The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2012, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
The Yoyo at 2062 is a good bud of Happy. She might also join in if she knows about it huh?

Hahaha.. Bro, Happy never mentioned that she knew Yoyo from 2062 to me. So... i don't know.

But Amy wanted to whack YoYo (2060) previously coz Yoyo said something bad about her to someone else n she came to hear abt it.

Cheers
Old 07-05-2012, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Hahaha.. Bro, Happy never mentioned that she knew Yoyo from 2062 to me. So... i don't know.

But Amy wanted to whack YoYo (2060) previously coz Yoyo said something bad about her to someone else n she came to hear abt it.

Cheers
Haha how you know it didn't happen already
Old 07-05-2012, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No La Bro unfit... Happy is born in 1989, year of the Snake. she just turned 23.

If Amy(2058) was in 2060. Amy would have joined in. Amy was Happy's batch girl in Foshan.

Cheers
Joking mah bro...

Boss Joker not free then Penguine stand in lor...ha ha ha
Old 07-05-2012, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
Haha how you know it didn't happen already
Thats why she was on long leave. Maybe to let her face injury heal hor!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 07-05-2012, 09:35 AM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Cheers
Yeah, she told is born in the Snake year. Thats why so cunning and fierce. But hor, Snake ppl are charming and intelligent de!

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 07-05-2012, 02:39 PM
Samster

Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yeah, she told is born in the Snake year. Thats why so cunning and fierce. But hor, Snake ppl are charming and intelligent de!
Who is snake year? Happy, Amy, Yoyo?
Old 07-05-2012, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thats why she was on long leave. Maybe to let her face injury heal hor!
I figured someone like Amy would have wacked Yoyo properly unlike those other two
Old 07-05-2012, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Who is snake year? Happy, Amy, Yoyo?
Happy lor!

Old 07-05-2012, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 17
acid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Cheers
Actually Happy wanted to call anti-vice but called wrongly & police came only ask them to sort it out & not make it big, Amy is still around to protect her sis yuki, happy is a nice gal but this yoyo keep provoking her so she bei tahan liao as she used to be close with yoyo & yoyo keep bad mouthing about angel & kathy after tat backstapping happy to boss.

She is in fact rare of a kind of gal to be with, steady girl unlike others who will only try to cheat you of money or buying luxurious gifts.

Anyone know of keke from 1669 seems not to see a lot of info on this house.

Bro geylangfc

U seems to know about happy as much as i do, are u the guy that i think i hear from happy
Old 07-05-2012, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
I figured someone like Amy would have wacked Yoyo properly unlike those other two
Of course she could with her twin barzookas infront which can be a fab secret weapon de!

Old 07-05-2012, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acid_rxz View Post
U seems to know about happy as much as i do, are u the guy that i think i hear from happy
What Happy said about him? Happy also told me something about him de! Happy likes him more than her bao-er de! But Bao-er gave Happy lots of $$$ and allowances, so no choice lor! Happy said he was the first one whom she broke the news about her impending departure de besides her younger sis and close pal.

Old 07-05-2012, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Happy lor!
So 23 years old ah? Snake like to be left alone. Independent person. But also can be loyal to friends.
Old 07-05-2012, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Of course she could with her twin barzookas infront which can be a fab secret weapon de!
Eh...you know ah...those damn things have shrunk and have "fallen". They don't stand out anymore.
Old 07-05-2012, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Eh...you know ah...those damn things have shrunk and have "fallen". They don't stand out anymore.
Wht happened to her twin peaks? I have not gotten a chance to rtf as the bloody RS5 owner keeps on block booking her de! Follow by the teksi driver and then you! Haiz!

Old 07-05-2012, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Wht happened to her twin peaks? I have not gotten a chance to rtf as the bloody RS5 owner keeps on block booking her de! Follow by the teksi driver and then you! Haiz!
WAH LAU...TekSi Driver busy paste moni on Cab then can go eat ice cream lah...no time to Q for darling now...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread