The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-06-2018, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
MR for Sara/Mint

Visited her awhile back, and I think enough has been said about her, legit hardworking syt that provides one of the best services around. She mentioned that she might rtc in 2~3 months time, for good. So Bros who want to support her do so quickly.
So many come and go. Say for good many many times but end up always come back again one.
Old 16-06-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
BlackRubber80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Newbie here, with 1st MR.

Seeing good reviews on Lulu from Sglonelyguys, then fast hand fast leg book appointment with her.

Looks: 7/10 (Pleasant, pretty enough for me)

Figure: 6.5/10 (Slim, meaty bum, small boobs and not for boob lovers)

Massage: 6/10 (Not bad lah, not hear for massage)

Sensual: 9/10 (This is where she excels, lots of teasing, lots of frenching, worldwide roaming, fully naked, plus she kept teasing she wants to eat up my so badly. Haha)

BBBJ (CBJ): 8/10 (I had a couple of experience in Thailand, her BJ is really quite skilled. I opt for CBJ, she kept going with nice suction and licks for a good 5-10 mins.)

Overall: Great experience with a pleaasant lady. Tease till tong buay tiao and will definitely go back.
Old 16-06-2018, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
So many come and go. Say for good many many times but end up always come back again one.
Not for me to decide truth or lies. She is a proven gem, so I'm just sharing with bros here what she said. Up to everyone to decide for themselves
Old 16-06-2018, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Liverpoolrocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoseiliao999 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.net/feel-massage/

Visited Feel again on Friday night after World Cup game. She was saying business very slow these days due to WC lol..,,
Anyway ratings as below:
Looks: 8/10
Massage: 9/10
GFE: 10/10
Sensual: 9/10

Despite being a regular of her, she still so her best everytime I see her. No cut corners and eating your time.... that’s why she is always my fail safe option.
Good package for 100 bucks
You are right bro... really one of the few fail safe options left now..support support
Last time still got moon/summer but now off market already
Old 17-06-2018, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Powerstations deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not for me to decide truth or lies. She is a proven gem, so I'm just sharing with bros here what she said. Up to everyone to decide for themselves
Don't worry. She won't leave SG.
Old 17-06-2018, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
MR for Sara/Mint

Visited her awhile back, and I think enough has been said about her, legit hardworking syt that provides one of the best services around. She mentioned that she might rtc in 2~3 months time, for good. So Bros who want to support her do so quickly.
For the past 2 years she has been saying that.
Old 17-06-2018, 03:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 13
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoseiliao999 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.net/feel-massage/

Visited Feel again on Friday night after World Cup game. She was saying business very slow these days due to WC lol..,,
Anyway ratings as below:
Looks: 8/10
Massage: 9/10
GFE: 10/10
Sensual: 9/10

Despite being a regular of her, she still so her best everytime I see her. No cut corners and eating your time.... that’s why she is always my fail safe option.
Good package for 100 bucks
Feel drop price oredi?
She always charge me $120 for massage + bbbj/cim or top up to $180 for full service. Stopped going to her as I feel GL better value for money than her for full service.
Old 17-06-2018, 04:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 12
dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block22 View Post
You caught my eye too bro

Few months just posting ask anyone try SLG girls but never see you give a proper mr out which one you try ?
https://sglonelyguys.net/bei-qi-massage/
http://www.sgwo****.net/Girl/5722.html

Giving a commando MR for this ML since some bros are asking (not referring to bro block22)
She has been here for about 2 weeks and apparently, quite a consistent stream of customers at least according to her but I have never seen a MR on her so here it goes.

Location: Central, same place as SLG Momo. 10 mins walk from blue line. Roadside parking available.

Looks: The photo in $$$$$$$$ where she wore a black strap dress (girl no 67) resembles her the most but I think she has gained some weight (visible tummy) and she is very conscious of it. I consider her quite big boned and she is tall about 165. Her eyes are quite big and attractive. According to her, she is 23 going 24 soon. Her skin complexion is quite smooth.

Figure: The 4th photo in SLG website where she is in a yellow spaghetti strap shows she is a small B and that is what you can expect. Think her nips are very sensitive, cos some touches here and there I felt they are erected already. When feeling her boobs, can feel there is a very small lump (for a lack of a better word) right below and between her boobs.

Massage: Her initial strokes gave me an impression that she doesn’t know anything but her tickling strokes are just some arousal for a start. When she gets into the groove, I was surprised that she could actually massage quite well. Used some oil and gave a good rub for a good 20-25 minutes.

