The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 11-12-2018, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1903 / Power: 11
qwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkraid View Post
Hope this is untrue... 335 was my bonk of the year. She didnt let me french her tho cuz she broke her nose.
Agreed one of my fav, what happened to her anyway? Wanted to RTF but okt said she ran off. Haiss
Old 11-12-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4800 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvstedt28 View Post
no felicia from Tikoclub, missed her
go look for her lah. But she quite busy one. Last month she also not in thai when I was there
Old 11-12-2018, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkraid View Post
Hope this is untrue... 335 was my bonk of the year. She didnt let me french her tho cuz she broke her nose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty1213 View Post
Agreed one of my fav, what happened to her anyway? Wanted to RTF but okt said she ran off. Haiss
different 335? the 335 Darkraid bro talked about went home a day or 2 early on OKT's plane tics. I also missed my last rtf.
The latest 335 I didn't try before, so dunno anything about her.

On the raw thing.. I hope not true also. But this is the internet la.. ppl can say anything to pump ego, make other ppl miserable, sabo businesses.. In the end trust yourself and your own experiences loh. For me, 335 is still an awesome bonk regardless of her dealings with other ppl.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 11-12-2018, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
crazycheongster is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
different 335? the 335 Darkraid bro talked about went home a day or 2 early on OKT's plane tics. I also missed my last rtf.
The latest 335 I didn't try before, so dunno anything about her.

On the raw thing.. I hope not true also. But this is the internet la.. ppl can say anything to pump ego, make other ppl miserable, sabo businesses.. In the end trust yourself and your own experiences loh. For me, 335 is still an awesome bonk regardless of her dealings with other ppl.
Think they recycle the numbers, so a few 365 girls
Old 11-12-2018, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Bioniclea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR for Nana from rollypolly?
Old 11-12-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 9
Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!
Lightbulb Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr for Bell (DH)

Looks: 9/10 chio my type and likely will be most of the bros type too. Trust me
Boobs: 8/10 just nice handful i think b+ cup, minus 2 points because aerolas big i dont like
Body: 9/10 just nice slim body my type also
Bbbj: 8/10 sensual normal bbbj but slowly change to DT and handsfree but suction not very strong
Fj: nothing much to shout about so long she can open her legs wide wide fully penetrate. She likes to grind when starting. Havent tried doggy yet will go back and complete my doggy style hahaha.
Massage: dont bother she honestly say dont know. Unless you dont mind those cincai press press lo.
Comms: for bros who speak thai then good if you dont then google translate liao. Her english i think primary or kindergarden. She's from issan btw but not dark skin tone so can pass off as bkk girls.

Rtf: yes definitely!
Old 11-12-2018, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 16
silvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
go look for her lah. But she quite busy one. Last month she also not in thai when I was there
lol bro, i wish i knew where she is
Old 11-12-2018, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ColtPython357 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bioniclea View Post
Any FR for Nana from rollypolly?
Bro, go to page 2560
Old 11-12-2018, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Talltales deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ivy from vip.

Good studio apartment, not shared with any others so won’t bump into others

Looks similar to pic just add a few more years and darker

Shower was quite shiok, right pressure etc

Bj passable
Massage 👍
overall enjoyable time with a great looking lady
Old 11-12-2018, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 13
ysoserious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had my 3rd session with Ferrari today. Gotta day she’s one of my best bonks over the past few years. Sweet, bubbly, high sex drive, good service. What’s not to love. Bros who have yet to try her should try soon as she has about a week or so left.

Bros who are visiting her over the next few days, if anyone has the chance do get some medicine or cooling drinks as she’s not feeling well and has sore throat.

Thanks bro silk for bringing in this gem.
Old 11-12-2018, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1511 / Power: 15
jenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcauk View Post
Same experience with Nessa/336 for me. I once asked her for raw just to test, and she turned me down gently but firmly, even thought at the time I'd already had her more than 10 times. So some guy likes to boast about his raw FL conquests, and that's the only thing he's ever contributed in SBF. Do you believe everything he writes? Make up your own mind.
You ask first sure she turn it down la. Gave her time to think and react ma.

The guy raw her without even asking. At the heat of the moment she too horny to reject also.

Anyway, it is a reminder to all bros here to always use helmet. True or not, safety comes first
Old 11-12-2018, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 7
mankoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysoserious View Post
Had my 3rd session with Ferrari today. Gotta day she’s one of my best bonks over the past few years. Sweet, bubbly, high sex drive, good service. What’s not to love. Bros who have yet to try her should try soon as she has about a week or so left.

