The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-07-2018, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chxchx View Post
Dun remember ever posting a bad FR before.

But a horrible experience today visiting this Haitun
http://www.tsrjox.com/girl.php?id=1592

Claimed $80, but need to top up $20 for massage. Otherwise f n go type.
Only know about this when I got there.
Need to collect money upfront.

Keep criticizing Singaporean men, say they bian tai steal her underwear (at first I believed, now I think they want revenge for her poor service.

Say China men good, not like Sinkies, who got dark motives and secretive about their intentions.

One position only, complain this and that.
I totally no mood, then she complain why my bro not responsive, say it yang wei. WTF??

Website claimed she leaving end of July so charging cheaply.
Rubbish! She is indeed leaving, and wanna chop as many carrots as possible.
In and out in just 35-40min.

The only good thing is she is quite pretty, same as pic, the rest totally cmi, including her body.

Bros beware!!
this one I think I kena before from wolves quite awhile back. before take money all smiley. say pay upfront, I did. and transformed.

really pissed off. from then on I never agreed to pay upfront to anyone ever again.
i would say her looks aso cmi
Old 06-07-2018, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
It is good to see she heard our feedback and lower to $110
https://sglonelyguys.net/xin-er-massage/
i am amazed she can command 110
Old 06-07-2018, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
So she was 17 when she started...

I also say I am 28 if asked my age...
no wonder i am always 32

We use the same trick with the ladies
Old 06-07-2018, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Beejofu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.net/xin-er-massage/

Originally she turned me down because I called her on an unknown number as I got it from 7-11 because I'm a Malaysian. After awhile, she decided I wasn't a police and let me come over. She's great! Cute and flawless skin! I had originally asked for 90mins, but I felt that I wasted a lot of her time, so I asked her to accept the next customer if they called, and I'll go.

Body is as pictured! Since we originally agreed on 90 mins, she gave me a BBBJ first. But I actually was there for a massage, and the BBBJ was a bonus. After the BBBJ, she asked me to turn over and gave me a massage, we talked for a bit, and before we knew it it's already an hour and her next customer was coming. Very polite, not rushing. I almost fell asleep when she gave me the massage. She was actually my first time coming into this, but unfortunately she'd be my last.

I'd suggest her to anyone that's looking for a good massage and a good BBBJ! Well worth the 110$.

Massage: 10/10
BBBJ: unfortunately I came quite early and I don't think she's even used her skills yet. So I can't judge, but she's great I promise!
Old 06-07-2018, 06:47 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
no wonder i am always 32

While I am always 23 years old...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 06-07-2018, 07:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1663 / Power: 10
secretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant future

Quote:
Agree...

She is still not within the all time fav list as only managed to visit a few times during her Aug 2014 stint... just remember her having the most patterns I ever experienced - the last visit she finished the job using between thigh and calf, dunno what's that called... the only other ML that did this pattern before was Vera...
Love is aka Xiao Ai right?
Old 06-07-2018, 07:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
no wonder i am always 32

Guess this is the mildest trick of them all

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlyinlove View Post
Love is aka Xiao Ai right?
Yes 小爱... if interested to reminisce a little bit can refer to page 151

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 06-07-2018, 07:55 AM
Samster

Dory1900 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This ML looks good, eraser nipples wor......anyone tried her already? her place state Geylang ..... is it safe?

http://heavenbabys.com/girls/chi-zi/
Old 06-07-2018, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1663 / Power: 10
secretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant future

Quote:
Guess this is the mildest trick of them all

Yes 小爱... if interested to reminisce a little bit can refer to page 151
Good old days.

Still have some impression even though only visited few times. Smell of her long hair definitely still unforgettable.
Old 06-07-2018, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dory1900 View Post
This ML looks good, eraser nipples wor......anyone tried her already? her place state Geylang ..... is it safe?

http://heavenbabys.com/girls/chi-zi/
Haven't visit.

Just want to have a comment on whether Geylang is safe.

There is a certain risk you are taking when you visit a ML regardless, the risk of them being caught when you are there. The risk will ne there regardless of area I feel because you see reports of raids everywhere, north, south, east, west or central. Some MLs practise safety in their habits like closing the door in a softer manner, looking out for suspicious loiters, not double booking, etc. Carelessness which would attract unwanted attention of neighbours.

So that is really what you would look out for in actual fact. A mixed place like Geylang or Balestier always has many a variety of crowd, compared to pure residential areas where many people entering a HDB stands out like a sore thumb. So in fact I like MLs situated in those mixed rowdy areas where it appears less obvious.

Sometimes certain areas would be out of bound for fear of meeting familiar faces like colleagues or friends or family nearby.

Remember a leave is less obvious hidden in the forest than in a bare ground area.

That's about it. My 3 cents. Cheers.
Old 06-07-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

Pete77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
No. There is always a risk.
Thanks for your reply! So even if go to ML's apartment (not spa) also got chance to be caught?? Sorry total noob here and was thinking of trying first time.

Thx v much
Old 06-07-2018, 11:05 AM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Haven't visit.

Just want to have a comment on whether Geylang is safe.

There is a certain risk you are taking when you visit a ML regardless, the risk of them being caught when you are there. The risk will ne there regardless of area I feel because you see reports of raids everywhere, north, south, east, west or central. Some MLs practise safety in their habits like closing the door in a softer manner, looking out for suspicious loiters, not double booking, etc. Carelessness which would attract unwanted attention of neighbours.

So that is really what you would look out for in actual fact. A mixed place like Geylang or Balestier always has many a variety of crowd, compared to pure residential areas where many people entering a HDB stands out like a sore thumb. So in fact I like MLs situated in those mixed rowdy areas where it appears less obvious.

Sometimes certain areas would be out of bound for fear of meeting familiar faces like colleagues or friends or family nearby.

Remember a leave is less obvious hidden in the forest than in a bare ground area.

That's about it. My 3 cents. Cheers.
I feel if you want to chiong ML/FL then definetly there is certain amount of risk.

Risk like what blu3 said earlier of meeting familiar faces.

But chionging to ML/FL isn't any illegal offence. Unless av change their rules to state that we must go to official legal license shop only.

Geylang is like a dead town now. Av busy out raiding Hdb areas...

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 06-07-2018, 11:31 AM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete77 View Post
Thanks for your reply! So even if go to ML's apartment (not spa) also got chance to be caught?? Sorry total noob here and was thinking of trying first time.

Thx v much
Get caught also no problem one...

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 06-07-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster

Pete77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Get caught also no problem one...
Cannot tel if this is srs or not but if it is Why do you say so?

Thanks!
Old 06-07-2018, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 23
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Quite a decent experience after trying her out.

Good figure and firm butt...should be good for doggie with the spanking sound..

I will try to upsell her for FJ when I am regular enough to her...hee
she knows her juicy butt is a fantasy for all men... believe she will up it to 180 to milk $$ fully... that bubble perky ARSE!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1