The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-12-2018, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 17
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Above picture just took yesterday.

Lovers Fortress - Poppy
(Today 28/12 just start work)

Face > Look slightly from picture but still nice sweet looking.
SYT confirmed.24 Years old.Short shoulder length hair.

Skin Tone > Thai tan.Not fair like photo.Smooth and smell nice.

Boobs > Man make C cup.
Not very hard but also not soft.Still nice to squeeze.
Very nice small light brown nipples to lick and tune.
Boob looks big on her small petite size body.

Body >Exactly like posted photo.
Slim S shape body with nice curvy ass which i keep slapping her bum.
Almost no fats body.
Petite size height should be around 155cm?
Overall very sexy body.

French > A star for this frenching queen.
Tongue all out with feeling passionate frenching.

BBBJ > More on soft slow sucking with many saliva kind.
Quite good to me.Will play with your balls too while BBBJ.
Amost CIM on first round but faster control myself.

Painting / Fingering > A star for this.
Shaven pussy.Nice clean looking young pussy.
Eat/lick/suck till i damn song and she cum from my paint job.
Body trembling when she cum and stop me haaaa.
Quite tight pussy only 1 finger in.
Tried 2 finger and almost can't move my finger.

FJ 1 > Cowgirl / Doggie / Finish in my favorite "both her legs on my shoulder" missionary deep thrust position.

FJ 2 > Started with her licking/playing my nips.
69 with me pumping my hard cock in her tiny mouth.
Cowgirl first while she pump me and lick my nips.
Change to side thrusting / missionary with many pattern change of legs as she is flexible.
Pull out my condom,climb onto her,pump my hard cock in her mouth consistently and CIM.SIBEH SONG!!!!!
*Must pay her tips for CIM.

Massage > Given during rest time.Quite relaxing.

Overall a very great bonk at $140 + $20 tips.
Can speaks slight English and a bit Chinese as she work in Taiwan KTV.
Good attitude. Friendly & chatty young girl.GFE is great.
Willing to serve and accommodating.

OKT response is fast as usual.

ejazz
Old 28-12-2018, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazz View Post

Above picture just took yesterday.

Lovers Fortress - Poppy
(Today 28/12 just start work)

Face > Look slightly from picture but still nice sweet looking.
SYT confirmed.24 Years old.Short shoulder length hair.

Skin Tone > Thai tan.Not fair like photo.Smooth and smell nice.

Boobs > Man make C cup.
Not very hard but also not soft.Still nice to squeeze.
Very nice small light brown nipples to lick and tune.
Boob looks big on her small petite size body.

Body >Exactly like posted photo.
Slim S shape body with nice curvy ass which i keep slapping her bum.
Almost no fats body.
Petite size height should be around 155cm?
Overall very sexy body.

French > A star for this frenching queen.
Tongue all out with feeling passionate frenching.

BBBJ > More on soft slow sucking with many saliva kind.
Quite good to me.Will play with your balls too while BBBJ.
Amost CIM on first round but faster control myself.

Painting / Fingering > A star for this.
Shaven pussy.Nice clean looking young pussy.
Eat/lick/suck till i damn song and she cum from my paint job.
Body trembling when she cum and stop me haaaa.
Quite tight pussy only 1 finger in.
Tried 2 finger and almost can't move my finger.

FJ 1 > Cowgirl / Doggie / Finish in my favorite "both her legs on my shoulder" missionary deep thrust position.

FJ 2 > Started with her licking/playing my nips.
69 with me pumping my hard cock in her tiny mouth.
Cowgirl first while she pump me and lick my nips.
Change to side thrusting / missionary with many pattern change of legs as she is flexible.
Pull out my condom,climb onto her,pump my hard cock in her mouth consistently and CIM.SIBEH SONG!!!!!
*Must pay her tips for CIM.

Massage > Given during rest time.Quite relaxing.

Overall a very great bonk at $140 + $20 tips.
Can speaks slight English and a bit Chinese as she work in Taiwan KTV.
Good attitude. Friendly & chatty young girl.GFE is great.
Willing to serve and accommodating.

