The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
2010, 2015, AskieFox, Cesc69, Ella, jade, Nadia, Natchaya, primaleen

Old 17-03-2013, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 21
sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

haha....just a burning question that needs to be answered by bros who are into LB.

Getting aroused by LB is it making me more gay-oriented or i am becoming interested in guys.
Old 17-03-2013, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sggirls View Post
haha....just a burning question that needs to be answered by bros who are into LB.

Getting aroused by LB is it making me more gay-oriented or i am becoming interested in guys.
Bro sggirls,

Welcome to the fascinating journey into ladyboy love. It does not at all mean you are turning gay. I copied this from the she cock photo thread where someone asked what is the deal with guys attracted to ladyboys. My answer was a follows:

"It's kind of like this: some straight men like cock but are not at all sexually attracted to men. Ladyboys look and act like women and also have cocks. So the straight man can experience the joy of cock with someone he is sexually attracted to. Aside from that, there is the exoticism and eroticism of gender bending (not to be underestimated) and the excitement of doing something taboo.

Also, some ladyboys possess extraordinary beauty. And they like having sex with straight men. Gay men, by the way, are not at all attracted to ladyboys."

I hope that helps you understand your newfound desires.
Old 17-03-2013, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro sggirls,

Since you are new to the ladyboy scene, you should also be aware of appropriate safe sex practices. I share with you (and all bros) a previous post I made on safe sex practices:

"Ok, friends, this thread is a good place and time for a little safe sex education. I am not a doctor but I have been following the cutting edge of HIV/AIDS research for years. I have also spoken to doctors at one of the leading HIV clinics in the world. I've done my research because I value my health. I also like to engage in whatever sexual activities turn me on without being crippled by irrational fear. I will preface my statements by saying there is much misinformation in the media as well as propaganda from government agencies world wide that creates a lot of unnecessary hysteria around HIV. In reality HIV is a very fragile virus and not easily transmitted. That said, I will lay out the risk for various sexual activities.

1) Receptive anal intercourse -- It is well known that the vast majority of HIV transmissions are from receptive anal intercourse and intravenous drug use. That is because HIV requires a direct path to the blood stream. The tissues that line the anal canal are very delicate and tear easily during anal intercourse, allowing a direct path for both infected pre-cum and semen to enter the blood stream. Unprotected anal intercourse is high risk sex. If you are allowing anyone of unknown HIV status to fuck you in the ass raw you are playing a very dangerous game of russian roulette. I strongly advise against it.

2) Insertive anal intercourse -- Much less risky than receptive, but still some risk. The cells that line the urethral canal are vulnerable to infected fluids, especially if they are irritated by another infection like chlamydia or NGU. Because trace amounts of blood are often present during anal intercourse, it is possible that enough of it can enter the urethra and transmit HIV. It is not a high risk activity but it does carry risk. Think of it this way: if you are with a working LB who is willing to be fucked raw, do you want to take the chance that she is not already HIV positive? Put a cap on it and fuck to your heart's content.

3) All forms of oral sex -- This includes BBBJ, both giving and receiving, and cunninglingus. Contrary to what public health organizations will tell you, as well as many ill-informed doctors, oral sex is safe sex as far as HIV transmission is concerned. The reason for this is two-fold. One is that saliva contains many proteins and chemicals that kill or neutralize the HIV virus. The other is that the HIV virus does not survive stomach acids. Unless you have really bad oral health (openly bleeding wounds in your mouth) there is no risk from performing oral sex on man or woman. That means you can eat pussy all day without worry. More pertinent to the discussion here, you can suck ladyboy cock all day without fear. You can take cum in your mouth, you can even swallow, and you will NOT catch HIV. So if you like raw, suck raw and enjoy. I certainly do. Yum!

