The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 17-09-2010, 02:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
sideway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

hi all, been a while since my last visit. Was there during the long weekend .. which day, i kinda forgot but there were quite a no of good catch not ard. initially wanted to try H7r11 but she not ard so proceed to plan b. but then no plan b so juz walk ard. scout ard till i decided to go for h16.

was looking at moon and ivy,actually was in middle of both room trying to weigh the odds which 1 to go, i dunno why i choose face instead of boobs.. big mistake i guess for me. so all in all i proceed with the payment and all the sop.. didn't manage to cum, 1st time in my adventure of petain. i just wash up,dressed up and leave. don't know whether it was her or it was just me. so i decided to take a rest in the mean time.

who: ivy (last room h16)
looks : she looks good man.. 8+ easily.
boobs : eerrmmm lets just say not for boob lover, pointy nipple tho.
catbath: sop
bbbj : 6+
fj : any position but due to me not able to cum.. i'll rather not rate.
rtf: i'm rather a boob person so i'll pass.

on a side note. when she did the reverse cowgirl, her ass was damn nice. i guess that the only thing other than her looks that i find good abt her.
i think i need a good rest before hunting again. maybe next target will be janet(provided there's no long queue for her) or any suggestion from bros here?
Old 17-09-2010, 06:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Yes Bro, H02R16 is Michelle, and I have bonked her and RTF so many times and planning to again sometime next week before she go for her 1 month leave.

Sorry to hear about your predicament Bro, but if you don't mind me asking, how big are you? I know Michelle is a small and petite WL, so I can't blame her if she rejects a customer she can't handle.

Me, I'm just an average Joe, average body frame, 5'-5" tall, we're just right for each other, no offense Bro.

Anyways, H02R03 is Sally. She also give good service, friendly and cheerful. About same height as Michelle, but she don't care right? She won't reject as far as I know.

To answer your question, yes, I have such experience like yours. But damn, 5 times? The most I tried was 3 with Aida H22R08 until I bonked her next door neighbour Sally R09 twice and chit-chat that Aida reject me, hoping she can help me bring make sense to Aida. Sure enough on my 4th try Aida said yes, RTF a couple of times but it was too late for her, the ex-GL WLs came to PT and I forgot all about her, but apparently, she didn't. Yesterday after my session with another Michelle H22R20, Aida saw me and asked if I not wearing my cap on, if I not scared she saw me try other WLs. I just shrugged her off and said no, I not scared, and that I'll see her later, whatever. I'm not going to RTF her anymore, that's the truth. She's PT trained and for me her time is up! Sorry.

To round it all up, if it wasn't meant to be, then just let go. One time I want to RTF Michelle H16R03 (yes, there are now 3 Michelles in PT!), she refused me after having RTF her so many times. Lynn H16R09 rejected my business so I never even get to try her once.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Never mind lah. If she don't wan to service me I'm ok with it.
I am damn big size that's why she rej. There are many others which I've not bonked yet. So it's ok lor..

Sally is friendly. Ya, she never rej de..
Old 17-09-2010, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Lightbulb H16R14 Ivy

Going thru Sideway's FR on Ivy, mine mark for Ivy is 6/10, not that bad. I have not taken Ivy yet, standing outside her room and, 1time saw her at the provision shop.

She is presentable, few FRs wrote Ivy is playful like a school girl. Sideway have not finish the deal, i can understands this, many customers also did not complete the jobs, sometimes is ok.

Mine experience of this matter, too excited and hot weather under the PT sun. Oh! Travel during the weekdays, lesser crowds and no pressure. We can receive good treatment during off peak hrs, this place is kind of different from others. Try again another day and take care.
Old 17-09-2010, 11:50 AM
Samster

Re: H16R14 Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Going thru Sideway's FR on Ivy, mine mark for Ivy is 6/10, not that bad. I have not taken Ivy yet, standing outside her room and, 1time saw her at the provision shop.

She is presentable, few FRs wrote Ivy is playful like a school girl. Sideway have not finish the deal, i can understands this, many customers also did not complete the jobs, sometimes is ok.

Mine experience of this matter, too excited and hot weather under the PT sun. Oh! Travel during the weekdays, lesser crowds and no pressure. We can receive good treatment during off peak hrs, this place is kind of different from others. Try again another day and take care.
i agree totally with u. don't worry, for me what works for some1 else does not means will work for me. there's still more to try. never try never know right?
Old 18-09-2010, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
jec8181 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro fornicator, nice FR on Michelle !!! I'm now still in Hong Kong with OC will try Michelle on Monday!! Can't wait to try her now. Sorry to all bros who up me because still can't up back you all!

