The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 25-06-2021, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 20
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
Any Bro here can enlighten if there is really there are maids who is willing to be with you for free and what they want is just accompany fr
Recently chat up a Filipino and she is willing to ..... fuckable 😊
I came across only once.

I was a taxi driver then. As usual it was on a Sunday and I pickup 4 Philippine ladies from lucky plaza. As I was driving, these ladies were chichatting and so as usual, we began to have those usual casual chats.

When we reach the destination, one of the girls automatically asked for my telephone number, we then became friends and lovers. I passed her money but she refused to accept. She also don't want me to buy presents for her.
Old 25-06-2021, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 18
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well Bro, to get free I also feel bad. Maybe I act poor and asked her to pay everything first. After 2 months she okay, then i pay back to her. Will this be a good test? Just afraid her level of the game is higher than me.
So what is the purpose of this testing? You want married her? If no, no point testing her. She will go back and u never see her again
Old 25-06-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 10
legolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylegolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hello all. is h81 still accepting hourly transit ?
Old 25-06-2021, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Ronaldodecaprio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone keen to exchnage with my fb maid, whack her a couple of times till sian liao. could meet up in the afternoon .
Old 25-06-2021, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2200 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Nice ass bro. Managed tap that anal glory?
Old 25-06-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1774 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42557 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well Bro, to get free I also feel bad. Maybe I act poor and asked her to pay everything first. After 2 months she okay, then i pay back to her. Will this be a good test? Just afraid her level of the game is higher than me.
Steady la bro free mean not asking for extra but basic like hotel food n drink still have to pay la Giving u good time u lucky liao still want her to pay ... don't tell me for testing only ... treat a lady as a basic gentleman

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32923040
Old 25-06-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldodecaprio View Post
anyone keen to exchnage with my fb maid, whack her a couple of times till sian liao. could meet up in the afternoon .
paid or non paid
Old 25-06-2021, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute

Finally decided to try it out with her and hopefully she is real and not like those girls waiting to 'Robert' us.
Old 25-06-2021, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2133 / Power: 23
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's one hell of an ass bro. Bet you had lotsa of fun with it.
Wonder how her boss tahan at home hahaha.
Old 25-06-2021, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Finally decided to try it out with her and hopefully she is real and not like those girls waiting to 'Robert' us.
Justin, you are a man you have nothing to lose. Just go and have fun. Nobody ask you to be serious until you marry her.
Old 25-06-2021, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 23
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
That's one hell of an ass bro. Bet you had lotsa of fun with it.
Wonder how her boss tahan at home hahaha.
maybe boss already whack many times discreetly...thrilling n shiok to just push the shorts opening to one side and slowly enjoy
Old 25-06-2021, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
biz3057 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
paid or non paid
Add me at michat andy1122334
Old 25-06-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
say can only meet midnight 12 to 4 am asking 200 in jurong west anyone tried?
Bros dun waste time with this maid. Ask for 200 per shot, pussy stinks as well as her breath. And look like 50s and say she is 28. Lol conned to go all the way to Jurong to meet her . Wasting time and petrol to see old hag with A cup push up bra. Even ah gua looks better
Old 25-06-2021, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
paid or non paid
of cos foc, pay food hotel and drinks
Old 26-06-2021, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 10
alphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by legolas99 View Post
hello all. is h81 still accepting hourly transit ?
The rest should be accepting booking i guess.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1