OKT response is fast as usual.

ejazz
Why all her pictures cover mouth? Something wrong with it? Bunny tooth?
Old 28-12-2018, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 17
jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!

FR for Amelia of Teeruk
28 Dec 2018, 1.30pm

Looks: 7.5/10 (looks older than photo but still milfylicious)
Body: 9/10 (puts alot of young ladies to shame, nice and slim)
Boobs: 9/10 (feels natural and soft. Definitely C cup with small brown nips)
GFE: 7/10 (friendly wife next door feeling)
Bbbj: 8/10 (good stamina and skill)
Fingering: 9/10 (can feel her pc muscles squeezing!)
Painting: 9/10 (think she squirted on me, 1st experience. Light trimmed bush)
FJ: 9/10 (accomodative and reactive, nice view especially doggy her from behind in front of her make up desk mirror)
Frenchig: 8/10 (light kisses initially but will tongue fight if she high enough)
Massage: 8/10 (very soothing albeit light hands, machiam spa)
RTF: yes if got time & f, overall a good bonk. If you are looking for service from a good body milf. Hope i win the TRL lucky draw!

Last edited by jimboi; 31-12-2018 at 09:49 AM.
Old 28-12-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
darius369 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Melby from TheRegentlust (Bro SK). 
1115am

Look: 8/10 Mid 20s, seductive but playful
Body: 8/10 Natural set of boobs, pleasant to handle. Petite size to carry and bonk.
BbBJ: 9/10 really hardworking and enjoyable
FJ: 9/10 accommodating to all requests for positions
Ar : 10/10 buay tahan for bros who like this.
GFE: 9/10 able to converse in english,cuddle with feeling
French: 8/10 initally inexperienced but exploded with passion when she climax.

Overall, thumbs up for the effort trying to please.
Thks to okt for prompt and swift reply.
Old 28-12-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Surferkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Melby from RegentLust

Looks: 7.5/10 (discount about 10% from photos)
Body: 8/10 (slim and shaved below)
Boobs: 7/10 (natural and soft. Definitely C cup but saggy)
GFE: 9/10 (Good English and can hold conversations very well)
Bbbj: 8/10 (good stamina and skill)
FJ: 9/10 (game to do various positions definately not green, finished first shot in cowgirl and second shot in missionary)
RTF: doubt so. Too many other fishes in the sea.
Old 28-12-2018, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of
Rtf for Fiona on 28/12/2018 130pm

After the last session on xmas day cannot get enough of this cute girl and knowing she is leaving I die die must have another go with her one more time.
No ratings this time but can refer to my previous FR if u want.

Her this time was as high as it gets the moment I step into the door I was given I huge hug and she locked her lips with mine then held my hands and ked me into her room as if we havent seen each other in a million years.

While in the room she immediately start stripping my jeans and pull down my undies and pulled out dicky which by now has already woken up. I told her let's shower first but the next thing I knew dicky was already inside her mouth. so I just stood there while she knelt down and blow me. she seem to be very hungry this time and alternate between the shaft and balls. I grabbed her head and pushed in deep and gave her a good mouth fuck. so deep that she gagged and looked at me with a smile with saliva dripping down her mouth. To keep the momentum going I continue to mouth fuck her for about 5-10 mins and finally could not take it anymore, released my load in her mouth. She took it all in and open her mouth cheekily, showing me my Cum in her mouth and then to my surprise she gulped it down! Was not expecting that but it was a pleasant surprise.

Went to clean up after that in the bathroom.
Came back to the room and I thought jus cuddle and rest a bit but she ask me to turn over and wanted to give me a massage. So I obliged and let her serve me. although it was a below average attempt but still felt relaxing. Towards the end of the message she ran her fingers around my butt and also slid into my ass. The tinkling feeling is really out of this world.

