The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2011, 07:55 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
dldbsqja90 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
ok, deal done... we already explained to you all the way from 15 points to -4 in one afternoon liao... do u need more explaination????
dun need explaint liao.
can meet in hcm?
answer YES NO.
Old 04-04-2011, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
as i was saying... Volcano's good friend has re-surfaced.

haiz....when will he eventually stopped his nonsense....

maybe i should issue a 'warrant of arrest' on him in HCMC....
Old 04-04-2011, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
haiz....when will he eventually stopped his nonsense....

maybe i should issue a 'warrant of arrest' on him in HCMC....
Hey toad, if u really got balls then u should also now threaten to buy 1 hand and 1leg of volcano, how? Got balls or not? Why u need to bad mouth him behind him? Why u behave like aqua bo lam par chee!? How now? u think u really got friends in hcmc a? they all think u are just a big stupid fool, Wah ha ha!

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 04-04-2011, 11:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
magnamasher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Updates on good venues for massage/girls both daytime and evening required. In town for this week. Thanks everyone - this is a great forum! Is Oasis on Lang Ha still a good bet?
Old 05-04-2011, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
luvbitez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Hanoi

getting tired of staying in hanoi for a month so over last weekend i decided to take a sleepers' night train to nanning. having stayed in china for couple of years so the place to me is not at all feeling like what most vietnamese would said - a land of thiefs, fakes and poison foods... arrived nanning ard 10am, bought a map and navigated to chaoyang lu - their version of orchard road, located a massage palour but it was not opened until 12noon. so went for an early lunch and back to the same place around noon, asked for thai massage at 120yuan and head for the changing room expecting a spleeeeendid service. wtf, xiaodi told me no quantao as their quantao xiaojies would only arrive after 3pm.. fcuk fuck fxxk!!! the place was a little worn down so not going to waste my time in that shithole.. left after normal massage and head straight to next happening place (so told) dong xing.. took a bus from jiangnan bus station and 4 hours journey, arrived dongxing around 7pm.. took a mo di (xe om) and asked him to take me to the best hotel in town - jinhua hotel. the modi driver is honest and trustworthy as he didn't try to rip me off. so on the way i asked him to take me to good places (ie pick up joints).. after i checked in hotel, changed and out went with the same modi.. he suggested me to go to ktv but was not really prepared to spend what he said -- 8-1000yuan per night excluding dabao bird... then he suggested me to go for street vn street birds at around 500yuan.... wtf i came from hanoi and he wanted me to take vn birds its like having lasi lemak in beijing - pure sillyness. nevermind nights still young and no harm to take a look to see whatsup there.. so there we go... about 10mins ride we arrive at a riverside in almost total darkness, get down the motorbike and immediately surrounded by 20-30young birds at most 16-17. wtf, never in hanoi i have seen such a scene... the birds chirp tam tram(800), bay tram (700)... took my time walked around to take my pick on a good looking slim built but slightly bigger tits than the rest (most have underdeveloped tits) - my faithful modi guide then told her nam tram, nam tram... and finally we settled at nam tram (500) for whole night... took her back in hotel on the motorbike threesome and both of us have no problem getting in as usual in china.. she was happy to see a computer in my hotel room and immediately she surfed to her favourite vn dj site and turn on the music.. we took turns to shower as she not used to taking shower with others. After we both bathed, we danced in the music and in no time we both were naked with all skin touching all skin… maybe I was a little tired after a full day of traveling – only had missionary, unloaded and knocked off after that. Woke up next morning around 6am and have a second round – tried to get a bj but no chance as she yelled when I pushed her head down. maybe that’s what happened when they are young and not really able to enjoy these things.. fuck it, packed up and head for the border around 8am, crossed the border and took an fuccccking 8hrs bus trip back to Hanoi… shit, when i arrived back in tay ho then i realised its quite a trip with almost 24hrs in travelling... damn! not going to do this again.. the bird text me in the night saying she would be back in hanoi wed and want to come my place to do dj thingy (hope its free)... haha, perhaps until then my 24hrs journey was a worthwhile one.. cheers.
Old 05-04-2011, 09:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
dldbsqja90 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Hey toad, if u really got balls then u should also now threaten to buy 1 hand and 1leg of volcano, how? Got balls or not? Why u need to bad mouth him behind him? Why u behave like aqua bo lam par chee!? How now? u think u really got friends in hcmc a? they all think u are just a big stupid fool, Wah ha ha!
my 3rd time asking; can we meet in hcm on 7th? dont let me ask 4th time okay.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:19 PM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dldbsqja90 View Post
Your question I already answered in the HCMC thread, why u pea sized maggot posting everywhere? U kenna underwater already still trying to swim??? haiz... so are u going to pick me up from the airport or not? or are u just pretending u did not see my message and keep asking again and again? Moron! you really behaving like Duck Liver lei (ah qua bo lam par!)

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 05-04-2011, 09:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
ccuplover11 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccuplover11 View Post
saw this Rising Dragon at Hang Ga St...
under the recommended hotel by bros here...

wonder whats the hotel rate for short time?

so procedure is get the girl to tell the hotel staff at counter and pay the girl? thats what I do with another hotel... is it the same?
anyone?
Old 06-04-2011, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
nauq is Cool - loads of Potential

I'll be in Hanoi next week (13th-17th). Will be staying at Fortuna Hotel. Anyone want to join me at Boss KTV?
Old 06-04-2011, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Popiar is Cool - loads of Potential

hello morning bros anyone knows the exchange rate for sgd???
Old 06-04-2011, 09:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
09beng is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
anyone?
maybe me hehe
Old 06-04-2011, 12:53 PM
Samster

volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

i can meet u.....provided u turns up....
Old 06-04-2011, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
anyone?
Hi Bro, free for coffee next week? i have the solution for this case of urs and many others as well.

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 06-04-2011, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:

Oi TOAD, answer me lei, I ask so many times already, why u dun answer me? Dun let me ask the 4th time hor! I will really get angry one hor! So I bring guitar tomorrow lei!

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 07-04-2011, 04:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popiar View Post
hello morning bros anyone knows the exchange rate for sgd???

the exchange rate is -1 for u.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1