The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-06-2018, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 10
husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callaway View Post
There was a review and talk a couple of pages back. Generally I would say she’s good at her services , esp JG and no shortcuts. Young milf, fantastic figure (slim and b-c boobs)

https://thesbf.shop/showp...ostcount=37491
thanks bro
Old 08-06-2018, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguys.net/an-xin-massage/

In my continued search for an ML to replace Tian Niu and Long Nu, decided to try this ML. Initially wanted to try Mei Mei, but she has RTC. Finally managed to get the last slot for the day yesterday night. I must say upon seeing her, it is definitely a heaven and earth between her and my previous visited MLs of LaLa and Lina. Even comparing her to Tian Niu and Long Nu, she is petite as hell!

The location is a hotel in central and it is temporary lodging for her till she finds a more permanent place. Access is pretty easy, no cards no registering, just take lift. Just act normal, no eye contact and you will be fine.

Looks wise, she does not disappoint. Very big pair of eyes, thin and petite, perky butt and very fair and smooth skin. She looks much better than the pictures. This is probably the only abnormality as usually the pictures look better.

She was welcoming right from when I enter the door, in just a t-shirt. When she bent over or lift her hands etc, you can see a glimpse of the nice thin panty, not the fancy kind, but I think more of the innocent girl type of panty. Pours me a drink etc. Went to take a shower on my own and laid on the bed. In the shower, noticed a lot of care products and I can tell she takes very good care of herself. Probably explains the very fair and good skin on her face and body. There was a warm red glow on her fair skin face. Go figure. The whole feel when I am inside the room is I am looking at a manga comic character, very kawaii.

She climbed on top of me, and sat on my butt and I can feel the pussy through her thin panty on my butt crack. Started to massage me. A lot of effort. Not the best I had but I can see she is trying even though I am the last customer. Small talks during the massage and got to know she came for a very short stint the last time a year back, but could not take it and went back. She said she is princess back then. Now she has the motivation to work so will stay. I hope so. During the session, the phone sounded off and she said she will turn it off. I think some bros may have already taught her some of the ethics.

After about 20 mins, was asked to turn over. I thought the sensual is going to start, but she went to take something and was back with her tools. Ear candling time. I was surprised. Never had this sequence before. The sequence is also quite refreshing and nice. She actually laid beside me, with her legs over my thigh. It is basically the usual HJ position, but 'screwing' your ear. She was very careful, with the lighted ear torch, and did very light digging, and feathering. She said she purposely went to learn and bought the tools before coming here. To show you how petite she is, while she was laying beside me playing with my ear, my arm was wrapped around her back. Her back only measures half the length of my forearm.

Next is sensual. She removed her top to reveal a really pretty and perky pair of SYT breasts with pinkish nips. I was sold! She bent over to kiss my nipples, and catbath me all over top to bottom. I requested for CBJ and she happily obliged. When she was playing with my dick, she was in a position where her cute perky butt was just beside me, panty on. Suction was good. It then transit to HJ where she laid beside me and finished me off with my dick throbbing for a good few minutes. At one point I remembered she sat on top of me with her hand pulling on my dick and at the same time pulling my hands to grab her breasts. Even when she was doing the CBJ, she did that as well. She seemed to want to keep my hands busy. I keep this short because usually this part depends a lot on chemistry etc. Mine was not bad.

She asked that I take a rest while she reply some messages. I left a happily relieved man.

Will RTM.
Old 08-06-2018, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
KungFuTurtle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, have anyone tried molly?

http://sglocalmassage.info/molly/

Wanting to try.
Old 08-06-2018, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PatronSaint99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KungFuTurtle View Post
Bros, have anyone tried molly?

http://sglocalmassage.info/molly/

Wanting to try.
seem like not bad …got Boobs Massage + Boobs Fuck + Bbbj + Pussy grinding
Old 08-06-2018, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 20
seng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callaway View Post
There was a review and talk a couple of pages back. Generally I would say she’s good at her services , esp JG and no shortcuts. Young milf, fantastic figure (slim and b-c boobs)

https://thesbf.shop/showp...ostcount=37491
Thanks for the recommendation. I went today and it was a good session.

Massage was not bad and it's not the finger press type which can be very painful. It is more of a rub with baby oil.

JG was decent as I can feel soreness around the veins and a lot of focus on the veins and not the little bro.

HJ was okay but don't expect too much from sensual.

Overall a very nice lady with a nice body. Will probably RTM once a month for jg.
Old 08-06-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 9
smittenbyml is one of the Best!smittenbyml is one of the Best!smittenbyml is one of the Best!

Haven't been writing FRs for quite a while now, partly because I had been frequenting spas. Anyway, back to using the forum and heard quite a few good reviews for An Xin. Decided to try.

Fast forward to when i went to her room. The first thing that struck me was that shes really fair. There are plenty of fair girls around, but it's hard to find one that glows. Okay a bit csb, but trust me that her skin alone is good enough.