Next she ask me to turn around. Looked at me and smiled and planted light kisses which turn into DFK. slowly she locked from my ears to chest area and finally to the nether area. By now after all the teasing and foreplay dicky was already hard. She saw a woken up dicky and stroke it up and down the looked at me and giggled. She then proceed another round of bbbj while I was playing and tuning her cute nipples. Each time I twist her nipps she let out a soft moan. I reached down to feel her pussy and it was wet and ready for penetration.
Reached for the helmet and passed to her and let her do her job. Next was a long and tiring pounding for her as she mounted on me and refuse to change. Asked her why and she said she wanted to finish. Ok so I just let her do everything while I laid there playing with her soft boobs.
After a while she collapsed on me with sweat on her body. I asked her she finish and she smiled shyly. So next I took over and her in mish while her legs clasped my waist and her hands around my neck. Remained in this position for about 15mins till I released the second time.

Both exhausted and rested for a while then went to wash up. Before I exit the place we locked lips once more at the doorstep and she bade me goodbye.

Overall this was a different experience from the first encounter. She was more aggressive but still showed a bit of demure side.
Old 28-12-2018, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Goodgame141 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Fiona from the regent lust

Greeted by a well, naturally endowed, young girl. Thick lips, smooth skin, big eyes. Only diff is she is slightly more tan than the pics. She works in uniform line. Will not disclose to prevent her getting identified unnecessarily. But can imagine her in uniform.

Got worried when I heard she was gg back tmr. Being the first customer for the day, she seemed like she was still lethargic. Things changed immediately when we went to shower.lurve it when gals shower from behind just start grabbing the shaft from behind. Could feel her perky tits rubbing my back. And the other hand giving me electric with her nails. Washed and went back bed.

Led her and slumped to bed. No chance to talk at all. Transported to Paris as the French went on and on. As our hands explored each other all over. When we finally unlocked tongues, she went on to lick me all over and bbbj. Good suction, combining tongue action, switching between tip and shaft.

Finally got on top of me. Felt damn shiock with her smooth skin rubbing all over. As she lied on me, her naval piercing tingling me too. Sat up and we were in Texas riding to Indiana. Changed to doggy and missionary.

Lied down as we chatted. But magic got us to Paris again and round 2 all over again.
Very good bonk for a last day of work gal.
Old 28-12-2018, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Thaiexpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycron View Post
Think it could be Doll88...kenna taken id when there for a session
Bro you mean police raid doll88 when you were there ? But last 2 week doll88 okt told me the hotel is near bugis. But this recently raid is at kampong bahru
Old 28-12-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 8
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Nonny of Silk Stocking

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=712969

The sight of her pics is definitely tempting. However decided to try her out as I always read good FRs with a pinch of salt.

Looks: 9/10. Fairer than most FLs. And yes she looks 90% like the picture. A definite head turner along the street.
Body: 10/10 Though not as slim as she looks on the pics, she is considered slim without tummy and tattoo. Small frame at 160 height. Considered one of the most perfect body I have experienced this year.
Boobs: 9/10 Enchanced Ds. Nice nips and boobs which are soft despite ops.
French: 10/10 Like like a passionate mistress.
BBBJ: 8/10 Pale in comparison with previous experience but a pretty face on your manhood, points cannot be any lower lah.
FJ: 9/10 Her ecstatic facial expression excites and motivates you to go on and on. Quite tight on the feel. No need for KY and is wet during the do.
GFE: 10/10 The cuddle in between shots really boost points for her in this department. Like a poly gf yearning for your tlc.

RTF: Hell yeh, if Vit M permits.
Old 28-12-2018, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
shotgun1230 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Miko of TheRegentLust
28 Dec, 1010am

