The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2017, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 12
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Anyone of you secretly masturbates in office?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laolucas View Post
Maybe it's just me... i never ger that special chance to see ladies zao geng... need to open my eyes more bigger.
Too bad loh heehee
You can always open your eyes bigger but just dont see until your mouth also open big big can already
Old 08-05-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 17
sub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsEsther View Post
Sorry bros to have let you all go hungry! No kinky photo today but something kinky happened
Was wearing a super short dress and my office lift is down today. Had lunch with a colleague that's not station in my office and while going up the stairs back to office, he was walking behind me and said he could see my panty!!! 😳😳😳
He was really open, and asked if i could show him what panty i'm wearing and i blushed instantly... but without much hesitation, i pulled my dress up and let him have a quick look. He then asked if he could take a pic of just my panty and of cos I shyly agreed
After he left the office, he whatsapped me my photo and told me he loves this cute little panty of mine hehe... 😘

Awesomr n nice ..
Old 08-05-2017, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
DyPM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminee View Post
Too bad loh heehee
You can always open your eyes bigger but just dont see until your mouth also open big big can already
Mouth open big big still ok, don't form an obvious tent at the pants can already
Old 08-05-2017, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 22
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post
Wow like that also can
Next time if he ask can see what inside panty .. how .. haha
Haha...U have a short memory. Dear Esther has already generously shown all of us here what is inside that tantalising little panty. In fact, we were so taken by her beautiful, succulent, wet pussy that we requested she consider giving us a pic of that pink toy half inserted. That would make fantastic fapping material indeed. No harm asking and hoping!
Old 08-05-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2035 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43481 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry bros ! No kinky photo today but something kinky happened
Was wearing a super short dress and my office lift is down today. Had lunch with a colleague that's not station in my office and while going up the stairs back to office, he was walking behind me and said he could see my panty!!! 😳
He was really open, and asked if i could show him what panty i'm wearing and i blushed instantly... but without much hesitation, i pulled my dress up and let him have a quick look. He then asked if he could take a pic of just my panty and of cos I shyly agreed
After he left the office, he whatsapped me my photo and told me he loves this cute little panty of mine hehe... 😘

Me too !...I love tis cute little panties of yours ! ...can i hv it as a souvenir, my dear ?? ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 08-05-2017, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2035 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43481 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Admire your courage Esther You look great!
You too !...u r just as courageous & u look just as great if not greater in the thread below

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=609938&page=86

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 08-05-2017, 09:53 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

woohoo nice panty
Old 08-05-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 23
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Sorry bros to have let you all go hungry! No kinky photo today but something kinky happened
Was wearing a super short dress and my office lift is down today. Had lunch with a colleague that's not station in my office and while going up the stairs back to office, he was walking behind me and said he could see my panty!!! 😳😳😳

Why do you blank out your shoes ???
Are your shoes so unique that only u have them n afraid ppl recognize you by your shoes ??
Old 08-05-2017, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
tinglerz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Cute little panties..and also nice pair of legs you have there sis
Old 08-05-2017, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 8
ItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
Why do you blank out your shoes ???
Are your shoes so unique that only u have them n afraid ppl recognize you by your shoes ??
Why are you so bothered by me blanking out my shoes?
Are you that eager to CSI people that you hope they leave details out for you to try and have a chance to feed on your superiority complex?
Old 08-05-2017, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Why are you so bothered by me blanking out my shoes?
Are you that eager to CSI people that you hope they leave details out for you to try and have a chance to feed on your superiority complex?
What so special about yr shoes.
Or u got hoof feet? Haha
Next time don't wear lo. Or yr pedi also special
_____
EXCHANGE points special ma
Old 08-05-2017, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 8
ItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
What so special about yr shoes.
Or u got hoof feet? Haha
Next time don't wear lo. Or yr pedi also special
_____
EXCHANGE points special ma
Very curious about my shoes huh? You wanna chew on them?
Old 08-05-2017, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Knn I not dog. Suck on toes can consider
_____
Exchange points insulting ma
Old 08-05-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Haha.. some of us are curious..
Old 09-05-2017, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by restlessDD View Post
Bro.. I'm up for some history lesson.. Care to share? 😉

I shall start on the second story first.

My project team was facing some real difficult demanding customers that we were working late till after midnight often. It was this time my partner at work was getting impressed with me for solving problems for her. It was also this time I noticed she started getting a little bit too comfortable with me.

It was dress down Friday and she was in tank top and jeggings. While working late into the night we ordered delivery. It was during dinner I noticed she getting a bit touchy with me and she keep bending forward while talking to me, at times her boobs on my arm. She starting getting touchy recently but it wasn't so aggressive like dinner.

When the rest of the team had left, she told me she needed help with some equipment. When i turned over her bra strap was down on one side and she gently pulled my hand and ask me to follow her. Halfway down, she pulled me into the handicapped toilet.

She pushed me against the wall and told me "if you don't fuck me hard tonight you ain't going home. I noticed how you been looking at me and I'm waiting for this chance!" In her low breathless voice. She had my pants down after say that and she took my dick in her mouth.

She was struggling to take it full length because my size is usually big for petite girls. My demon was let loose and I just pull her hair and shove my dick down her throat. She was gagging but enjoying it.

I took off her tank top and pulled down her bra cup and straps and attacked her A cup tits and nipples. She started getting breathless and started to beg me to fuck her. I took off her jeggings and stuffed her thong into her mouth. In one swift motion I went deep into her.

I was going fast and hard. At the same time I started to finger her ass. She was so sensitive that she kept cumming. She was wasted and weak. I rested her on a ledge and shove my dick into her tight arse. It was pain and pleasure for her. Thick juices kept cumming from her pussy. After she cummed hard for one last time, I sat her down on the toilet bowl and sprayed my cum on her face, boobs and bra. Even her thong got a bit of my cum.

I cleaned her up and help her get dressed. She thanked me for reliving her stress although her pussy and ass were sore.

There were some more actions following this but the sexual tension was not as high. Sadly, she left the company few months later.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1