4) vaginal sex -- This is a discussion about LBs but I'll throw this in here because many of us also fuck genetic females. Unprotected vaginal sex is much riskier for women than it is for men. The reason for this is that semen is more highly infectious than vaginal fluid. In fact, the only vaginal fluids that are infectious are produced deep in the vagina, close to the cervix. Also, while the urethral tissues are vulnerable to HIV it is hard to expose them to enough vaginal fluid to infect. There are those who believe that HIV is rarely transmitted from woman to man in vaginal intercourse (Google "The myth of heterosexual aids" for an interesting article on this subject). A doctor at a leading HIV clinic once told me that they don't even test heterosexual men for HIV unless they are showing symptoms. Women, of course, are more vulnerable to HIV when they are taking semen deep into the vagina. Still, this is not especially high risk, as the vagina, similar to the mouth, is not a friendly place for the virus. Still, vaginal sex is not no risk. There is some risk for both parties. If you are fucking WLs, as I sometimes do, it's best to be safe and put a cap on it.

5) A final word -- While most of us think about what is safe for ourselves, I encourage you to think also about your partner. Consider that many of the WLs and LBs you are having sex with are from third world countries and have not had the benefit of being properly educated about the facts of HIV and AIDS. I have encountered a handful of LBs and WLs who have been willing to have unprotected intercourse with me. I've always turned down the LBs but have had unprotected vaginal sex with WLs a few times. I did it a few times until I realized that while the risk for myself is minimal I am encouraging behavior on their part that could, with the wrong partner, put them at considerable risk. These have been girls in Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam. All young girls, from poor rural backgrounds, who really didn't understand the risks. They just wanted me to be happy with their service. Now, after much thought, I always insist that the girls I'm with use condoms, not just with me but with all their clients. I'm a grown man with a first-world education. I feel a moral responsibility to encourage safe sex habits with the younger, less-educated LBs and WLs I have sex with.

6) A final, final word -- while oral sex may be safe sex as far as HIV is concerned, keep in mind that other STIs can be transmitted through BBBJ. It's up to you to calculate that risk. As far as HIV is concerned, always use condoms for any kind of intercourse, enjoy as much raw oral as you wish, and you will never have to worry about HIV. And please treat the people you fuck, LBs and WLs alike, with the utmost consideration and respect."
Old 17-03-2013, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Ryu89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

maybe you will like to try 1st bro?
Old 17-03-2013, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
HokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro www. I don't usually post fr. Just will drop direct answers in people asking about certain LB. but for those lazy mf that don't search, I could not even be bothered.

Guess you've decided to give askie a miss. Well thinking of trying Macy and Mariam bam (if I spell correctly) but all depending on time permits me or otherwise.

As for that site you frequent and posted, care to drop me a pm? Thanks.
Old 18-03-2013, 06:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 16
Krenjusen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKrenjusen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Following LB dropped me a note on Ts-Dating, photos look heavily edited though

http://www.ts-dating.com/index.php?m...ame=NinaBrasil
Old 18-03-2013, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 21
sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!

thanks bro for your information on my sexuality. ....i can now enjoy LB with a bit more ease.

But damn it....why must LB be so much more sexier than normal girl, just cant understand it. They really look good in all departments , and i am also a lingerie kind of guy. Why normal woman cant take a leaf from them...
Old 18-03-2013, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Bro www, thanks for a very informative write up. Good to recap once in a while eh? Cheers bro, ...........

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 18-03-2013, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
asuran deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Yesterday evening I had a wonderful session with cutest Chi Chi. When I entered the room she welcomed with frenching.The room is very clean and nice.I noticed that she lose weight because the last time I saw her she has little bit of tummy now her stomach is flat because she is on a diet, and her skin is very fair and smooth, I licked all over her body, when I sucked her boobs she was very horny and make sound, then we did 69 she sucked me well, then we did lot of actions.She asked me that you want cum to my body, I said yes then I spread my sperm on her boobs she licked it, then we went to take bath.Then we chated lot, nice talk with her, no bored , then we took some photos then I returned home.She is not only cutest but also very sweet hearted, You can do anything with her if you treated her well.I will see her again and again if I have enough M.Thank U Chi2...
Old 18-03-2013, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 16
Krenjusen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKrenjusen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yeah, chichi is one of the best LBs around

