The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-11-2014, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Dominance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Xiao Han or Xiao Mo ah? any recommendation? going for a massage soon

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=485793
http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=485790
Old 02-11-2014, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieintn View Post
Agreeded on it, i think she is 1 of the better 1s available, boobs don't seems enhanced not pro on this either but last visit to her was 1 of the better experience. Haven't rtm her, as there are quite a number of gems(Yori (missed it) Laura, Mint, Candy) around to experienced on in the past 2 months
If it is Fate, thought she has a good rep? Tried 3 times to book her, but either timings didn't work for me or she fell ill! May try this Adara/Keira, but she doesn't speak English.

Having tried a few now using Google Translate, it's easy to get there, but very difficult to build chemistry (Nacy the only one with a bit of chem). So not too sure about trying more, but I've had my eye on Fate for a long time as her looks are SO my type!

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 02-11-2014, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

yes its fate and yes im pretty sure her boobs is enhanced. i still like her quite alot tho. very pretty (to me)/decent massage/shaven and allow painting and only $100. rtm her countless times liao.

if anyone who like MLs and havent tried fate u guys should really put her on ur bucket list!

side note: http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=485235 anyone tried this MZ girl or this http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=487017 IF girl?

Last edited by massagelover669; 02-11-2014 at 09:54 PM. Reason: typo
Old 02-11-2014, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Seriously... Enhanced or not really matters so much to bros here ah? Not getting gf or wife leh (even if gf or wife does it really matter that much?)

Anw I haven't tried fate for a long time, but when I did I thoroughly enjoyed it cos I like her cute little sounds, her efforts in massage and her 69hj. Definitely worth it to visit. Boobs din feel enhanced (and I dunno how to feel enhanced or not in fact, am no pro in this).

Reason I din go back was cos I enjoyed the company of a few others more since then but she's always a gem.
same ad
http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=485666
Old 02-11-2014, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1088 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillNRelax View Post
I don't understand why this is. Surely service should get better for regulars? Unless she's trying to get rid of you as she doesn't like you!!

I would stop RTM and find another regular. However, I also know how difficult it is to find a good regular ML that is here for a good period of time. But it should be easier for Chinese speaking bros to find a good ML??
Bro, would like to believe that should be the case but in reality, different ML have varying agendas in their operations - they look at their customers as well, rtm or not (imho). You maybe even right about her not liking me... it is almost impossible to know what's in their minds.

I am guilty of returning multiple times to ML with service standards dropping as there are things other than service that matters... that is why there are some ML that I rtm many times but don't post MR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
I visited candy/Rainie on her last few days, the session is alright, she is what you describe in your MR exactly.
Young housewife feel, in need of company, I got 15min extra, beckoning me the moment I step outta the lift, she really took her time for the whole session. Spend an enormous amount of time on the breast massage which I enjoyed. The only regret was I rejected Yuki and went for Rainie.
BTW, Rainie looks like Venus.
I am not saying rainie is bad, she is still good during the second session though a bit lacking as compared to the first. And with good reason that she just shifted etc... I think it is also a challenge for her to keep up with the super first session she gave me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
I oso kena pica lobang long time liao, hence seldom post.
Sometime salt and pepper are added, I also give up explaining.

Bros, give chance leh. Find other topic to chat lah.
Yes bro, I also noticed your lack of participation... it is kinda like your MR being used "against" you??? It was quite fun for me though, and the salt and pepper added sometimes are rather 夸张...

Cathy, Mango
Old 02-11-2014, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
gohyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are they the same person?

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=482555

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=479894

She used to do FJ in the past right? Feel like trying her since the reviews are good.
Old 02-11-2014, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
stravinsky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chewy website down anyone else know what happen? Server problem?
Old 03-11-2014, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold

think so, try .org
Old 03-11-2014, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

not everyone's cup of tea la...im ok but some bros might mind..hence i raised it up. am quite sure they are enhanced la

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Seriously... Enhanced or not really matters so much to bros here ah? Not getting gf or wife leh (even if gf or wife does it really matter that much?)

Anw I haven't tried fate for a long time, but when I did I thoroughly enjoyed it cos I like her cute little sounds, her efforts in massage and her 69hj. Definitely worth it to visit. Boobs din feel enhanced (and I dunno how to feel enhanced or not in fact, am no pro in this).

Reason I din go back was cos I enjoyed the company of a few others more since then but she's always a gem.
Old 03-11-2014, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4698 / Power: 12
rach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond repute

hey bros, im new to this, may i ask the meaning of RTM and RTF
thanks

unable to return power yet
sexbuzz
cumexplorer
apollo
qt169
havanna slicks
ejectjoy
Tho66
Sailsingapore
CoCk shoCk
SickNasty
Devil Reds
SimplyUnperfect
DevilChan78
TwinTowers
smoky7
Koiz
Old 03-11-2014, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
Curly Fries deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rach8136 View Post
thanks
Return to massage RTM
Return to fuck RTF
Old 03-11-2014, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 18
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stravinsky View Post
Chewy website down anyone else know what happen? Server problem?
someone is ddosing Chewyfruit's website.
Old 03-11-2014, 03:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
gentingfw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autoroambot View Post
Hahaha as expected tio zap. By one of her regulars maybe? More unbiased commando MRs coming!!
Walau... once the ml fl black face...
lagi hard to cum...

for sure I'll skip this one.

tks bro for the info
Old 03-11-2014, 06:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
gentingfw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rach8136 View Post
thanks
Bro...
Don't mind me asking...
u new since last yr...
how u get to plus 2 power?
Subscribe?
Old 03-11-2014, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
kwahnok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 晴晴 Qing Qing from SgSexcapades.Net

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Finally make a booking.
Met her last night.
Place a bit out of the way. But discreet.
It looks like newly constructed.
I took the wrong lift and couldnt locate her place. Then went back to ground floor n found there is another lift at the corner which i missed out.
Place was new and clean.
QQ was dressed in spag tee n tight shorts. And I have to agree she looks much more prettier in person. The pics in the website did no justice to her.

First stop...showering...alone.
Bathroom was new and look just like hotel style.

She changed to sexy nightie for massage.
Start with back massage with oil.....and it stayed that way.
She was a bit busy with her phone...I dont like that but well...she have her biz to take care.
She is friendly n chatty though.
Turn around n is 1st HJ. She refused to be nude....only take off bra n lower her nightie. Tried to touch her pussy and she rejected....only allow to touch outside panty. Suck her boobs (which is a bit saggy n small)...slight pecks on her lips...fires off.
Then she went to wash her hands n came back....continue massage on legs...she keeps yawning n say she works very late 2,3 am last night.
Chatted abit on shenzhen...say she works there....
Then 2nd round....I have difficulties firing off...but she was patient enough...didnt give black face n always with ready smile.
Finally fire off after 15 mins. Told me to go shower....
I look at time....still got like 20 mins...(took the 90mins package....after the 1st HJ...wanted to reduce to one hr for $80...but she told me many customers opt for 90mins for $100...ok...so went with it seeing she is nice)
Chit chat a bit abit when she she sending me off n i asked her the rental....
she told me $3k+....wow....

RTF :
Most likely not....Massage although ok....still not good as she dont have a fixed routine. Visibly can feel she is tired. But the good point is she is very patient and friendly.
Bro, I'm surprised. This doesn't sound like the same Qing Qing that I had. Her boobs are at least for sure not saggy, since they are not big to be saggy in the first place. Weird...
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1