The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2006, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilaxes
First of all, I would like to thx bro buster for the guidance in HK. Anyway I tried Angel from X141
Name: Angel
Originalian
BJ:5/10
FJ:7/10
The rest: non-existance.
Damage: HK$700+HK$50
RTF: Not at all.

Next : Megumi?
Bro Gilaxes. Good to see another fine FR. Upgrade your points.

Wor....your HK guide was Bro Buster. One fine gentlemen n master of picking up girls. Enjoy the rest of your trip.
Old 24-07-2006, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Help needed for Hong Kong!

The rest i leave other bros to answer as i did not try much of hotel reservation WLs. I think those WLs quality is good in Fuji do not really need to go hotel. I am easily contented guy. Trust me HK is safe and no one will extort your money during farking session.

You are not dealing with PRC in mainland hk is still practising british law. It very safe country.

Hope information is essential to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa
thanks for your input bro. up u liao.

so if i reject how? reject n run? haha!
wont do that lah! in foreign country, if anything happen, significant other also wont bail me out.

anyway, go 2 these girls' hotel safe or not? will the pimps come when fucking halfway n extort?

think i figured what 'hotel' means. it means go 2 their hotel.
but any idea what 'phone appointment' mean?the same thing as 'hotel reservation'?

as 4 service, read in this forum that these girls when start fucking will start rushing u? true or not?
Old 24-07-2006, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
isteamewa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Pussy Buster, guess its never too late to thank you for your wonderful tip on 141 and 161. I have been going to HK but have never found anything. With no local knowledge, I have been spending nights in HK doing nothing "special". Am going on Wed again. Now I am armed. Are there any massage joints that also provide the extra service (like our local ones?)? Cheers!
Old 24-07-2006, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short, sharp and good FR, i have power up your reputation point too. Enjoy your stay in HK while i am away in oversea.

Quote:
First of all, I would like to thx bro buster for the guidance in HK. Anyway I tried Angel from X141 but i can't find her profile nymore. Perhaps she is taking a break. anyway, I went over to the hotel and gave a couple of knock. Soon the door opened and to my discovery it's dim and cozy. "ni hao" a greeting from Angel. Nice seductive 22 years old voice. She had long hair, tall around 168 cm and nice 35-24-34 figure. Well we spoke as we were undressing ourselves. Soon we hit the bathroom and she just gave me a bit of massage on my bro. everything was SOP. She went down on me but the suction wasn't very outstanding. I pushed her down and started ramming her hard for a good 15 mins or so. she was moaning,groaning and seductively shouting "ah...ah...". Finally I unloaded everything inside her. I hope my virgin FR isn't too disappointing.

Name: Angel
Originalian
BJ:5/10
FJ:7/10
The rest: non-existance.
Damage: HK$700+HK$50
RTF: Not at all.

Next : Megumi?
Old 24-07-2006, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yo Bro, well I may want to try. She looks hot to me and hopefully she is a real Jap. Price isn't and issue for as long satisfaction guaranteed.
haha! ive been there b4 bro. always looking 2 score the best fl.
if fl is good, u hope the next 1 is better.
if fl no good, u also hope the next 1 will be better.
u keep on findin until u get it n the cycle continue n continue.
can be addictive n after a while, lose meaning.

anyway take this 1 lah. even better than your megumi lah!
http://sex141.com/eng/view_id-14481.html

megumi not bad n looks like one 80s jap actress, momoe yamaguchi.
Old 24-07-2006, 09:44 PM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
PRC gal price in SG are falling fast due to the strong competition here, so even the club PRC girl can be had for S$150 instead of $250 before.

Are you located in HK or SG now? Will you be there for long? Maybe can catch up this weekend.
sorry bro. only there next month. hotel room n air tickets about 2 b booked liao. free time very very short wif work n accompanying the significant other.

anyway the prc ktv gal price in spore been about 150 to 200.
if catch them when they r not working, 100 to 150 also can.
Old 24-07-2006, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket
Totally agree with you Bro Sebast. Apartment girls provide better service as they want RTF customers. If they like you, they will give you a very satified GF feel.
actually, i dont mind going 2 building n ring door bell but their pictures not that great n somemore some cover eyes leh.

anyway my time n money is very limited there.

so want 2 maximise n 1 shot 1 kill. dont want 2 waste time n money on a flower vase. the 400hk is not that big a deal but the lose opportunity is.
Old 24-07-2006, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
Sadly to say, these group of ladies are short term here in HK, and they disappeared fast.
i wonder what happen 2 them? earn enuff n retire? kena bao? or still working in another country or another name?
Old 25-07-2006, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5749 / Power: 21
gilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond repute