Sensual: Her licking on the front is generous considering the amount of saliva she left on me which is quite shiok considering she kept up with it as long as I didn’t release. As advertised, she provides CBJ but she actually doesn’t use CD. It is actually some sort of small transparent plastic wrapper where she pours some oil in it to pass off as CD feel. The feeling is kinda odd but can still feel some tongue action. She blew for a few mins before pulling it off for HJ. Like mentioned earlier, her nips are sensitive. Although she allowed a bit of licking but she pulled away after a very short while. South roaming is kinda restricted though she didn’t tried to readjust her position to avoid but can feel her pad.

GFE: Quite high for me maybe due to good chemistry, with a lot of cuddling and kisses. I expect this mileage to vary from bro to bro depending on how well you engage her but she is friendly.

RTM: Possible if just to enjoy her massage but her sensual services has some room for improvement especially if she allows some feasting. Worth a try if you have Vit M to spare.
Old 17-06-2018, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold

has been inactive for the past month cos has been supporting just 1 ML only. but since she is leaving the shore, need to change target already.

anyone have good ML to recommend?
Prefer young syt with at least B boobs
Old 17-06-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Yoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguys.net/bao-er-massage/
Also on Wolf #112 where there are more comments of her.

I browsed through a few sites trying to find some hidden gem that has not been shared by bro here. Although I know most of the comments on the sites cannot be trusted, made my own judgement and text to book her. Turned out it was a great experience.

She does not stay alone but has her own attached bath room. Privacy is there going to her place.

Initially I was a bit hesitant because her face is blurred in the ad. When met her in person, she is no doubt an attractive woman. Real life is a pre-milf with a look of 8/10.

Started with massage which was pretty good. Much better than what I would have expected from a ML.

When came to sensual, she showed off her soft boobs which I licked and touched softly. Roaming was 3G as it was the time of the month. Not sure about normal period roaming as it was good enough for me.

I opted for BBBJ which she did it slowly the way I liked it. Next I asked for HJ which she also adhered to my preference.

She was friendly and we had a good time chatting. Great service with a out-to-please attitude.

Bao Er is indeed a hidden gem to me. Just realised that she has been here for quite some time but surprised no one has written about her before here. Will certainly visit her again.
Old 17-06-2018, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

tot saw some positive about this?

https://sglonelyguys.net/mandy-massage/
Old 17-06-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Feel drop price oredi?
She always charge me $120 for massage + bbbj/cim or top up to $180 for full service. Stopped going to her as I feel GL better value for money than her for full service.
Not surprising considering the market situation now...... many are self promote until have dragon have tiger but in actual fact are beat mosquito and scrapping the barrel.
You can see for yourself out of every 10 FRs posted here..... 8 are fakes written by clones or FR writers.
One group of MLs in GL who always book my car when they need to travel around...... complaining business is slow and hardly able to earn much after deducting expenses..... but many posts here by their supporters about them say difficult to book or booking schedule full.... which is often not the case.
Old 17-06-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Many charge $120 is one thing, how many ML able to retain customers to keep going back to them even at that rate is another thing. End of the day, if the ML is not worth the price, bros won’t rtm. As simple as that. Those wanna try their luck at putting high price will only suffer in the long run if they are not up to the standard.
return +20 thanks

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 17-06-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1172 / Power: 15
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Sglonely got a new pretty baby.. any1 tried?
https://sglonelyguys.net/juan-zi-massage/
Old 17-06-2018, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Can’t find Vivi on LTD anymore

(QUOTE=Clazziquai;17463253]After quite a number of misses over the past few months, recently came across these 2 that are worth mentioning...

Mel from sglonelyguy (unfortunately, cannot find her link anymore)

Looks: 8/10 - Pretty GND look
Massage: 10/10 - She really knows her stuff! Definitely one of the best I've had, comparable to Aimee!
HJ/sensual: 6/10 nothing to shout about.. limited playability, fully clothed
RTM: for the massage, yes

Edit: she also goes by Kaly in LTD

Vivi from LTD

Looks: 9/10 - Very cute innocent-looking SYT! I think she looks better than her photos! Great slim figure but not for boobs lover though
Massage: 9.5/10 - Hard, strong massage that hits all the sore spots. Great for massage lovers.
HJ: 9/10 shiok... topless with 3.5g roaming. Great HJ skills while she kisses your body. Definitely one of the better ones I've had recently.
RTM: definitely [/QUOTE]
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1