Opted for her ear candling service, and it was an interesting experience. And enjoyable too, as she isnt shy with cuddling you to clean the ear. Meanwhile warmed up to each other, just in time for the sensual stuff. Started off with cbj, followed by hj with quite a number of patterns. Seeing that i still wont give in, she asked me to get into missionary position, and hj that way. With that view, and her skills, i had no choice but to check clear. After that she suggested to massage me till times up.
Old 08-06-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!

FR for wolf number 220 pudding

http://www net/Girl/5611.html

When i saw location listed as bugis, thought she'd be at MP. Turns out is an apartment, pretty interesting location.

So anyway i go, picture is accurate. Pretty and pleasant with no makeup, and despite wearing a loose dress you can tell she's really slim.

Showered and lay down for massage, she sits on my butt and you can feel her pelvic bone and everything. All i can say for the massage is that she tries haha. Shes easy to talk to, chat a bit.

Time for sensual, she undresses to panties, and she is a bit beyond slim, to the skinny side. Despite that, her B-ish boobs are a nice handful, i'd thought a bit enhanced considering her frame, but i cant feel any work done. Cute nipples to tease some reaction from.

The amazing thing is she really has abs. I guess being so slim helps, but i cant remember any ML with abs, closest was on sydney. (maybe long nu? but i never had the chance to meet her) Quite a turn on for me, really like her body. She tries some pattern with hj, can tell she's not that experienced, will probably get better i guess? After deed is done she offers to wash me up but i turned her down.

Will rtm. Dont quote me on this but i think shes the kind regulars will have pretty good experiences with. Seems to warm up more over the session.

Couple of downsides: room has some smell of smoke. She doesnt smoke inside i believe, but still, some lingering smell. Probably can improve on time management too. Also, should wear something else, the initial dress is really kinda frumpy lol.

She'll RTC month end for a bit but will be back after, all things willing.
Old 08-06-2018, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1528 / Power: 12
lorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

In my continued search for an ML to replace Tian Niu and Long Nu, decided to try this ML. Initially wanted to try Mei Mei, but she has RTC. Finally managed to get the last slot for the day yesterday night. I must say upon seeing her, it is definitely a heaven and earth between her and my previous visited MLs of LaLa and Lina. Even comparing her to Tian Niu and Long Nu, she is petite as hell!

The location is a hotel in central and it is temporary lodging for her till she finds a more permanent place. Access is pretty easy, no cards no registering, just take lift. Just act normal, no eye contact and you will be fine.

Looks wise, she does not disappoint. Very big pair of eyes, thin and petite, perky butt and very fair and smooth skin. She looks much better than the pictures. This is probably the only abnormality as usually the pictures look better.

She was welcoming right from when I enter the door, in just a t-shirt. When she bent over or lift her hands etc, you can see a glimpse of the nice thin panty, not the fancy kind, but I think more of the innocent girl type of panty. Pours me a drink etc. Went to take a shower on my own and laid on the bed. In the shower, noticed a lot of care products and I can tell she takes very good care of herself. Probably explains the very fair and good skin on her face and body. There was a warm red glow on her fair skin face. Go figure. The whole feel when I am inside the room is I am looking at a manga comic character, very kawaii.

She climbed on top of me, and sat on my butt and I can feel the pussy through her thin panty on my butt crack. Started to massage me. A lot of effort. Not the best I had but I can see she is trying even though I am the last customer. Small talks during the massage and got to know she came for a very short stint the last time a year back, but could not take it and went back. She said she is princess back then. Now she has the motivation to work so will stay. I hope so. During the session, the phone sounded off and she said she will turn it off. I think some bros may have already taught her some of the ethics.

After about 20 mins, was asked to turn over. I thought the sensual is going to start, but she went to take something and was back with her tools. Ear candling time. I was surprised. Never had this sequence before. The sequence is also quite refreshing and nice. She actually laid beside me, with her legs over my thigh. It is basically the usual HJ position, but 'screwing' your ear. She was very careful, with the lighted ear torch, and did very light digging, and feathering. She said she purposely went to learn and bought the tools before coming here. To show you how petite she is, while she was laying beside me playing with my ear, my arm was wrapped around her back. Her back only measures half the length of my forearm.

Next is sensual. She removed her top to reveal a really pretty and perky pair of SYT breasts with pinkish nips. I was sold! She bent over to kiss my nipples, and catbath me all over top to bottom. I requested for CBJ and she happily obliged. When she was playing with my dick, she was in a position where her cute perky butt was just beside me, panty on. Suction was good. It then transit to HJ where she laid beside me and finished me off with my dick throbbing for a good few minutes. At one point I remembered she sat on top of me with her hand pulling on my dick and at the same time pulling my hands to grab her breasts. Even when she was doing the CBJ, she did that as well. She seemed to want to keep my hands busy. I keep this short because usually this part depends a lot on chemistry etc. Mine was not bad.

