The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
2015, shogun

Old 05-04-2010, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Hi_There deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

asking the lao jiao here.

i am going to Manilia and staying in Pan Pacific. btw, is it safe to walk from the hotel to LA cafe at night or walk back from LA cafe to the hotel?
Old 05-04-2010, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi_There View Post
asking the lao jiao here.

i am going to Manilia and staying in Pan Pacific. btw, is it safe to walk from the hotel to LA cafe at night or walk back from LA cafe to the hotel?
malate is surrounded by beggers, kids threateningly asking for money, and even kids pulling your shirt, and also grown ups insisting they will 'assist' you ..

Better take a taxi, less than 3 $ at the most, and on return from LA, TAKE A PASSING TAXI, dont take the taxis queing up .. the queued taxis are trying to fleece the customers and if you are with a girl, they try to chat up the girl and purposely slow down when they see cops .. to attract attention ...
Old 05-04-2010, 10:51 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
btw, do you guys carry your passport when you cheong??
I dont carry my passport, cos, I dont go to places where you are sure to be asked to show passport ..

I just keep my Driving license or Singapore IC
Old 06-04-2010, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Hi_There deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry to ask again....

what kind of places sure kena check passport?

is it necessary to keep the passport in the hotel room safe or we can just keep in the room inside my bag?

thanks in advance.
Old 06-04-2010, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
sorry to ask again....

what kind of places sure kena check passport?

is it necessary to keep the passport in the hotel room safe or we can just keep in the room inside my bag?

thanks in advance.
place like where you get 'cheap and good girls' (READ: poor area), cock fights, or places where you blindly follow some taxi driver or guide because you assume you need a 'guide' to show you around ..

Stick to well known places, and if somebody insists, show your IC or Driving license, and while the law says you must carry your passport if you are a foreigner, everybody knows it is impractical. So don't irritate the cops, if you get checked .. and be nice ..

I even flew domestic flights just showing my Driving license, and when prompted for passport, I said it is in my checked in luggage and locked .. they didnt' bother much ..

As for question if you can keep in safe or in your bag - I am not going to answer that .. you got to be street smart bro .. or better stay here in Singapore ..

Remember, even the hotel safes in the room can be opened by the House-keeping staff .. so .. be safe .. or check into the most expensive 5 star hotels for peace of mind ..
Old 15-04-2010, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
White_Stork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros here bought apartments in Fort Bonafacio. I am looking at one in the Serendra. Is it good investment?
Old 16-04-2010, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Stork View Post
Any bros here bought apartments in Fort Bonafacio. I am looking at one in the Serendra. Is it good investment?
yes, Fort is growing.

If you got the budget check out Beaufort at Global City

I was dabbling in some property deals in Makati, and Fort ...
Old 17-04-2010, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
SCB2011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
yes, Fort is growing.

Is there any restrictions for foreign buyers?
Old 17-04-2010, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
pinoy_paradise is Cool - loads of Potential

I am on a vacation to CLARK this may,meeting up my GF there for the first time.I have to admit that after reading the whole threat on manila,clark-i basically know the dos and donts.I thank all the bros who rendered thoses awesome informations and atips on every aspect.Apprecaite that brods.Will be back with my details FR.

The Home Ground For Pinoy Lovers
http://pinoys-paradise.blogspot.com
Check It Out Pinoy Lovers,Top Notch Service Rendered in Msia & Spore
Old 18-04-2010, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 20
bbjking888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybbjking888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Will be in Manila from 26 - 28 Apr. Any bro in and want to hit LACafe can PM me.
Old 19-04-2010, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
yes, Fort is growing.

What are the good developments in Makati. I bought a unit at Signa Residences in Salcedo Village, junction of Rufino and Valero. Who is the developer of the Beaufort? I have also bought one at The Trion Towers.
Old 19-04-2010, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
yes, Fort is growing.

Just found out about the Beaufort. The location isnt as good as The Serendra. The Serendra is the flagship of Ayala in The Global City. Ayala owned 70 percent of the land and the people view the Serendra as premium investment in the Global City. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Old 20-04-2010, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Stork View Post
Just found out about the Beaufort. The location isnt as good as The Serendra. The Serendra is the flagship of Ayala in The Global City. Ayala owned 70 percent of the land and the people view the Serendra as premium investment in the Global City. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Not so sure about Global City / Beaufort - I was referred about Beaufort recently from a reliable and respected person .. and i passed the contact across to a friend who is heading there .. somehow he seem stuck up on the St Francis Shangri Lah - though that is bordering Mandalyong - not my taste ..

As for personal investment from myself, I gave up on that, when my vitaminM ran low ..
Old 22-04-2010, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
mkluv2mi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not so sure about Global City / Beaufort - I was referred about Beaufort recently from a reliable and respected person .. and i passed the contact across to a friend who is heading there .. somehow he seem stuck up on the St Francis Shangri Lah - though that is bordering Mandalyong - not my taste ..

As for personal investment from myself, I gave up on that, when my vitaminM ran low ..
Hi guys, had been missing in action for a long time here in sammy... having lived in manila for the past 6yrs... my advise is avoid The Fort, Phil government had put on hold all development plans due to political issues. my suggestion is to go for nearest outskirt near makati like Pasong Tamo area.

juz my 2ct thot
Old 22-04-2010, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
drongo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkluv2mi View Post
Hi guys, had been missing in action for a long time here in sammy... having lived in manila for the past 6yrs... my advise is avoid The Fort, Phil government had put on hold all development plans due to political issues. my suggestion is to go for nearest outskirt near makati like Pasong Tamo area.

juz my 2ct thot
How sure are you? I was there recently and there are still constructing. I just called my contacts in ALVEO Land and Robinson Land and they confirm that there is no such thing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1