Bros who are visiting her over the next few days, if anyone has the chance do get some medicine or cooling drinks as she’s not feeling well and has sore throat.

Thanks bro silk for bringing in this gem.
mmmm... if she has sore throat, then it's better not visit for the time being. might get the virus from her unless don't plan to french.
Old 11-12-2018, 08:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
jonash1984 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Fr for paper of trl

Looks:9.5/10
Boobs: 9.5/10
Kissing: light pecks 5/10
Figure: 10/10 love her natural boobs
Bj : 7/10

Overall: really to bonk for her looks

Rtf: yes
Old 11-12-2018, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
zigpin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ice (Seduction68)
today 4pm:
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=711342
https://seduction68.weebly.com/ice21yo.html

Never see much FR for Seduction68 so I decided patronise and try luck.

OKT: Smooth replies/comm. was 5mins late but understood the traffic as it was raining at the time. Thumbs up.

Location: Central. Easy to find parking. Not favourable for those who don't drive. Private room.

Looks: 8/10 above average, grows on you as the session goes on. More for bros who prefer cute/sweet face with minor blemishes. Height within range stated. Similar to pictures but thai tan. Age, she also sensed I knew her pages were bluffing after chatting a bit then admitted she was 25 and not 21.

Body: 8/10 slim, slight tummy. Boobs felt soft natural B. Nice for me as it suits her size and since I prefer au naturel. Nice to see/grab/paint as she rides you.

Shower1 myself. Shower2 together. Nothing to highlight.

Frenching: 10/10 Shiok but I think selective with who she does it with. You initiate and see how it goes. Maybe I was lucky cos I asked her if I could use her mouthwash after shower1 so she seem to like when you take note of basic hygiene.

Painting: 10/10 Shiok, no smell at all. Her trim is still quite a mini bush so ymmv.

BBBJ/HJ: 5/10 I didnt like her style of doing it but she has great service attitude and hardworking. Her style for me was more of grabbing your 2IC with her lips like stuck same position but up and down. She like to lick and play with the tip also but I just had no feel for her style of doing it. No DT.

FJ: 5/10 perhaps cos she new to full package as explained below (see massage). But accommodating to positions and tries her best.

COF(didnt try CIM as I planned for 2nd shot, but had no feel): she allow me but could sense selectivity again. If no click with her, maybe ymmv. didnt avoid so good.

Massage: 7/10 claims she's from Bangkok and worked as ML so I assume the whole full package is smth she's new to. After shower2, I just went for massage instead and had no feel for 2nd shot. You can ask her to adjust strength if need to.

GFE: 10/10 High for me. Very friendly, smiling and minor jokes/laughs. Throughout session, a lot of GFE kissing+frenching+cuddling. She likes to lay her head on my chest then look up and kiss+french so I guess that the GFE is one thing I definitely like. Last 10mins still ask me to stay and GFE all the way. Aga aga last minute then let me go, lol. Still kiss me until I reach the door. Not a time/phone watcher, only checked time when it felt like session was up (which was the 10mins). Reminded me of romancing with Poly/JC ex-gf.

For RTM: yes, she made up for overall with her GFE+service attitude+hardworking.
RTF: no, cos she somewhat reminded me of those 50-50 chance when you get lucky and if the girl likes you, then you happy.
Ice also claims to be going back on 22DEC.

Last edited by zigpin; 05-01-2019 at 10:03 PM.
Old 11-12-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
jacktan66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ann- Xclusive Models

Wanted to try her 3 months back when she was under another stable, but was late to the game. Finally have the chance to try her after she is back for another tour of duty

Looks: 9/10- One of the prettier FL I have had this year. She looks different from the rest of the gals in this line. The classy appearance resembles more of a OL that you see at Shenton Way. Totally enjoy the different vibes her appearance exudes

Body: 8/10- Slim petite frame with C cup NATURAL boobs. Slightly sagging but still a rare find among the plenty of fake enhanced boobs in Dome 1. Skin tone is fair like chinese

Attitude: 9/10- Demure and gentle lady who is accommodating to every requests

GFE: 9/10- Allows frenching, cuddle in between shots like my GF. Overall a friendly lady who makes you feel at ease

Service: 9/10- Obliging and hardworking gal who is willing to please. Serviced me well in every department
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1