Quote:
Originally Posted by asuran View Post
Yesterday evening I had a wonderful session with cutest Chi Chi. When I entered the room she welcomed with frenching.The room is very clean and nice.I noticed that she lose weight because the last time I saw her she has little bit of tummy now her stomach is flat because she is on a diet, and her skin is very fair and smooth, I licked all over her body, when I sucked her boobs she was very horny and make sound, then we did 69 she sucked me well, then we did lot of actions.She asked me that you want cum to my body, I said yes then I spread my sperm on her boobs she licked it, then we went to take bath.Then we chated lot, nice talk with her, no bored , then we took some photos then I returned home.She is not only cutest but also very sweet hearted, You can do anything with her if you treated her well.I will see her again and again if I have enough M.Thank U Chi2...
Old 18-03-2013, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ladyboyadmirer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Just wondering , how many times a LB can cum ,
Multiple number of cust per day , & during every session they cum ?
Just a question ? For info only !!
That hit me.
I always ask them if they can cum or have they cummed already on my nego
With them.as on my part,i want both ways to be pleased and an orgasm is the best way.i dont know ,it makes me more horny to see them cum,the moan,facial expressions looks really sexy for me. And i always make them cum first before i shoot.

And to all bros out here,don't trust all the feedbacks on this forum
Cause some are well fabricated,some ladyboys have an account here for self publicity which is stupid,
Dont ask why,i tried one with this ladyboy very good feedback and description
So tried her,damn!all fake,all lies.so if you are really attracted to one,then give a shot.remember,we win some we lose some.
Old 18-03-2013, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
PussyBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm new to ladyboys
Do they have to fuck me too?
Old 18-03-2013, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 19
Gaultier06 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGaultier06 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGaultier06 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

In order to have more cums, isit true to eat more coconut as well the drinks? i learnt from a ladyboy who can cums several times in a day.
Old 19-03-2013, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 19
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkswithwater View Post
Bro sggirls,

Since you are new to the ladyboy scene, you should also be aware of appropriate safe sex practices. I share with you (and all bros) a previous post I made on safe sex practices:

"Ok, friends, this thread is a good place and time for a little safe sex education. I am not a doctor but I have been following the cutting edge of HIV/AIDS research for years. I have also spoken to doctors at one of the leading HIV clinics in the world. I've done my research because I value my health. I also like to engage in whatever sexual activities turn me on without being crippled by irrational fear. I will preface my statements by saying there is much misinformation in the media as well as propaganda from government agencies world wide that creates a lot of unnecessary hysteria around HIV. In reality HIV is a very fragile virus and not easily transmitted. That said, I will lay out the risk for various sexual activities.

1) Receptive anal intercourse -- It is well known that the vast majority of HIV transmissions are from receptive anal intercourse and intravenous drug use. That is because HIV requires a direct path to the blood stream. The tissues that line the anal canal are very delicate and tear easily during anal intercourse, allowing a direct path for both infected pre-cum and semen to enter the blood stream. Unprotected anal intercourse is high risk sex. If you are allowing anyone of unknown HIV status to fuck you in the ass raw you are playing a very dangerous game of russian roulette. I strongly advise against it.

2) Insertive anal intercourse -- Much less risky than receptive, but still some risk. The cells that line the urethral canal are vulnerable to infected fluids, especially if they are irritated by another infection like chlamydia or NGU. Because trace amounts of blood are often present during anal intercourse, it is possible that enough of it can enter the urethra and transmit HIV. It is not a high risk activity but it does carry risk. Think of it this way: if you are with a working LB who is willing to be fucked raw, do you want to take the chance that she is not already HIV positive? Put a cap on it and fuck to your heart's content.

