The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2012, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future
Re: Orchard Towers ladyboys

I met Tan (or Tunch) a few years ago in Cascade bar in Nana Plaza, Bangkok. Barfined her and took some photos. Very pretty, speaks English well and seems intelligent to me. She doesn't work in Cascade anymore.

I visited Orchard Towers a few days ago and saw her. Still look stunning. Anyway I managed to take a few photos of her and another ladyboy from Cascade called Polla.

Here are a couple of pics of them. Left is Tunch and right is Polla. Personally I think Tunch is the prettier one and, judging from what I saw that night, probably the prettiest among the current lot of ladyboys.

http://filefap.com/view/2442874_9pnih

http://filefap.com/view/2442876_hqxov

Both of them still possess their one-eyed snake in between their legs. The next pic is of Tunch that I got from a ladyboy69 website which she modelled a few year back.

http://filefap.com/view/2442873_33lrm

This next one is of Polla's battering ram:

http://filefap.com/view/2442875_kgck9

BTW, I didn't ST either of them here in Singapore. Prices in OT a bit too rich for me. Anyway, happy hunting!
Old 23-08-2012, 03:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
budgetbonkideas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
I met Tan (or Tunch) a few years ago in Cascade bar in Nana Plaza, Bangkok. Barfined her and took some photos. Very pretty, speaks English well and seems intelligent to me. She doesn't work in Cascade anymore.

I visited Orchard Towers a few days ago and saw her. Still look stunning. Anyway I managed to take a few photos of her and another ladyboy from Cascade called Polla.

Here are a couple of pics of them. Left is Tunch and right is Polla. Personally I think Tunch is the prettier one and, judging from what I saw that night, probably the prettiest among the current lot of ladyboys.

Both of them still possess their one-eyed snake in between their legs. The next pic is of Tunch that I got from a ladyboy69 website which she modelled a few year back.

BTW, I didn't ST either of them here in Singapore. Prices in OT a bit too rich for me. Anyway, happy hunting!
WOAH! WHAT A SNAKE!

http://filefap.com/files/2442873_33l...1314450037.jpg
Old 23-08-2012, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Clandestined deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by budgetbonkideas View Post
She looked even better in person at Club Romeo. Sultry, feminine, tempting, tasty. But damn, I'm not quite sure I could handle her! I've got a long flight Monday and wouldn't want to not be able to sit down!
Old 23-08-2012, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Bro rumpranger , thanks for a visual update! Cheers..................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 23-08-2012, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2730 / Power: 13
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post

Hi bro , tunch is still active at romeo now?
Old 23-08-2012, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Yes! She's in town now and I came across her at Romeo a couple nights back. Beautiful and packing heat! I have contact # if you're seriously interested.
Old 23-08-2012, 09:33 PM
Samster

Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clandestined View Post
Yes! She's in town now and I came across her at Romeo a couple nights back. Beautiful and packing heat! I have contact # if you're seriously interested.
Her rate is $200 overnight bro? Damn her snake is curved down!
Old 23-08-2012, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Her rate is $200 overnight bro? Damn her snake is curved down!
I don't know her rate, but I expect it's more than that. Maybe $200 ST but I'm just guessing, knowing what the market will bear. I haven't taken her out yet. She sent me a personal photo of that bent monster and it's huge! Not for the weak of heart (or elsewhere!)
Old 23-08-2012, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clandestined View Post
I don't know her rate, but I expect it's more than that. Maybe $200 ST but I'm just guessing, knowing what the market will bear. I haven't taken her out yet. She sent me a personal photo of that bent monster and it's huge! Not for the weak of heart (or elsewhere!)
hahah , can't make it this week. gotta wait till first week of the month. wow wonder if you could pm that photo
Old 23-08-2012, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10214 / Power: 24
hungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond repute

i didn't know can take photo of LBs...
Old 24-08-2012, 12:31 AM
Samster

RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Tunch and Polla will be here for a month. In fact when Singapore F1 comes around I am sure the ladyboys in OT will have very good business so grab them before the high season comes.
Old 24-08-2012, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungten View Post
i didn't know can take photo of LBs...
I know both of them and I have taken photos of them back in Bangkok so it's easier for me to get this privilege.
Old 24-08-2012, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
xxdune deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

heading down SG thsi sunday til wednesday...will be at OT every nite! yay!
Old 24-08-2012, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
gloves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxdune View Post
hats off! Be sure to let us know how you go! Have fun.
Old 24-08-2012, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxdune View Post
awesome bro! keep back with all the steamy FRs !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1