Well she looks good but I guess everyone has their own unique taste. will definitely explore first b4 making any decision. anyway, thanks for the suggestion bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa
haha! ive been there b4 bro. always looking 2 score the best fl.
if fl is good, u hope the next 1 is better.
if fl no good, u also hope the next 1 will be better.
u keep on findin until u get it n the cycle continue n continue.
can be addictive n after a while, lose meaning.

anyway take this 1 lah. even better than your megumi lah!
http://sex141.com/eng/view_id-14481.html

megumi not bad n looks like one 80s jap actress, momoe yamaguchi.
Old 25-07-2006, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
hitchhiker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HK Happening FR
This is not a 141, 161 , KTV or sauna FR. In fact, it has nothing to do with WLs. It’s more like a story… It's a true story of a ONS FR by one of our HK bros here. At first I hesitate to share true ONS stories, but my boss, bro buster and bro rokket, insist that I share long story with all the details. Since they were the masters who taught me everything on tackling HK gers, I have to say yes.. haha…

Of course, since its true story, all the names have been changed.. plus some of the facts as well to protect identities.. hope you understand…

this FR will be divided into 4 parts!

Part 1
Just to intro the background, I met Emily during the course of my work here in HK. She was one of my suppliers, and so the first time we met was purely for work. Initially, I thought she look quite ordinary, i.e. long curly hair, professional black business suit, small petite frame, round eyes, a touch of make-up.

We discuss on the project and had a long meeting. After about 2 hrs, we finish the meeting and became more relaxed. We started to chat about casual stuff, and that's when she started to smile and laugh a lot. “Hmm, she is really a nice friendly and out-going ger” I thought… I decide to try my luck and ask her out on the pretence that I don't know HK well, and needed her help to bring me shopping. She readily agrees, and I was glad.

The next time we met was on a casual setting at Times Sq, Causeway Bay. She was in a black top with tight fitting jeans. The top accentuate her curves very well, and give a glimpse of her cleavage. The jeans was showing off a pair of nice round ass…My bro was hardened immediately, and I had to adjust my pants. I don't think she noticed haha… We had a nice date, shopping around the whole day, and chatting non-stop.

I didn't attempt anything on first date and played a gentleman role. Anyway, I was upfront with her that I already have OC in my life, so I reckon I didn't have chance for any thing other than ordinary friendship. I did test water by holding her hand on purpose as we dash across the road. She accepted my hands naturally without resistance.

Following this, there was no real reason for us to meet again, so I was thinking of what sort of excuse I can cook up to get Emily out again.. I msn buster and rokket, and the 2 masters were helping me come out with various excuses to date Emily. Suddenly, an sms on my phone.. It was Emily! “Not sure when your trip to Beijing is, but do give me a ring anytime when you are back :-)…” wow… what luck! she remembered I was going Beijing that week… I called her quickly and we had another long chat. I remembered bro rocket suggesting to me about the Superman movie, so I ask if she might wanna go for a movie just before I leave for Beijing. Again she say yes, so we plan for our 2nd date…

Continue next post…
Old 25-07-2006, 06:38 PM
Samster

Part 2
The movie was ordinary. After which we didn't feel like leaving, so I suggest having a drink at TST. We found ourselves a small quiet pub and ordered a few drinks. Then Emily suddenly gave a small present to me. I was surprised. I opened it and it was a cute small pocket book. just 6 pages with short writings in each page. She said, “You are gone 6 days, so you can read a page a day, by the time you read finish the book you will be back” She is really sweet! I begin to fancy my chances for ONS.

The night progressed and after much drinking, it was close to 5am already. We became quite close. And I have moved from sitting across her at the table to side by side shoulders touching. I offered to send her home. In the taxi, somehow our hands touched and I held her hands. Again no resistance… Then we chatted some more at her apartment downstairs. Dawn was approaching as the sun began to rise. It was a romantic setting and I gave her a quick kiss. It was not convenient to go to her place since she was staying with her family. Knowing there was no way for ONS now as I have to rush home to get my luggage and head for the airport, I had to call it a night. But I was sure that an ONS was possible now if I continue to work on it… I have to ask bros buster and rocket for more advice!

Continue next post…
Old 25-07-2006, 06:40 PM
Samster

Part 3
Time flies and I was back in Beijing. As I rushed straight into the office from the airport, my luggage bumped into a ger. I quickly apologize. Wait a minute, she seem to be a new colleague. Have not seen her before... What a SYT! She looked to be just 20 or at most early 20s. Sweet face, long silky straight hair just below shoulders, dimpled smile, and mini skirt showing off nice legs and calves… My bro immediately came to attention. After some intro, I found out she was Angel, a new colleague from another department. I must get to know her more. Perhaps another ONS target?

Anyway… more about Angel next time. This ONS story is about Emily…

After I busied myself at work, I flipped open my phone and when into dial history.. hmm.. I should call Emily again… She seem happy to hear that I was back.. “How about dinner tonight?” I suggested, and again she readily agreed.

