The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-06-2018, 03:32 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
farner is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguys.net/duo-er-massage/

MR for Duo Er

Looks: 9/10 looks very similar to photos

Boobs: 8/10 handful to me

Massage: 8/10 hard massage which I love

HJ: 10/10 Sensual teasing which make me buay tahan and surrender soon

She has a very good attitude and treat you well...kindly take good care of her

Will definitely RTM...don't miss her people!!
Old 10-06-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

book via sms ah? no find her WC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiji View Post
As per what bro Marq described, hair is shorter and quite red. I would say the new hair make her looks younger than before but some bros prefer her with longer hair. Service Standards definitely still the same as before. Staying alone now at G area.
Old 10-06-2018, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
HongKee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiji View Post
As per what bro Marq described, hair is shorter and quite red. I would say the new hair make her looks younger than before but some bros prefer her with longer hair. Service Standards definitely still the same as before. Staying alone now at G area.
Havent meet her after she cut short hair , may be will find time to visit her again , i love her boobs fuck
Old 11-06-2018, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold

yep. Laura's new hairdo makes her look younger. Plus she's lost a few kilos. Overall a good one.

She said she will RTC soon though. And claims this time round it's really her last stint. True or not...we'll see haha

Anyway her current location is the same place as a previous AP who recently RTC...haha brings back sextisfying memories.
Old 11-06-2018, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 10
EvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcaca View Post
If she's still at the same hotel, no need. The lifts do not need an access card, just walk and take lift like any hotel guest.
I see, thanks bro!
Old 11-06-2018, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2203 / Power: 8
bbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond repute

Recently added SGLonelyguy's Xin Er via Wechat. Does she look like the photo in her wechat gallery? Or must add a few years? Cause I see ppl been commenting about her looks, but she looks quite decent in her wechat photo.

https://sglonelyguys.net/xin-er-massage/
Old 11-06-2018, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Any idea if Momo is still around? Understand she is leaving our shores next week so wanted to book her soon, but no response from her thus far...
Old 11-06-2018, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 7
Vrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Laura is very good but I think if bros looking for similar substitute, can try out Bao Er from ltg. Look wise, both are milf. Think if u can accept Laura, will not reject Bao Er. Bao Er is not as wild as Laura but more petite and massage skill is comparable. Somehow I enjoy Bao er's bf more. Not trying to promote Bao Er, anyway think both are great ml, just recommending to bros who are looking for similar good service as Laura..
Tks bro. Will find time to try both
Old 11-06-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
damnation89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How is Bao Er sensual?

Is her BF with her doing all the work?
Old 11-06-2018, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Any idea if Momo is still around? Understand she is leaving our shores next week so wanted to book her soon, but no response from her thus far...
Which momo ? Think there is 2 momo ?
Old 11-06-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by damnation89 View Post
How is Bao Er sensual?

Is her BF with her doing all the work?
Not as wild as Laura but I actually enjoy her bf more..
Old 11-06-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

As with many bros who might have been searching for their regular MLs since 'sweet' AP left last month, i've went to Moon and commando a ML recently.

Most bros have probably patronize Moon so i dont have to say much except that i thought she ooze sexiness...esp her 'talking' eyes.
For some reason, her ad is no longer on sgl, so I decided to commando a ML who have no FR in this thread as yet.

I visited Mei Mei (s g w o l f no. 5220) The following is my FR for her:

Communication: Texted in chinese and instructions were clear.

Looks / Figure: 95% close to photos. 5% not close to the photo as she is petite and slim, so that's all good. Very well endowed for her slim figure. Nicely shaped. Smooth complexion and nice smelling long hair too.

Massage: Puts in effort and i enjoyed her kneeling on my back as she's relatively light and does not exert too much pressure on my back. Consistent effort throughout without any signs of 1 hand massage.

Sensual: Maybe I am new to her, so her sensual did not reach 'sweet' AP standard. Top off and i got to fondle her beautifully shaped boobs. This was enough to make me high 3G roaming for me. I do not know the limits, so stay to what's advertised. Not going to make baseless assumptions and lead to false hopes.

GFE: After the deed was done, I enjoyed her SYT conversation and giggles., sometimes cute and occasionally shy. We ended up in bear hug position on her bed while chatting about her stuff and everyday topics. I booked a 90 minute session and ended up extending for another 30 minutes to enjoy the moment more. The feel of her boobs resting on my chest made me high again

Time management: Started on time and was not chased out when deed was close to full time. Nonetheless, I pride myself on being considerate and offered to get ready to leave on time. Left a happy lad.

I think I've found my next long term MF (massage friend) as she'll be here for another 3 months. Feels more like being with a girl friend than a ML, hence the label

Risk making it harder for myself to book RTM sessions in the future but thought i should contribute back to the community of bros who have been sharing selflessly.

Experience may differ slightly for other bros. Nonetheless, this is my personal humble and honest feedback for a potential AP ML.

Last edited by actprunet; 11-06-2018 at 05:52 PM. Reason: To prevent false hopes
Old 11-06-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HongKee123 View Post
Which momo ? Think there is 2 momo ?
The more angpai Momo pretty babe who was on slg.
Old 11-06-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 14
anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Still around. Not many days left..
Old 11-06-2018, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Any link please , thanks senior bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1