The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2007, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future
Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
Ok great. Keep me posted.

He is a potential match winner, if he gets his mind on playing for Everton.

Toffees are leading 1-0 but looking at their defending, I dunno how long can they soak up the pressure from Boro in the 2nd half.

looks like w emanage to gain another win.badly needed this win to keep us within the top 6..
reports say cahill is aiming to be back for derby day!
Old 01-10-2007, 12:50 AM
Samster

Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Last edited by Garage1; 01-10-2007 at 12:56 AM. Reason: website down again, double post!
Old 01-10-2007, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 19
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
looks like w emanage to gain another win.badly needed this win to keep us within the top 6..
reports say cahill is aiming to be back for derby day!
We are lucky to escape with 3 points given the numerous chances that Boro has. We really need another central defender to replace Stubbs bearing in mind that Yobo will be away for the African Nations Cup in Dec.

Cahill will be a welcome addition for the derby match. This will release some pressure on Arteta. Pienaar is looking better and better after each game. With AVM in the picture now after his rehabilitation, hopefully we can have more match winners in the midfield.

In attack, Yak is still finding his feet in Goodison Park. He really has to work a lot harder to fulfil the promise to the fans.

Meanwhile, lets enjoy the top 5 place in EPL and hope for a miracle in Ukraine in midweek.
Old 01-10-2007, 07:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 19
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

another win n 3 pts for the Toffees...
well done !

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 01-10-2007, 04:00 PM
Samster

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/evert...0252-19862743/
Old 02-10-2007, 02:15 AM
Samster

tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
another win n 3 pts for the Toffees...
well done !
Hopefully we can nick another 3 pts on 20th Oct LOL...

Quote:
I cant wait for AVM to unleash his god-given talents on the rest of EPL. Lets keep our fingers crossed.
Old 03-10-2007, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hopefully we can nick another 3 pts on 20th Oct LOL...

I cant wait for AVM to unleash his god-given talents on the rest of EPL. Lets keep our fingers crossed.
me too.. really hope to see 90mins of van de meyde!
Old 03-10-2007, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

Quote:
me too.. really hope to see 90mins of van de meyde!
Quote:
hi guys,

read from newpaper abt his new born daughter condition mayb that causes him to missed training n go drking......

and he is bk to train with the rest of the Squad n he has spoken to Moyes n the boss understand n hope he can RISE TO THE OCCASION since the boss have forgive him....
Old 04-10-2007, 02:09 AM
Samster

Moyes to check on Toffees pair

Both players have been suffering from groin problems but were in the travelling party that left for Ukraine as David Moyes' side look to secure a place in the group stages following a 1-1 draw two weeks ago.

Nuno Valente remains doubtful with a foot injury but the tie has come too soon for Thomas Gravesen following a knee problem.

Everton (from): Howard, Wessels, Hibbert, Stubbs, Lescott, Yobo, Baines, Valente, Pienaar, Arteta, Carsley, Neville, Jagielka, Osman, Johnson, McFadden, Yakubu, Anichebe.

*I cant see AVM in the squad!! *
Old 05-10-2007, 01:56 AM
Samster

lets hope we can get past this ukraine side tonight!!!!!!!
Old 05-10-2007, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
lets hope we can get past this ukraine side tonight!!!!!!!
Is it showing live tonight? I cant find any listing of the match showing on SCV.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Is it showing live tonight? I cant find any listing of the match showing on SCV.

bro, dun think showing live, maybe too expensive to fly the TV crew to ukraine..lol
Old 05-10-2007, 05:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2355 / Power: 19
ANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond repute

FC Metalist Kharkiv 2-3 Everton

Everton secured a place in the group stages of the UEFA Cup as a battling second-half display brought a 3-2 win in their first-round second-leg match.

They looked on their way out of the competition at the break in front of a passionate home support in the Ukraine.

But goals from Joleon Lescott, James McFadden and substitute Victor Anichebe sealed a big win for David Moyes' team.

Everton's last foray into Europe two years ago ended in double disappointment when they made early exits in the Champions League and the UEFA Cup.

Metalist, who lie fourth in the Ukraine league, were backed by an estimated 30,000 passionate fans.

They had the advantage of an away goal and expectation was high among the home support.

Lacha Jacobiya found space on the edge of the area but lofted his effort over the bar.

Skipper Phil Neville suggested before the match they might have to show patience and they were being forced to defend in the early stages.