Before going on the date, I again went on msn and consulted buster and rokket on sex moves, as I have a sense this could be my night…

Let me fast forward on the date…. As with previous, it was a nice date. Lots of laughter and chatting.. Again I send her home after dinner. Once more we kissed. This time we hugged as well. I whispered if she can come with me home. I was staying alone while she was staying with family. She said no, we shouldn't be doing this as i have OC… my heart was sinking when I hear it. At first I thought that was it. Then she said I should take a taxi home since its late. I waved for the taxi by the road, and she said goodbye. Suddenly, I pulled her hand along as I was getting into the taxi. She didn't resist! and I found myself in the taxi with her as I headed home.. She seem shy about it, and just slept on my shoulder on the way back.

Continue next post…
Old 25-07-2006, 06:43 PM
Samster

Part 4
We were already kissing by the time we reached by door. Somehow I manage to scramble for my keys and open the door while still kissing. Once inside, I probe my tongue into her mouth and we were frenching hungrily.

My hands roamed around her petite body, and slowly pulled her dress up and revealing her black color panty. Then her black bra as I took the whole dress out slowly. I took off her bra revealing her pink nipples. I touched them and she never moved away, but I could sense she was nervous. I rubbed her nipples until they were hard. I slowly used both hands to squeeze her 2 breasts. They are so soft and so smooth. She was biting her lips while I squeeze her breasts. I used my hand to move her hand down my chest. She too started to go round my nipples and my stomach. We were just touching each other for the next few minutes while continuing to french, as we laid down on the bed…

We became bolder and soon her hands were stroking my brother. I bend down to kiss her again with my hands squeezing her breasts. She was moaning as she stroke my dick on her pussy.. I nearly came just listening to her high pitch moaning… I was really high now and slowly moved my hands down to her pussy. I tried to take off her panty but she stopped me saying, “Can we do without sex?” I could see she was still nervous. I nodded my head, but my small head have already taken over. I started to trace small circles in front of her panty and could feel her pussy in between the thin fabric of her black panty.. she was moaning in pleasure… Once again, I pulled down her panty and this time she relented! Her panty was wet… I used my fingers to touch her pussy, and she jerked when my fingers touched her pussy. I proceeded to finger f**k her and she was moaning and I sense her enjoyment…

My brother was already very hard with all the body rubbing. Emily then went south to engulf my entire brother into her mouth. I nearly exploded… Her mouth gaved a lot of good suction and saliva to lick and suck my brother…

I wanted to taste her as well, so I got her to lie down. . I kissed her from the head, neck and ears, and she was really enjoying it. I licked and sucked her breast and nipples, working from left to right, and left again… We started frenching and my hand was stroking her thighs and caressing her pussy and clits. I can feel that her pussy was wet. I went south to bend her legs, and using my tongue, I playfully tickled her clits… Her moaning got louder as I licked and in the meantime, I used one finger to finger f**k her until she was very wet. She started to hold and guide my head while I was licking her clits.

I sense she was ready, so I positioned my shaft in her pussy. Without any help, my brother found her pussy and was slowly pumping her. I alternate between quick heavy thrusting, and long deliberate thrust moving my entire shaft in and out and in and out… she was moaning in ecstasy now. Emily was going, “argh argh argh” Her moaning was great, and my hands were still squeezing her breasts…

Then I stopped and suggested changing positions. We shifted to doggie position, and her breast hang down as I kiss her back. My hands were both squeezing her breasts as I alternate my pumping again… The feeling was great and . I could heard the sound of my balls going against Emily’s ass… I went faster and faster. Soon I released my load into her as we sank into bed exhausted… what a session!

Subsequently, Emily and I have a few more sessions, but I will describe them later depending on time…

Meantime, I wanna thank my sifu buster and rokket again for the great advice leading to my first HK ger ONS… there is a few more ONS targets we are pursuing.. so there’s more adventures to tell in future!
Old 25-07-2006, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitchhiker
...suddenly, I pulled her hand along as I was getting into the taxi. She didn't resist! and I found myself in the taxi with her as I headed home.. She seem shy about it, and just slept on my shoulder on the way back.…
Brilliant.. truth is sometimes stranger than fiction. Exciting mix business with pleasure.

Consultancy and advice from buster and rokket? Great stuff guys

Watching out for your final episode from offshore.. Oppps, you beat me to it... wah lau, save the best for last
Old 26-07-2006, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rickytay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitchhiker
Part 3

...... Suddenly, I pulled her hand along as I was getting into the taxi. She didn't resist! and I found myself in the taxi with her as I headed home..
Continue next post…
SALUT!!!! SI FU, I really admire and worshipped you.....you really need to impart me the gongfu!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1