The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-11-2014, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 18
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
oh ok guess seems ok. but that's if in shop right? what happens if its home-based. Cham for bros?
location doesn't matter.
Old 01-11-2014, 06:39 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jamest07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Paid her another visit again (third time returning customer) As usual, very satisfied with her service. I cant imagine getting massaged by others now.

When she opened the door, she thanked me for writing her an MR which probably boosted her popularity and asked if i wanted a ear cleaning session after the massage. I said why not and introduced her room mate, Nikki to me.

Nikki is as petite as Apple, soft spoken young lady with a friendly attitude.
Although i only got her to clean my ears for me, she charged me half the price for the service.

No rushed service from her as she thoroughly cleaned my ears for me using all sort of tools. Kinda tingling but felt good at the same time.

The contact is located in the link below:
http://www.sweetprcbabes.org/#!nikki-121014/c1c8a

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamest07 View Post
Included some pictures of her here for easy access for your you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamest07 View Post
Tried this one when looking for a real massage (no fj).
Very good service and most likely going to be one of her regulars.

http://www.sweetprcbabes.org/#!apple-271014/crbl
Old 01-11-2014, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

this one cute. anyone tried? but the services seems copy and paste job

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=486767
Old 01-11-2014, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
hotdogie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to see Chloe a few days ago and promised her a review.
http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=481857

First the ratings:

Looks: 7.5/10.
Massage: 9/10.
HJ: 8/10.
GFE: 7/10
Overall: 7.5/10

Comments:
She looks pretty much 80% of her pictures. I could tell it was her the minute she opened the door. I think in person she does have slightly darker and heavier makeup. Since i prefer lighter coloured makeup the darker just wasnt' my thing. But nevertheless she was definitely a cutie.

Great massage! Her massage was just my cup of tea. She was worried it was too hard and asked if it was ok for me. I told her it was just nice.Oh and it got way better when she did the boob massage. Extremely decent sized for someone of her small size which was kind of unexpected, but when you're autoroaming you will know exactly what i mean.

I opted for the two shots. The first shot was a little mechanical but i guess it was literally the first thing we did so guess she had not warmed up to me yet. Subsequently after we got to know each other a bit she loosened up and was speaking more freely so the experience got better.

Although she loosened up a bit as we chatted, i got the feeling she was still pretty guarded so it was more like being with a fuck-buddy then a GF. She lacked the softness and intimacy of a GF to give you that GFE. Definitely more of a casual friend type feeling.

Also it was the time of the month for her, so i was only able to roam up top as she wore shorts throughout. I told her next time i want to see her in a skirt.

Would i go back? Yeah probably. I get the feeling that she needs to get to know you first and well as i said it was her time of the month. Next time i expect a short skirt and full autoroaming.
Old 01-11-2014, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 17
wordcraft is one of the Best!wordcraft is one of the Best!wordcraft is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by use141 View Post
I feel that most photos in 727 is heavily massaged with photoshop leh. some of them is so badly done that its obvious without having to zoom into the picture. Most of them have the same big watery eyes and enlarged pupils like jap manga. or they all wear the same cons?
I personally won't trust any site where anyone can log in claiming to be anyone at any time they please. At least here, you have to set up an account and we can track your general message history. And there is some form of moderation.

W

I am trying to be a better person for the future.
Old 01-11-2014, 11:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mlftw is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=485669

Anyone got fr for this ml?
Old 01-11-2014, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
wtf89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywtf89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://www.shenhua69.com/amy/

anyone tried her?
Old 01-11-2014, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtf89 View Post
Think some bro tried and put up some good MR on her. Certainly looks like a good one not to be missed.
Will definitely try her sometime soon!
Old 01-11-2014, 02:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
fishlover is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Sprained my back muscles and my lower back has been giving me problems for almost a month. Finally had the time to seek treatment from one of my few trusted well-trained massage therapist: Pain Pain http://liltigersden.com/pain-%e7%97%...97%9b-is-back/

I was 15min late for my appt. But Pain Pain still gave me 1hr service, instead of 45min which other gals will do. This showed that her planning is very good. Unlike other gals who plan one guy exactly after another guy, if the previous customer took longer than expected, the timing issue will snowball.

