The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-11-2014, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominance View Post
Xiao Han or Xiao Mo ah? any recommendation? going for a massage soon

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=485793
http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=485790
Both bro! BOTH! Read up my MR...
Old 03-11-2014, 10:27 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
quelfala is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

http://liltigersden.com/sense-感触/
Wonder any bro tried? Feel like commando her thanks!
Old 03-11-2014, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 20
TBogard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTBogard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anybody knows if the lady in the link used to be from Liltiger?

http://www.love727.com/xiangxiang_21.php
Old 03-11-2014, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

Wah bro, I KIV rainie so long and heng never visited her last 2 weeks. Maybe since now she is feeling more ok. Maybe should pay Rainie a visit...
Hope the returning to china sydrome dun affect her too much.

I do notice when a ML/FL is nearing their returning date to china, their mood and service might get affected. Or if they had no intention of coming back, they might just get sloppy and short change us...

Do write more MRs bro, so funny got ppl picha ur lobangs... Maybe using your MR as a conversation starter....

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Sorry bros, I should have stated that my MR of her is for my first visit to her, not a good representation of my rtm...

This is quite common though I think. Some MLs I frequent last time, with each rtm the playability reduces... it seems that they get sick and tired of me instead of the other way round... but I guess this tiredness is on general coupled with homesickness etc...

Btw, visited my regular ML before the weekend, kena picha lobang sia... she knew what I posted on sbf in detail - which ML I did MRs for, who I like etc - I don't believe she read it herself... jialat sia, the session I had a fun and difficult time trying to put my blown cover back... tolong tolong bro(s), have mercy on me leh...
Bro, keep posting ma.
Always see ur MRs then shortlist and try...
Picha lobangs, then smoke your way thur loh.
Hope to see your MRs soon as Mint left and still finding replacement.. Hard to find nowadays...

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
I visited candy/Rainie on her last few days, the session is alright, she is what you describe in your MR exactly.
Young housewife feel, in need of company, I got 15min extra, beckoning me the moment I step outta the lift, she really took her time for the whole session. Spend an enormous amount of time on the breast massage which I enjoyed. The only regret was I rejected Yuki and went for Rainie.
BTW, Rainie looks like Venus.

I oso kena pica lobang long time liao, hence seldom post.
Sometime salt and pepper are added, I also give up explaining.

Bros, give chance leh. Find other topic to chat lah.
Totally agreed bro.

I prefer those ML that treat regulars a tad better rather than taking us for granted.. We deserve a little better service since we rtm and will keep booking/supporting them. For me if rtm 1-2 times, standard drop then better choose another regular liao imo..

There are so many MLs around, it is just that we like their service then go to them regularly. The getting tired part should be more applied to us ba since we are the paying customers, not the other way round...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillNRelax View Post
I don't understand why this is. Surely service should get better for regulars? Unless she's trying to get rid of you as she doesn't like you!!

I would stop RTM and find another regular. However, I also know how difficult it is to find a good regular ML that is here for a good period of time. But it should be easier for Chinese speaking bros to find a good ML??
Totally agree, sometime also see if we are their type or not. Or is there chemistry with them as well. Its a mind game

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Bro, would like to believe that should be the case but in reality, different ML have varying agendas in their operations - they look at their customers as well, rtm or not (imho). You maybe even right about her not liking me... it is almost impossible to know what's in their minds.

I am guilty of returning multiple times to ML with service standards dropping as there are things other than service that matters... that is why there are some ML that I rtm many times but don't post MR.

Old 03-11-2014, 11:25 AM
Samster (B)

I am wondering how is this B2B massage from coco is? How is her service and any bro really try her ultimate package? Never try b2b before
Old 03-11-2014, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
iamnoob1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried before, it's a jav fantasy. Haha. However I need to warn u that she's not a syt. More of a milf.
Quote:
Originally Posted by quelfala View Post
I am wondering how is this B2B massage from coco is? How is her service and any bro really try her ultimate package? Never try b2b before
Intending to commando her. Will post mr after that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover669 View Post
Old 03-11-2014, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 19
retrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud of

any recommended girls with AR service?
Old 03-11-2014, 03:59 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnoob1980 View Post
Tried before, it's a jav fantasy. Haha. However I need to warn u that she's not a syt. More of a milf.

