The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2011, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Andylin24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: girls in 1654A

Bro. Sail are u going Hq today
Old 03-12-2011, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andylin24 View Post
Bro. Sail are u going Hq today
For sure Bro AndyL : but post a good lunch, a short nap AND after calling Garrik & booking a bonk What time are you planning to go bro ? Want to do beers at GL ?
Old 03-12-2011, 10:59 AM
Samster

Afternoon ba I planning either fei Er or
Qian Qian
Old 03-12-2011, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
heizheiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, what time u gg.. few weeks ago just tried meihui, virgin FR at this house

Meihui L16H54A
Look : 8/10 Chio n classy look (Asked for her liao, den saw one slim n slender lady finished work walking towards the counter n smiled at me.. den okt asked me follow her.. hoh seh liao!!)
Height: 164/165?? (estimate)
Body: 8/10 quite proportional, i luv her legs, smooth n slim.. bros can try.. wooo
Boobs :8/10 Nice grasp..
Butt : 7.5/10 Okay la
Pussy: 7/10 Nvr paint but when getting into missionary. can see still quite pink n wet
GFE :8/10 Nvr attempt frenching but gt chit chat n huggiez here n there
BBJ/Foreplay:8/10 - Shiok!! tongue-lashing, battling with my snake.. hehe
FJ: 8/10 I luv catgirl position.. can look at the spectacular view through the mirrors on the ceiling.
RTF: Yes but aft i hve tried all the ang pais in the house
Old 03-12-2011, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 22
reloaded deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyreloaded deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Jiajia L1654A
Had her on 1st Dec.
Look : 7.5/10 . She use to look even better when first started out and I got her at 2413 Molek. Although she put on a little bit of weight but her service had improve leaps and bounds.
Height: 158cm
Body: 8/10. She is slightly short and bah bah. But the smoothness and fair white colour of her skin make up for the height.
Boobs :8.5/10 full and handful. Not oversize areola and pinkish nipple. The best part is they are natural. A C or at least a B+. one of my favourite.
Butt : 8/10 fleshly and excellent for doggy
Pussy.8/10 cleanly shaved and very tasty. Wet very fast once I spent some painting it.
GFE :10/10 -I went into the room and engage her as we french passionately. we by pass the usual routine and strip to our birthday suit piece by piece. As I whisper into her ear that I wanna paint her. as I paint her, she was moaning away while both my hands were busy tuning her ultra sensitive nips. and she cried out to me to suck and kiss her breast. . she intellegently use her thigh to wrap me in between that gave me a false sense of entering her raw but of cos that didn't happen with her pussy grinding the outside of my prick. That went on for almost 15 mins that we finally break for shower. We continue to tease each other in the shower and I fnally relented that I have to book an extra slot to let her continue her routine service.

Her fantastic service never failes to impress me. Rain or shine, she always put on her best front to service me (or any other customer that visits her)
Her routine will comes with her unique service such as using her nipple to tickle your back and your sensitive area such as your butt crack. Her AR is not as sensual as some but they are sure thourough. Everytime she will have some new tricks picked up along the way.

the way she BBBJ me is of cos sensational which again we end up in 69. when I told her that I want to fuck her, she whishper in my ear again and said she wanted to 'tiao qing' like when I first entered the room. She capped me and away we went into our engagement. Finally Penetrating her on missionary, cow girl and as she rode me, she moaned and moaned with both my hands cupping her breast. I finally came while she was on top. Although I still have time for second shot but I used it to chat with her as we both laid on the bed. She is a simple girl with no extra ambitions. She treat every customer the same but yet you will always feel that she treats you as the special one. She doesn't play KC with you. She is what you see. She will also no pressurize you in giving her anything or asking you for any extra slot.
I have always felt that she is the under-rated one in 1654A.

RTF: Yes as always.

Despite trying different girls like Chu Chu, Jenny, Yo Yo, Xiao San...I will always go back to Jia Jia. She will always make me feel I am the speicial one.
Old 03-12-2011, 11:26 AM
Samster

sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Afternoon ba I planning either fei Er or
Qian Qian
Enjoy bruddah I am too am itching to try Fei er : she looks soooo intriguing & totally alluring
Old 03-12-2011, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reloaded View Post
Jiajia L1654A

RTF: Yes as always. 

Despite trying different girls like Chu Chu, Jenny, Yo Yo, Xiao San...I will always go back to Jia Jia. She will always make me feel I am the speicial one.
Bro reloaded, 
I am also a supporter of Jiajia!
Agreed with u very much  salute to our GND Queen. 
Jiajia always the most hard working gals in 54a! Other than her M break start from 19-24th, Jiajia always work from 12-12! Amusing! 

Poor jiajia is underrated, she is everyone back up lover! Even I will only find her when all my other choices are busy!  She knew it and still gave me 100% service!! 

Btw bro, recommend u give Xiao Feng,  Angela,  Mimi a try! 
This house is full with gems that are underrated.
Old 03-12-2011, 02:05 PM
Samster

Bro sail i now at hq
Old 03-12-2011, 02:24 PM
Samster

I calling Fei Er haha . Saw Ella in black haha
Old 03-12-2011, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 17
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Senior Bro besafe, in the absence of Miko, who do you recommend I book with Garrik for a bonk today : the perfect Miko body & the ultimate bbbj is too tough but I have not tried : Bei Hui , Xiao Feng , MiMi & Ella ...yet

Thanks so much!
i have often been told DC from 2001 is the closest match. that's why i was hoping u could give your verdict. haha.

go get DC...
Old 03-12-2011, 03:56 PM
Samster

Wow one bro book Xiao man about 3 hrs
Old 03-12-2011, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarineking View Post
Bro reloaded, 
I am also a supporter of Jiajia!
Agreed with u very much  salute to our GND Queen. 
Jiajia always the most hard working gals in 54a! Other than her M break start from 19-24th, Jiajia always work from 12-12! Amusing! 

Poor jiajia is underrated, she is everyone back up lover! Even I will only find her when all my other choices are busy!  She knew it and still gave me 100% service!! 

Btw bro, recommend u give Xiao Feng,  Angela,  Mimi a try! 
This house is full with gems that are underrated.
smart smart bruddahs : me & my good mate B-H-R are both JJ fans too !! Welcome to the "secret" club !!
She is truly special
Old 03-12-2011, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro sail i now at hq
Bruddah Andy : I am booked for 8pm : next time lets coordinate : pm me your hp when you go next ...
Old 03-12-2011, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
i have often been told DC from 2001 is the closest match. that's why i was hoping u could give your verdict. haha.

go get DC...
Indeed bruddah GL-fc : I will book DC with the nice okt soon : just waiting for the weekend rush to get over lah will pm u report !!
Old 03-12-2011, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
assky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

heyy bro.. just wondering which girl is more prettier xiaoman or xiao xue.. i know its quite hard to judge cos everyone has different taste but which more is more erm... hot ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1