The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2013, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
jwbparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Why do you want to leave Pattaya just when the party is starting?
i've already booked my 1 month stay in bkk hotel. have never been to pattaya in previous trips, so just wanted to check it out.
Old 17-05-2013, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
The last bus to Ekamai leaves at 11 PM. If ur in the WS area, B100 will get u a mototaxi ride to the bus station on North Pattaya Rd. At that time of nite, traffic isn’t a problem. When u get to BKK there’s still time to hit SC or Thermae.

I've done the day trip several times now. The $ I save from not paying for a hotel gets me a "free" FS + a couple HH drinks at a go go bar! Surprised more bros dun do this.
thanks for the info Siammy. not sure of taking mototaxi, so do you know the approximate cost of taking a regular taxi from WS area to North Pattaya Rd station?
Old 17-05-2013, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwbparty View Post
i've already booked my 1 month stay in bkk hotel. have never been to pattaya in previous trips, so just wanted to check it out.
In daytime, its much like anywhere touristy, shopping, island tours, temples etc. Its the nite time when the action starts. Also you wont see much in 8hrs.

Dont want u to visit in the day time and say its not worth it.......coz thats what hapened to me!

My first ever trip was only a few hrs in the daytime more than 20 years ago and i didnt like it. Took me 8-9 years before i discovered the place they call........ P A T T A Y A
Old 17-05-2013, 01:21 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Wink Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
That's correct... LK Metro & Buakow area BFs catching up with WS so go whilst its still low. Was there in Dec laz year. Had 2 birthday parties in 2 AGGs so helped myself to free suckling pig & delicious food! BF a 18 yo for Bht600 and I think paid her Bht1,000 for ST. Did I pay too much? Dunno... Mayb MR ATL can enlighten us. Kop kun krub!
Haha people who go to more than 1 party are called ballon chasers! But i do like the bbq pig. Give me the head and i will not eat for more than half a day! 55555

1kB ST for LK is okay. But old birds like u will know pattaya anythings happens. We all had our runners before but also our goods girls too. Last month songkran, we met a girl playing water at a beer bar. My friend took her for 2k LT no BF. We tot is was a okay price till we visited her at Sensations and found out she was the angpai there!

A few years ago, I also took a girl from Office once 2kB + 600B BF. I was drunk and didnt even look at her face! She was drunk too and we fell asleep after one round. But she was a beauty and had a solid body and more than made up for it in the morning. Pity, i never saw her again after that.
Old 17-05-2013, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
thanks for the info Siammy. not sure of taking mototaxi, so do you know the approximate cost of taking a regular taxi from WS area to North Pattaya Rd station?
Actually thats a good question. Coz there are bkk taxis plying the roads but they are not allowed to pick up passengers; thanks to the sangtow mafia. A sangtow privately hired will get u there for 200/250b? Fyi there r no regular taxis in pattaya.......motosais or sangtows only. But like in rest of thailand, money talks
Old 17-05-2013, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Yes balloon chasers! I also didn't know this term til recently that. Some farang's birthday so they were roasting a piglet outside. Go in only then serve asks us if want food. "It's free!" Being kiasu Sinkie I said "why not?"

Sensations really has some fine bodies on display. I think giving Baccara a run for its money. If "Ang Pai" I understand its usually an agency girl. Whose price are pretty steep but like things in Thailand is very subjective and really to the eyes of the beholder. Some "models" & "coyotes" I saw really CMI, like that also can meh?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 18-05-2013, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes balloon chasers! I also didn't know this term til recently that. Some farang's birthday so they were roasting a piglet outside. Go in only then serve asks us if want food. "It's free!" Being kiasu Sinkie I said "why not?"

:
Don't think its a piglet but a whole adult pig! Not a small 10kg piglet but a 50-60kg pig! I know coz I always wanted to do a party with a pig. I was quoted 5kB with all the beehoon rice fingerfood etc + one bbq pig at a beer bar. Not too bad for only SGD200

Last edited by ahtecklim; 18-05-2013 at 09:24 AM.
Old 18-05-2013, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Actually thats a good question. Coz there are bkk taxis plying the roads but they are not allowed to pick up passengers; thanks to the sangtow mafia. A sangtow privately hired will get u there for 200/250b? Fyi there r no regular taxis in pattaya.......motosais or sangtows only. But like in rest of thailand, money talks
thanks for the heads up ahtecklim. didn't know about the no taxi service thing.
Old 18-05-2013, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
TheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
thanks for the heads up ahtecklim. didn't know about the no taxi service thing.
When did they start this policy? I recall there used to be BKK taxis available for the return trip to the airports.
Old 18-05-2013, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHammers View Post
When did they start this policy? I recall there used to be BKK taxis available for the return trip to the airports.
Bkk-Airport yes but internally bbk cabs don't drive around looking for customers. Ever saw anyone get picked up by waving their hands at the cabs?

Most of them are parked at Central waiting for the return tripto Airport or the Bangkok.

Having said that , this is Thailand and me and a friend actually took one from 2nd road to the bus station very early in the morning 8or9am. When they can get away with it , they pick you up but generally they wont.
Old 19-05-2013, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

"Taxi" in Patts will b your private songteaw priced negotiated b4 the trip. Bangkok taxis cannot pick up passengers in Patts, dunno if it's official regulations or songteaw mafia rules.

My last trip I was there noticed some yellow & dark blue cabs like those in Bangkok. Understood is quite a recent development - actual proper taxis. But their numbers few & far between.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 19-05-2013, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mutedf8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pattaya or Phuket ?? :P

Old 19-05-2013, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 14
tboy11 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertboy11 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertboy11 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

will be going to pattaya in late june around 20 june. anyone will be there during that period? we can cheong together!
Old 19-05-2013, 11:08 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
"Taxi" in Patts will b your private songteaw priced negotiated b4 the trip. Bangkok taxis cannot pick up passengers in Patts, dunno if it's official regulations or songteaw mafia rules.

My last trip I was there noticed some yellow & dark blue cabs like those in Bangkok. Understood is quite a recent development - actual proper taxis. But their numbers few & far between.
Bangkok taxis CAN pick up fares in Patts but they need to pay a fee and obtain a permit which is valid for a day. The system is something like Malaysian cars coming to Singapore and have to pay for permit to drive here.
Old 20-05-2013, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Bangkok taxis CAN pick up fares in Patts but they need to pay a fee and obtain a permit which is valid for a day. The system is something like Malaysian cars coming to Singapore and have to pay for permit to drive here.

555 no difference who's rules coz pattaya govt = thai mafia
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1