The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-06-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmm111 View Post
Jiak ba buay
Jiak ba pak qiu cheng liao
Old 14-06-2018, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2129 / Power: 18
mmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block22 View Post
Jiak ba pak qiu cheng liao
pak qiu cheng liao Ke yi song song Koon liao

**If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything**
Old 14-06-2018, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Can see your expectation on rating is quite high

If see you rate for 8/10 than probably to me and many others will be about 10/10 perfect liao
Momo is a 8/10, ……. if you switch off the lights lmao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by massageguy2017 View Post
hi bro, how was Alin the last time you visited her?
I more or less agree with bro hakone's comment on her.

Look and body wise, she "was" the heavy-voluptuous type, first pic on her link is the closest to the real thing, the rest u can ignore. But I like this girl.

36C and 50kg "were" real. I will not hesitate to fork out $120 if she include bbbj to the menu.
----------------------

C'mon OKT!! we need more fresh mouth.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 14-06-2018, 12:15 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Bro Spawner, i feel your frustration. I've feedback to her.
Whatever excuse she gave is useless given the time you and money you spent. So I'm not going to go into the reason...

She promised not to switch again and you may wish to consider giving her 1 last chance.

Her business was very good yday. I think many folks here trust my FR and I thank folks for that. Now i know why some folks may be reluctant to share sometimes...I'll review my own FR protocol and standard after this.

Nonetheless, I think she is worth a 2nd chance but it is up to folks to decide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
After seeing your MR, and checking out the pictures and video, really wanted to give this ML a try. How not to with a 95% rating?

But I just realised I was played out by this ML. Messaged her for an afternoon slot and she said she was free. Arrived at her location and was given the instructions to her apartment. I couldn't see the face when I entered as she slightly tilted her head lower. But even that I was super disappointed, because the shape and all is not the 'petite and slim' girl as described. She was short and chubby. Anyway, first thought was probably this MR is dated and she has put on weight. After getting the chance to catch a few glimpse of her face, I was pretty sure there is no similarity.

Now I have to objectively talked about the session with an ML that is not Mei Mei. other than the looks and size, massage was decent. Massage ended quite fast, probably about 20 mins. Sensual wise, also ok. Everything ended in about 30 mins. She didn't chase me away and gave me a hand massage. Times up, paid and left. I thought I have seen this ML somewhere before in the website. came back and check and realised this ML serving me is number 195 Xiao Xin. Same uniform as the picture Mei Mei took. They must be house mate.

Didn't want to talked or describe too much because I am still pissed at being played out by this ML. Unethical!
Old 14-06-2018, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Momo is a 8/10, ……. if you switch off the lights lmao.
Momo you give 8/10 then to me probably is 10/10 loh , but she no more here , even give a 100 also no use , make me gain want to eat cannot eat only

Now we look for current stock ML ma
Old 14-06-2018, 04:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 19
Callaway is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCallaway is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Momo you give 8/10 then to me probably is 10/10 loh , but she no more here , even give a 100 also no use , make me gain want to eat cannot eat only

Here love talking about history and past girls.

I think I must create a thread of historical girls.

Starting from massage joint charging $30 for entry and HJ at $30 era at 10-15years ago.
Old 14-06-2018, 04:36 AM
Samster

Callaway is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCallaway is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
He was probably referring to the MP/SPA I mentioned cos we were talking about it earlier.

https://thesbf.shop/showp...ostcount=37588
She good? Can share?
Old 14-06-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callaway View Post
She good? Can share?
I actually don't visit this particular SPA/MP so often because of the layout and lack of shower facilities and it is not so easy for me to get there. So far I have only been there thrice...

Generally I think that these joints do have rather decent looking girls, or at least those I visited.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 14-06-2018, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Here love talking about history and past girls.

I think I must create a thread of historical girls.

Starting from massage joint charging $30 for entry and HJ at $30 era at 10-15years ago.
Pass is pass liao

Past events only can keep in memorable

We are moving forward not backward
Old 14-06-2018, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Kena zap liao. Those stupid fools think they can stop me from posting?? Please dream on. Will continue to post though may take few hours to appear but it's okay. I have no sympathy for these scums hiding behind the pc and spending their life on such useless activities. Just another useless and ball-less keyboard warrior.
Repost again
Old 14-06-2018, 09:08 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Repost again
Err why u keep reposting and spamming??

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 14-06-2018, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I actually don't visit this particular SPA/MP so often because of the layout and lack of shower facilities and it is not so easy for me to get there. So far I have only been there thrice...

Generally I think that these joints do have rather decent looking girls, or at least those I visited.
Can't shower? Ok I passed... thanks
Old 14-06-2018, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

technically. momo is still around till next Tuesday.
her ad on SLG is still up.

I think looks is subjective given that diff bros look at diff features when it comes to looks - hair, eyes, face shape, complexion etc. and we have not even gotten to figure and other factors.

Momo def scores well in most factors.
Old 14-06-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can't shower? Ok I passed... thanks
Can shower... but the whole place share ONE cubicle

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 14-06-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Err why u keep reposting and spamming??
That's his only contribution

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1