The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 31-07-2021, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4126 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
She dun look young to me. Anyway booking dayuse tmr to up her.
Good luck to you man bro. Still trying to hook up with my first fish lol 😭😭😭.
Old 31-07-2021, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1505 / Power: 19
nightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Interesting
Old 31-07-2021, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
babyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any bro upped her? Care share the experience with her?
Old 01-08-2021, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No matter how much filter they use if one have a good eye, can see it a miles away. All the best tomorrow bro. Have a good Sunday bonk for all
Old 01-08-2021, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbrian View Post
Bruhs, I need to check if there is any clinic that can provide pregnancy clean up services and keep it as secret.. I had miss fire recently to a DH.. Can pvt message me the address if can't say it here openly?
I had a misfire once too. Trust me they know what to do more than you. Just tell her to ask her friends. 2 pills comes in a set. Eat and bleed.
Old 01-08-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceyfox View Post
I had a misfire once too. Trust me they know what to do more than you. Just tell her to ask her friends. 2 pills comes in a set. Eat and bleed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by |-R3D-| View Post
Michat & badoo, but badoo if u see some one u like, need to buy credit to unlock chat..
Prince Devitt +51
Old 01-08-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha have fun! Share some pics if possible hehehr

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 01-08-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Haha have fun! Share some pics if possible hehehr
No pics but did twice with her. Tried 3rd time but no more bullet lol
Old 02-08-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyger View Post

Any bro upped her? Care share the experience with her?
Dear bro...pls be discrete la. Givr the maid some privacy and respect. At least cover the eyes la.
Old 02-08-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by goer68 View Post
Which are the best sites for Indon?
Bro...paya lebar mrt....
Old 02-08-2021, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 930 / Power: 4
fdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Bro...paya lebar mrt....
Thanks bro for your great sharing & .intro for Indon FDH.

At long last, after weeks of communication and time slot arrangement, I finally had an enjoyable morning, with a quickie BBBJ c/w CIM session at a MSCP in the North East.

So much appreciation and thank you, Can't thank you enough. 🙏🙏🙏
Old 02-08-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
[QUOTE=LF2215;20625875]
Quote:
Originally Posted by olcoyote2019 View Post
[CENTER]Preview of PINAY @ YIXXXN

I have the contact of a Pinay (just call her name E for now) who will be available on Weekday @ 12nn - 2pm.
This lady is willing to perform BBBJ quickie for bros in the Y area for $50 if you can pick her up and send her back after your deed.

And if you prefer, you may discuss and negotiate for more service session with her on her subsequent off day.

[B][COLOR="Blue"]Interested to have her contact ? PM me for d

Whats her contact?
Old 02-08-2021, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdhplayer View Post
Thanks bro for your great sharing & .intro for Indon FDH.

At long last, after weeks of communication and time slot arrangement, I finally had an enjoyable morning, with a quickie BBBJ c/w CIM session at a MSCP in the North East.

So much appreciation and thank you, Can't thank you enough. 🙏🙏🙏
Sharing is caring. Only for gentleman. Not for free loaders. I am glad you enjoyed. Cheers
Old 02-08-2021, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 14
jack80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjack80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey bros...any of u knw this chick, her name is Mei. She used to be damn wild but apparently nw become religious...wonder if any u bros now her bf dats y she became good....haha
Old 02-08-2021, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphastrykerz View Post
Jackpot.🤣🤣🤣
mix 40s?
jackpot

geez
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1