3) All forms of oral sex -- This includes BBBJ, both giving and receiving, and cunninglingus. Contrary to what public health organizations will tell you, as well as many ill-informed doctors, oral sex is safe sex as far as HIV transmission is concerned. The reason for this is two-fold. One is that saliva contains many proteins and chemicals that kill or neutralize the HIV virus. The other is that the HIV virus does not survive stomach acids. Unless you have really bad oral health (openly bleeding wounds in your mouth) there is no risk from performing oral sex on man or woman. That means you can eat pussy all day without worry. More pertinent to the discussion here, you can suck ladyboy cock all day without fear. You can take cum in your mouth, you can even swallow, and you will NOT catch HIV. So if you like raw, suck raw and enjoy. I certainly do. Yum!

4) vaginal sex -- This is a discussion about LBs but I'll throw this in here because many of us also fuck genetic females. Unprotected vaginal sex is much riskier for women than it is for men. The reason for this is that semen is more highly infectious than vaginal fluid. In fact, the only vaginal fluids that are infectious are produced deep in the vagina, close to the cervix. Also, while the urethral tissues are vulnerable to HIV it is hard to expose them to enough vaginal fluid to infect. There are those who believe that HIV is rarely transmitted from woman to man in vaginal intercourse (Google "The myth of heterosexual aids" for an interesting article on this subject). A doctor at a leading HIV clinic once told me that they don't even test heterosexual men for HIV unless they are showing symptoms. Women, of course, are more vulnerable to HIV when they are taking semen deep into the vagina. Still, this is not especially high risk, as the vagina, similar to the mouth, is not a friendly place for the virus. Still, vaginal sex is not no risk. There is some risk for both parties. If you are fucking WLs, as I sometimes do, it's best to be safe and put a cap on it.

5) A final word -- While most of us think about what is safe for ourselves, I encourage you to think also about your partner. Consider that many of the WLs and LBs you are having sex with are from third world countries and have not had the benefit of being properly educated about the facts of HIV and AIDS. I have encountered a handful of LBs and WLs who have been willing to have unprotected intercourse with me. I've always turned down the LBs but have had unprotected vaginal sex with WLs a few times. I did it a few times until I realized that while the risk for myself is minimal I am encouraging behavior on their part that could, with the wrong partner, put them at considerable risk. These have been girls in Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam. All young girls, from poor rural backgrounds, who really didn't understand the risks. They just wanted me to be happy with their service. Now, after much thought, I always insist that the girls I'm with use condoms, not just with me but with all their clients. I'm a grown man with a first-world education. I feel a moral responsibility to encourage safe sex habits with the younger, less-educated LBs and WLs I have sex with.

6) A final, final word -- while oral sex may be safe sex as far as HIV is concerned, keep in mind that other STIs can be transmitted through BBBJ. It's up to you to calculate that risk. As far as HIV is concerned, always use condoms for any kind of intercourse, enjoy as much raw oral as you wish, and you will never have to worry about HIV. And please treat the people you fuck, LBs and WLs alike, with the utmost consideration and respect."
Thanks for sharing such detailed info... As per s/n:6, you may not get HIV from oral etc, other STDs may be present and this may stay on with you for life. The moral of the story is Don't start the cheonging scene at all if possible. (it is addictive) if really want, use condom all the way. This will minimise your risk of getting other STDs... Cheers.
Old 19-03-2013, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyboyadmirer View Post
That hit me.
I always ask them if they can cum or have they cummed already on my nego
With them.as on my part,i want both ways to be pleased and an orgasm is the best way.i dont know ,it makes me more horny to see them cum,the moan,facial expressions looks really sexy for me. And i always make them cum first before i shoot.

And to all bros out here,don't trust all the feedbacks on this forum
Cause some are well fabricated,some ladyboys have an account here for self publicity which is stupid,
Dont ask why,i tried one with this ladyboy very good feedback and description
So tried her,damn!all fake,all lies.so if you are really attracted to one,then give a shot.remember,we win some we lose some.
Yes i totally agreed! Some FRs are really damn fake! I remembered 1 TS who obviously got no boobs but someone posted saying she got nice boobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayergold View Post
Anyone tried sonya from vicesisters before?
The hotel she stays in is old?

Bro please read the thread. I already posted some feedback on her.

http://www.vicesisters.com/escort-CO...ID51270!D.html
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1