Will try Michelle or nikki this Monday and FR will provided too

I Thank You
Old 18-09-2010, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jec8181 View Post
Hi Bro fornicator, nice FR on Michelle !!! I'm now still in Hong Kong with OC will try Michelle on Monday!! Can't wait to try her now. Sorry to all bros who up me because still can't up back you all!

I Thank You
dont worry lah... but dont forget to UP your OC
Old 19-09-2010, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:

I Thank You
No worries Bro, enjoy your holiday. Your with OC? Who's OC?

Cheers.
Old 19-09-2010, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
No worries Bro, enjoy your holiday. Your with OC? Who's OC?

Cheers.
oc = officer in command.

who also equals to wife/gf.. hehehe! Enjoy!
Old 19-09-2010, 10:34 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sideway View Post
oc = officer in command.

who also equals to wife/gf.. hehehe! Enjoy!
Ah! The "commander in chief", or simply put, as we call them in our kampong, "commander".

Thank you Bro sideway.

Cheers.
Old 19-09-2010, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

is it any special day on chinese calendar today ?
seem alot of WL not around when I was there at 6pm

in H20, the new WL also not around. no chance to see their face.
only those in H11, but most of them are working.

Saw Kit in H14.... she looks like aged alot. no mood to try her.

After walked around for 20 min... decide to go home. Reach home at 7pm... wife just wake up from snap... hahahaha.. give her a good bonk
Old 19-09-2010, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1673 / Power: 16
xiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant future

H14 R06 - Violet (CAT50) > GL CAT150

Here is my FR on her.
I prefer frencher WLs. But decided to skip frenching with her.
Cos when missionary, i notice her mouth surrounds has alot of not sure rashes/pimples. Believe that her complexion not that great. She got some of acnes on her back and butt too.

Nevertheless, standard is around there.
But no fight with MJ princess and ViVi Queen

Face: 7/10 ( Short Hair )
Body: 8/10 ( Slim )
Complexion: 6/10 ( I prefer tofu skin )
BBBJ: 8/10 ( Good, Long Duration )
AR: 9/10 ( Power )
FJ: 7/10 ( She keep frowning and move her body )
Attitude: 7/10 ( Very quiet )
Service: 7/10 ( $50 service, but compare to other ex-GL$150, one of the lower grades one )

RTF: Nah...

-------------------------------------------------------------
Power and Points is Secondary.
Primary is Posting a FR from your HEART.

DON'T PUT EMOTIONS INTO CHIONGING SESSIONS.
I PUT THIS SIGNATURE TO REMIND MYSELF NOT TO BE KC-ED.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Old 19-09-2010, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!

Value bonks I've come across in PT

H2R3- Sally
Good service, good attitude and friendly. CAT $40.

H2R5- Mun Mun
Good service, good attitude and friendly. CAT $50.
From my memory, service similar to Sally or maybe marginally better?

H7R2- Jacq
Friendly lady. Service quite ok. Sexy and sweet looking. Look to be in late 20s or early 30s. CAT $50.
But always M.I.A from work.

H10R1A- Rina
Brown sugar. Quite nice boobs, C-cups (I think). Friendly, service quite shiok. MILF look. CAT $40.

H10R6- Irene
I like her size/body. Nice & friendly lady. Service not bad, I like. CAT $50.

H11R9- Ah May
Her service is 1 of the best in PT! Friendly lady. BBBJ somemore.. CAT $30!! Where to find such service in PT..

H14R5- Bao Er
Got mood swing. Nice lady and nice body. Sexy look. Service a little SOP. CAT $30. Recommended for newcomers at PT..

Just to share!
That's all for now. Got more experience then I post.
Old 20-09-2010, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
jec8181 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Morning to all BROS!! Later going PT to try michelle or nikki.
Old 20-09-2010, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
terfel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, me will be gg there later. What time u gg? Maybe can see u there later
Old 20-09-2010, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Morning Bro. At all events, I hope it's Nikki, still no FR for her. Looking forward.

My target list for:

This week: Michelles H02 and H22, and Judy

Next week: Nikki, Maggie and Julia! Hehe.

Bro Ah Ken, thanks for sharing! Appreciate it.

Cheers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1