jennifer I won't rtf her due to her time watching attitude
Old 23-09-2010, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe she offer to her regulars. Probably bro fornicator try her ass before but he quite quite
Aiyoh! Bro, no lah! I don't and never do AJ! Please...haha!

No seriously, it's not my cup of tea.

Cheers.
Old 23-09-2010, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 22
LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!

Quote:

had tried her at Geylang few years ago....think her attitude and svc still never improve...

STICK TO 3F, YOU'LL BE FREE FROM WOES
Old 23-09-2010, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LengKia View Post
had tried her at Geylang few years ago....think her attitude and svc still never improve...
Yup... I agree... Even if she offer me AJ also me consider
Old 23-09-2010, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Aiyoh! Bro, no lah! I don't and never do AJ! Please...haha!

No seriously, it's not my cup of tea.

Cheers.

Oh come on... Just a few bros here... Admit it... Don't be humble
Old 23-09-2010, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh come on... Just a few bros here... Admit it... Don't be humble
AJ is also not my cup of tea

I only tried it once in my life. The FL pull her ass open and sit on me...in fact, I dont feel any difference , I dont even know if it was really AJ or PJ (pussy job)

After the session, felt abit weird and inhuman ... no offence to AJ lovers out there
Old 23-09-2010, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Her asshole become big is becos she went for piles removal operation.
I oso dun dare to do her AJ...... as last time insert my pinky finger little bit inside and she start bleeding liao.
Old 23-09-2010, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!

Does anyone knows when Jacq (H7R2) will come back to work?
Wan to RTF her all these while but everytime walk pass, door close + light off.

Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1