Goalkeeper Tim Howard was called into action after 15 minutes and did well to parry a shot from Edmar to safety.

Metalist took the lead on the night and 2-1 on aggregate through Edmar in the 21st minute.

It was a cool finish from the Brazilian, low into the corner, following some nice build-up play involving Marko Devic.

Everton were rocked by that goal before McFadden weaved his way forward on the 20th minute, however his efforts failed to test the goalkeeper.

A minute later Jakobia stung Howard's fingers with a shot from distance.

Everton squandered a great chance to score in the 38th minute when McFadden picked out Steven Pienaar.

He delivered a good cross into the area but Leon Osman's header was easily taken by the goalkeeper.

While McFadden was doing a lot of running Yakubu was finding it difficult to get into the game.

McFadden was determined to turn things but was unlucky to see a sweetly struck shot from 25 yards find the roof of the net in the 41st minute.

The game took a different complexion in the 48th minute when Lescott pulled Everton level.

He swept the ball in from almost on the goal-line after Pienaar had delivered the cross.

It was the defender's fifth goal of the season - he is Everton's highest scorer - but their hopes of building on that strike lasted only four minutes.

Howard was furious at his defence as Hicham Mahdoufi restored Metalist's one-goal advantage.

He scored from the rebound after Devic's effort beat Howard but came back off the post.

Certainly Metalist were playing all the football and inspired by a raucous crowd.

It was hard to believe Everton were lying fifth in the Barclays Premier League after their victory against Middlesbrough on Sunday.

Edmar and Jacobiya were proving difficult opponents for the visitors.

Moyes switched things around in the 63rd minute bringing on striker Anichebe for Phil Jagielka.

It was a brave move. He gave support to McFadden and Ayegbeni Yakubu with Everton desperate for a second goal.

McFadden almost got it in the 69th minute but the goalkeeper made a brave block.

Everton showed their battling qualities to draw level on aggregate in the 72nd minute.

Anichebe released McFadden and he swept the ball home after a quick turn and shot.

The Goodison side now had the advantage due to the away goals rule and Anichebe sealed a fine victory by taking advantage of a defensive muddle two minutes from time.
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?id=228896&cc=4716

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14
@@IF I LIKE YOUR POSTS 14 POINTS WILL BE YOURS @@
Old 05-10-2007, 05:33 PM
Samster

Player Ratings
It's funny, but as soon as Everton got that first goal I knew everything was going to be good.

Getting that first goal and cancelling out the away goal was the tricky part. I didn't panic when they went 1-0 up because I knew a single goal from Everton would force extra time.

I didn't panic when they went 2-1 up because I knew that Everton still needed just a single goal to win on away goals. I think maybe the players knew that too and that's why they got better after Lescott's goal.

Let's not kid ourselves, though. Everton made very hard work of a team they really should have rolled over easily.

Here's my ratings for the game:-

Tim Howard
Was Everton's best player in the first half. Claimed everything that came his way and made some nice saves. He even attempted to shout his defence out of their slumber.
Rating: 7

Phil Neville
A surprise choice at right back. Struggled early on as Metalist's movement pulled Neville and his partners out of positions. Totally disappeared for their first goal. His passing wasn't exactly better then Hibbert's either. Did better in the second half and made a couple of important tackles.
Rating: 6

Joleon Lescott
Our leading goal scorer continues his on-fire form in front of goal. Played out of position but still managed to be Everton's best defender. Apart from his goal Lescott was the only Everton defender looking comfortable at the back. His runs up the left flank were very impressive if only he could figure out how to cross a ball. Very good performance.
Rating: 8

Joseph Yobo
Not a good day for Yobo. Maybe being dropped for the last couple of games has effected his confidence. Far too often he got caught out of position and he was never as commanding at the back as we know he can be. The very average Metalist strikers were given too much freedom from Yobo who will struggle to keep his place on this form.
Rating: 5

Alan Stubbs
Did better then Yobo and made a couple of great last ditch challenges. His lack of pace may be the reason Everton defended so deep? Still Stubbs at times managed to keep a degree of composure while Yobo and Neville were being pulled apart.

Phil Jagielka
So this is why Moyes has used him as a substitute so much. Looked completely out of his depth. Jagielka is a player trying to find his feet in the Everton team and Euro football at this time looks to be a step to far. I don't think he's suitable for a midfield role and would rather have seen him at right-back with Neville in midfield. A night Jagielka will want to forget. I just hope he's given some time to settle because he is a good player.