Bro SK very responsive and accommodating to my last minute booking. Problem is nearby car park lot hard to find, end up parked quite far and a bit late.
Previous FR on her is accurate. Can communicate in English and know some simple chinese words. Easily break ice. Good attitude gal.
Looks: Same gal as photos. Slightly more tan than photo. Cute with dimples.
Boobs: Not for boob lover.
Kissing: good kiss and French
Paint: she enjoyed being painted. Wet easily. Trimmed pussy.
Bbbj: this is her strength. Excellent blow job skill, DT, lick, suck all have and will look at you when she does it. She did it long time too.
FJ: Accommodating to all positions. Loud moan. Best for doggy and riding on you.
Massage: Automatic provided massage between FJ. Good press although not professional kind.
CIM: Never try.
RTF: Yes if can get slots. She said time slots full everyday.
Old 28-12-2018, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Fegan Mox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Oporz from T R L (writing to stand a chance to win the lucky draw)

date: 28 Dec 1330hrs
3rd blood, okt is very responsive. venue wise if driving got ample lots.
1. minor confusion when I arrived at battleground because Jenny opened the door and I was thinking did Oporz cut her hair short? Would have been happy to take Jenny at that moment to be frank lol.
2. Battleground had a power trip moments earlier and Jenny was tasked to turn on the DB Box but she wasn't able to fix it. The weather was a killer and nam nam ho OKT asked if I could help just nice at the moment when I was stripping, so i put on my attire and went down to check. All in all it was all good because the whole ordeal took 25 minutes and OKT buffered in the timing for my sesh. I was joking with OKT that I can be employed by him.

Looks: 8/10 similar to photos, minus 10-15%. SYT for sure, can tell she is in her early 20s
Boobs: 7/10 natural - think it is a B?
Body: Slim, no complaints. no ink as well
FJ: accommodating to positions i want. every 10 mins ask if I am alright
Communication: 6/10 English is not her strong suite

if you're looking for a youngling, look no further. she is no commando though...
Old 28-12-2018, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
masakio_1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kacee, TheRegentLust
26 Dec 2018, 6.15pm

OKT: Bro SK the best. Went to wrong meeting point but he was ok with it and patiently direct me to the correct place.
Looks: Cute
Boobs: Enhanced. She said 400cc hahah. Round and nice to fondle.
Pussy: Neatly trimmed. Painted her for abit and she got so dripping wet. Can see her biting her lips and squeezing bedsheet
Bbbj: Alternate between balls, dick, DT, lick, and all around groin area. she wont stop until you tell her to
FJ: Can do everything but her bubble butt nice for doggy. Can ride super well too. Finished both in doggy.
CIM: NA. But judging from the way the BBBJ should be can.

RTF: Try others first, recently bro SK got alot of yummy stock
Old 28-12-2018, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
applegmarket is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

I booked Yaya from pornstar this afternoon. i told her i will write a review for her because she deserved it.

When she opened the door, i told myself i strike 4D today. Today indeed is a good day.

She looks cute and sweet, just like what i see in her page.
She is shy and turn away to remove her dress which reminded me of my gf in my school day. Everything else happened naturally and it was enjoyable.

She used her hand to hide herself when she came. That was so cute. You cannot help but fall for her. Will i return? YES.

She apeared to be recovering from a fever and sore throat. Bros, please take good care of her.
Old 28-12-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Thaiexpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenden_05 View Post
Haiz.... The cute girl in red polka dot blouse is Ice from Thai candy lo. She was wearing that when I went for her last weekend. poor gal she is due to going back today lo then kanna this kind of shit 🙈 during Christmas...
I think thai candy close shop then went to doll 88
Old 28-12-2018, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
jayLimTY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Amelia from teeruk
I don’t like to give rating so I’ll just do a description
Face: looks older than the photo, there are definitely prettier girl out there. Still relatively pleasant to The Eye.
Boob: natural C boob. Nice to grab and squeeze. Big enough for you to fuck.
Body: slim and in shape but the skin is a bit loose. Not like the tight teen girl kind.
Bbbj: good suction and tongue movement. It may just be me but I cum easily with bj but take a while for fj.
Painting: licked her all over and she grabbed my head and cummed. Moiste after painting don’t need KY
GFE: quite shy. She told me she is shy cause I’m handsome. Maybe that is just an excuse I don’t know.
FJ: she will touch, grab, lick, pull you towards her and have a passionate time. First shot oh her boob and second shot CIM.
Overall: not a bad bonk but there are better ones out there. OKT is very helpful too
RTF: I can’t cause I’m flying tomorrow and she will leave for taiwan on 6 jan.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1