Pain Pain's current place is very spacious with attached bathroom. She still maintains her high standard of service: undress me, soaps and shower me tenderly and loving, dries my body carefully, then massage. Always made me feel like a King. I opt for 2HJ at first but settled on just 1HJ because her massage skill is so amazing.

She allow kissing and touching of her beautiful, natural boobs. Her HJ skill has improved considerably. I like teasing her by using my tongue to gently go around her nipples, which will hardened and drive her nuts! She seems to love her nipples nicely, tenderly licked. I had one of the best HJ in recent months!!!

Pain Pain has proper training in massaging acupoints. I told her my problem areas and she immediately knew how to treat it. She explained the various acupoints that she is pressing and I can feel a bit of relief immediately. When I woke up the next day, 90% of the problem areas are much better already. I had just booked a follow-up appt to hopefully solve the problem completely.

Looks: 7.5/10
Attitude: 10/10
GFE: 8/10
Boobs: C-cup, natural
Massage: 9.8/10
HJ: 8/10

Last edited by fishlover; 01-11-2014 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Typo error.
Old 01-11-2014, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
Autoroambot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://dangelsz.wordpress.com/happy/

Commando report incoming!

I mentioned a while ago this girl looks like my ex gf but zero MRs. So I decided to Nike. Just do it.

Location: nice clean and new condo centrally located but the entry point is quite exposed with those key pad things. Standing there waiting for the pick up and the "你到了吗?没看到你.在门那里了吗" while you just want to get the hell in can be quite stressful. Doesn't help that there is a lot of human traffic in that area. Apartment 8/10 location 6/10

Looks and figure: 80% of the picture. Like a slightly compressed version of the pictures but still a pretty attractive lady. should be as old as advertised (late 20s. Max early 30s la). Abit of tummy but good figure in all. Curvy and huggable type.

Service: Asked me to shower alone while she talked to another customer on the phone outside. Ok la I'm a big boy can shower myself so no big deal.

Massage: it was actually pretty good. Good strength and not the bullshit type. I would say at least a 7 out of 10 to be fair. Chatted with her and asked her why no MRs on her since the massage is really quite good and she said just do the regulars busy enough already. Ok lor.

After 20 minutes or so, she asked me to turn over and I got the full view of her body (topless only). Nice large c cuppers with bit of tummy. She popped the FQ and I was surprised as the website says strictly not allowed. Ok la I not keen so declined the kind offer and she proceeded to lay beside me and gave me a hj (with a bit of black face). Sucked on some tits and unloaded in a while. 5/10

Took a quick shower and she was on the phone again. Not even 45 mins and she is telling the next bro to come up. Paid up and left.

Verdict. Good massage but don't have the super ultra awesome shiok until I will die fake sex which is quite disappointing. Looks wise is really quite good.

RTM: nope.

(Her services listed on the site keep changing from massage to massage with fj back to just massage. I also abit confused. Oh well. Maybe really depends on her mood?)
Old 01-11-2014, 05:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 22
sammy1978 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysammy1978 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastpak View Post
Had A Great session with this friendly and chatty ML Sweetie. Very Friendly and caring Lady. Hold my hand and let me into her room. Seat me and pour me a drink as i was painting from climbing up the stairs. Haha! Let me rest and recovered from the lack of oxygen. After i have recovered, She help me undress. Take off my shoes and let me to the shower room for a shower.

Her massage skills is Great. know how to use her fingers, Arm, Knees properly and cleverly. Giving my Back a hard and smoothing Massage. Love It! Did i mentioned that the pictures did not did her justice? She is petite in size, Her boobs is just big enough for her size. Round C cup. Soft Yet Firm. Yum Yum! Not forgetting the Firm Round ASS when she did the 69 HJ on me. The image still fresh as i write this MR.

Looks : 8/10 : pretty
Body : 7/10 : well maintained nice curves with silky smooth skin
Boobs : 9/10 : very nice shaped and light brown nipples
HDLY: 8/10: Nicely done
HJ: 10/10: I enjoyed the 69 style to the max with her ASS.
Damage : $100/1hr of massage. + Tips
RTF : Surely. but sadly she left only 3 days before she go back to CHina liao. Haiz. Missed this GEM!