Steven Pienaar
In the first half Metalist midfield dominated and Pienaar looked pretty lost. His diminutive physique doesn't help him. As Everton grew in stature in the second half so did Pienaar. He started to see more of the ball, found some space and got a couple of nice shots in. Still to similar to Osman to play in the same team as him but he's proving a useful squad player.

Mikel Arteta
Personally I think he was a big disappointment tonight. The European games is where Arteta needs to prove his worth if he really wants to get into that Spanish squad. This was a chance to use his undoubted ability and pick Metalist apart but he never really got going. He wasn't Everton's worst player but he was nowhere near as good as we know he can be.

Leon Osman
Did his best to cause problems for Metalist but really struggled to get into the game. Like Pienaar he looked lost in the first half but got better as Everton did. Can do better and hopefully will develop into a decent Euro player as the competition goes on.

Yakubu
I'm getting tired of saying it but this is not a £11 million striker. He's lazy, he doesn't hold the ball up well, he doesn't have fantastic pace and let's be honest he was embarrassed by a young Anichebe who cost Everton £11 million less. Frankly I was glad to see Moyes drag him off. Can't wait for January when Moyes can try and find some suckers to take him off our hands.

James McFadden
In the first half he was frustrating, shooting when he should have passed, losing the ball too easily but at least he was clearly trying his best to make something happen. McFadden is close to becoming a great little player. He's got great feet, good vision and a little pace. Took his goal very well. Metalist struggled to contain McFadden at times and he's done enough to keep his place for awhile longer.

Victor Anichebe
Came on in the second half and really changed the game. Caused Metalist more problems in his brief appearance then Yakubu did the whole game. Even managed to hold the ball up and let his midfielders get up the pitch to join him. How wrong is it that I genuinely believe that our £11 million Yakubu can learn something from Anichebe. Showed great composure and confidence when taking his goal and sealing the win.

David Moyes
Made some big choices. No Hibbert or Baines. Neville at right back. Jagielka over Carsley. To be fair not all of them worked and Everton's poor first half probably earned them a Moyes-rocket at half time. It clearly worked because Everton came out a better team and scored right after kick-off. Moyes also made great substitutions. While old skipper Kevin Rattcliffe was busy telling us all that defensive midfielder Lee Carsley was the way to success, Moyes made a very attacking substitution bringing on Anichebe for Jagielka, it could have lead to Metalist exploiting yet more room at the back, a dangerous move considering Everton at that stage only needed a single goal to go through. Luckily, Anichebe changed the game and Moyes must be given credit for that brave decision. He didn't get everything right on the night but for what must have been an inspiring half-time chat (they scored three goals in the second half) and a brave substitution Moyes deserves the satisfaction of further Euro games.

Overall it was a difficult night but it ended well and the Euro adventure at last begins. Most relieved man must be Andy Johnson, whose two penalty misses can now be forgotten as trivia. Well done boys.

link from toffeeweb
Old 05-10-2007, 11:14 PM
Samster

i have receive a forwarded email from the sg evertonians......below are the details----------------------------------------------

hi Fellow Evertonians,

Call Y'self an Evertonian? It's time to show up & be counted!!!

Match: Everton vs Liverpool
When: Saturday, 20th October 2007
What Time Is It? 7.45pm (Early Kick-Off)
Where: Shamus O'Donnells (SODs) @ Tras Street (Near to Tanjong Pagar MRT Station)

Evertonians are born, not manufactured. We do not choose, we are chosen. Those who understand need no explanation, those who don't.... don't matter.

Some names expected to show up, in case you miss these old kakis:

We have 300 Evertonians showing up.... One Evertonian is worth 20 Liverpudians.

- Yeo
- Ariff - Edwin
- Rizal
- Tommy
- Rizal,
- Jimmy
- Jaspul
- Lewis
- Raja
- Jerome
- Kelvin
- Psycho
- Tony & Ian

Those who wish they are around...
- Henry Mok Watching @ Goodison!
- Neill
- Andy
- Simon Rock

Regards,
Tony

bro tom, mokermania? how how how??? shall we???? or no?????
what do u guys think?

Last edited by Garage1; 05-10-2007 at 11:19 PM. Reason: edit info
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1