Intending to commando her. Will post mr after that.
Bro how about the Xiao xiao? She offer B2B also, so far no syt lookalike offer this fantasy? Hehehe really wanted to try once
Old 03-11-2014, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4698 / Power: 12
rach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentingfw View Post
Bro...
Don't mind me asking...
u new since last yr...
how u get to plus 2 power?
Subscribe?
i contributed to threads to earn my 1st power, then 1 year liao so 2nd power.
Im new to the massage lingo =)

unable to return power yet
sexbuzz
cumexplorer
apollo
qt169
havanna slicks
ejectjoy
Tho66
Sailsingapore
CoCk shoCk
SickNasty
Devil Reds
SimplyUnperfect
DevilChan78
TwinTowers
smoky7
Koiz
Old 03-11-2014, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Dominance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My second MR goes to 小寒!
http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=485668

I would rate her overall services 6.5/10.

Opted for 2HJ, but she didn't manage to make me fire off my 2nd shot, abit disappointed, otherwise overall could have been 7.5,8/10.

Time check just nice one hour, no + or - of your time, at least she tried her best until time's up. She wiped me dry after I bath, chat for abit, paid and leave.

I feel that she is more suitable for bros going for 1HJ and a good massage but not 2HJ imo.

Looks: 7.5/10

Massage: 8/10 ; Pretty decent strength, not piano type

HJ: 6.5/10 ; Normal, not alot of techniques and no 69 leh

GFE: 7.5/10 ; Pretty good, help you undress etc, bring you to bath while she peek at you outside lol.

Autoroam : Yes, allow touching and sucking of boobs. Panties stay on though.

Apartment: Room and toilet very clean.
Old 03-11-2014, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Eugene696969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominance View Post
Xiao Han or Xiao Mo ah? any recommendation? going for a massage soon

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=485793
Quote:
Originally Posted by big321big View Post
Both bro! BOTH! Read up my MR...
Ya bro...go try both. They r quite gd,i will rtm for sure,but I already aim one gal liao..if gd i will also intro all bros here. wait for my mr. Wahaha
Old 03-11-2014, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 11
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrosiao View Post
Yang Yang from Imperial Fantasy gives a solid AR and BBBJ cim combo. Very hardworking girl.
Old 03-11-2014, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute
MR for 小沫

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene696969 View Post
Ya bro...go try both. They r quite gd,i will rtm for sure,but I already aim one gal liao..if gd i will also intro all bros here. wait for my mr. Wahaha
Not sure if you are aiming for her bro; anyway here goes my brief MR on her:

She is not going to be here for long so she asked me to write an MR for her as she needs to maximi$e the potential within this short period...
from the initial smses exchanged & communication she was really responsive and polite, and that sweet voice many bros already mentioned she has...

Well I feel obligated to write for her as she has provided me with almost exemplary service. Not the teasing session that I normally like, but she is so hardworking; the action almost never ends until she is perspiring a little bit - I kept on checking if she is tired... I think that she will tired herself out if she does get busy. If she keeps up with desirable service attitude shown today, think it's a matter of time that it'll be difficult to get a slot. Massage wise she admitted that she is not pro level but I think it was hard and good enough for me - somemore it was the kneading instead of "elbowing" type - I have to repeat this, she is so hardworking during massage (and the rest as well)...

Now I am not sure if I should go for the tarma next or just enjoy the time with her alone...

Cathy, Mango

Last edited by derrickboy; 04-11-2014 at 08:15 AM. Reason: remove boliao comment
Old 03-11-2014, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 15
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrosiao View Post
nowadays too hard to find gals that do ar.. so far I only knw yang yang do it. other than that is bro vaxva legendary vivian.. queen of ar imho.. shiok till I almost fall off the bed..

Still have one ctc from one of the bro that claim she also queen of ar but abit exp and I still jv no time to try.. that all abt the ar gals that i knw..
Old 03-11-2014, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hmm...new post vs old post.

boob size increased, height decreased

http://thesbf.shop/showthread....highlight=cass
http://thesbf.shop/showthread....highlight=cass