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=481417

Was wondering how come no 1 post any MR here for her. Haiz! Gotta missed this Gem liao.
Thanks Bro For your Constant Support.
Old 01-11-2014, 05:50 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 22
sammy1978 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysammy1978 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by inline4 View Post
Time for sharing with brothers here.

Behold: 小沫 http://www.shenhua69.com/xiaomo/ or http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=485667

I will just cut and paste my FR on Shenhua site to here:

Looks: 7/10
Similarity against photo: 8/10 (without makeup)
Boobs:10/10
massage:8/10

Just finish a session with her. Greeted with a sexy gown and was mesmerized by her look. Opt 2xHJ, SOP strip to BB suit and proceeded for a bath with her. After which, was told to lay on the bed and proceeded to the first HJ as she was afraid the time would not be enough should the HJ was done later. We were like a long lost couple, kissing and roaming her all over the place while she performing. Exploded not too long under her skilled hand and moaning.

Massage as the previous FR provided, was good with decent strength. Although she can’t compare to authentic massage which i tried before but she knows where to smooth-en the major part of the back and leg muscles. She was friendly and opened to chat while the massage was ongoing. The atmosphere with her is right that I requested a 30 minutes extension.

Now i seldom be able to shoot 2nd load, but under her hand and lover feelings, i am able to shoot with ease. She tease to shoot the 3rd time for the extension but i declined (leg already jelly) and she resumed to her massage for the extension and proceed to bath when time reached. This is only the second time that i visited FL that follows the time strictly and wouldn’t short change, Thus i wrote this FR to do her justification.

Con: Location. Although central but parking might be a challenge should you are not familiar with the area, but for returning to look for her her, no issue.

RTM: When Vitamin M recharge as chiong too much HC.

Hope Bros here you all enjoy the service. Cheers
Thanks Bro for your Support! Glad that you Enjoy the Tarma Massage session!

Cheers!
Old 01-11-2014, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 13
jackl is a glorious beacon of lightjackl is a glorious beacon of lightjackl is a glorious beacon of lightjackl is a glorious beacon of lightjackl is a glorious beacon of light

Shuang Er

Anyone got fr for this ml?
Old 02-11-2014, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdogie View Post
Went to see Chloe a few days ago and promised her a review.
http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=481857

First the ratings:

Looks: 7.5/10.
Massage: 9/10.
HJ: 8/10.
GFE: 7/10
Overall: 7.5/10

Comments:
She looks pretty much 80% of her pictures. I could tell it was her the minute she opened the door. I think in person she does have slightly darker and heavier makeup. Since i prefer lighter coloured makeup the darker just wasnt' my thing. But nevertheless she was definitely a cutie.

Great massage! Her massage was just my cup of tea. She was worried it was too hard and asked if it was ok for me. I told her it was just nice.Oh and it got way better when she did the boob massage. Extremely decent sized for someone of her small size which was kind of unexpected, but when you're autoroaming you will know exactly what i mean.

I opted for the two shots. The first shot was a little mechanical but i guess it was literally the first thing we did so guess she had not warmed up to me yet. Subsequently after we got to know each other a bit she loosened up and was speaking more freely so the experience got better.

Although she loosened up a bit as we chatted, i got the feeling she was still pretty guarded so it was more like being with a fuck-buddy then a GF. She lacked the softness and intimacy of a GF to give you that GFE. Definitely more of a casual friend type feeling.

Also it was the time of the month for her, so i was only able to roam up top as she wore shorts throughout. I told her next time i want to see her in a skirt.

Would i go back? Yeah probably. I get the feeling that she needs to get to know you first and well as i said it was her time of the month. Next time i expect a short skirt and full autoroaming.
i been wanting to try her since she was FJ but she always dont reply sms, add her wechat also dont accept
Old 02-11-2014, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
iamnoob1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=481530

Looking for MRs for this lady... Any bro tried before?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1