She asked that I take a rest while she reply some messages. I left a happily relieved man.

Will RTM.
I believe she will be the next ang pai
Old 08-06-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3687 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
I believe she will be the next ang pai
I wouldn’t bet against it coz she’s definitely have the looks based on photos and if the working attitude is good, she will be up there with the best. Seems like need to quickly check her out b4 she’s gets impossible to book
Old 09-06-2018, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by guaneri View Post
Anybody knows what happened to moon?
No longer operating.
Old 09-06-2018, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 14
SLRR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSLRR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Bao Er https://ltdsg.com/bao-er/

Location: central and discreet (at her old place). Regulars should know
Massage: definitely have the strength and know-how..Asked her to focus on the aching areas and she obliged..
Sensual: well-endowed and no drop in standard overall
Overall: hardworking and friendly masseuse.. will rtm for the massage
Old 09-06-2018, 01:35 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittenbyml View Post
Her number posted as 90523935..... is it correct?
Because I called and it was a man that answered.
Old 09-06-2018, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
Her number posted as 90523935..... is it correct?
Because I called and it was a man that answered.
Few possibilities. 1. You dialled wrongly(the number is correct by the way). 2. She sound like a man, but from my session with her, her voice is no way near the uniqueness of Long Nu. Very girl like. 3. Idiotic customer who likes to play with ML's phone. A ML shared with me before that she has a little boy customer that loves to snatch her phone and text or answer on her behalf. Super irritating.
Old 09-06-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 16
jargon82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjargon82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
For those bros who tried, is her bj style the fast & furious type, or slow & sensual type?

Last edited by jargon82; 10-06-2018 at 08:03 PM.
Old 09-06-2018, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 12
dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold
Post Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried a few MLs recently. My personal MR based on my experience with them.
May differ among others depending on chemistry i suppose.

Decided to visit after a few recent MRs. Went with a certain expectation given so many positives.

Location: Hotel, central. More convenient for drivers but do take note to go earlier as this area is a special event area, so a lot of road diversion.

Looks: Greeted by a very SYT girl with big doe eyes. Almost anime-like. Agree that her photos do not do her justice. She is just, for a lack of better word, very pretty and cute.

Figure: She was in a white tee but shortly after starting back massage, decided to remove her top and bra, saying it was getting warm and asked if I minded. It was a lol moment. To me, she looks perfect with B cup and perky pink nips. Super slim. Panties on with padding (i suppose either big auntie time or to protect herself from southern roaming) Boobs lover can skip.

Massage: Did some back massage for 10-15 mins (cos I reached late also). Tried her best but I would consider skipping next time.

Other services: Ear digging and head massage. Love her ear-digging as she cuddles up to you, using her legs to wrap round your thigh, guiding my hands to cuddle her, very gently cleaning your ears. To me, this is one heck of a GFE moment!

Sensual: Gives a brief catbath before capping for CBJ. She is not experienced like SLG Momo but she tries her best to the point i felt apologetic for not able to come sooner. She switched position to let me have access to her boobs, even guiding my hands to them. End up in a missionary position (cap off) for a HJ. Looking at her pretty face in that position feels like shagging her off. Unload very fast on her body. One thing is her nips feel very sensitive to the point she says it feels painful when tuning them. Perhaps that’s why she doesn’t position herself to allow licking. Else, she is extremely accommodating.

RTM: For her looks and service-oriented attitude, i would say she is an AP in the making. The GFE when doing the ear digging is priceless.

https://sglonelyguys.net/bei-bei-massage/

Went with little or no expectation cos didn’t see any recent MR on her.

Location: About 15 minutes walk from EWL. Drivers can ask her to open the gate for parking. She stays with another ML/FL but didn’t get to see her mate cos she was occupying 1st floor.

Looks: Discount about 20% cos she was without make up when she greeted me.

Figure: Greeted me in a oversized white shirt. Removed during sensual. Natural C. Nice to fondle and lick. MILF with some tummy but I didn’t see it until sensual time. This should be a standard sight for MILF class type of ML.

Massage: Back massage was decent enough but I like her head and shoulder massage more. Personally i felt she was a little bit distracted by the TV programmess (TV was on) and a few SMS here and there but the distraction was not evident during head massage. Quite enjoyable for me cos i always loved a good head massage.

Sensual: Some boobs massage on the back but didn’t last too long. Personally I felt it was standard SOP until I managed to roam south outside her panties till she got wet. Her legs automatically widened and her reciprocal reactions made me cum easier.

RTM: Possible but unlikely. Not that she is not good but rather her service level is quite standard for MILF. Nothing outstanding.

https://sglonelyguys.net/xiao-ai-massage/

Contemplated for a long time cos no recent MR when I wanted to visit. Opted for 90 mins thinking she might have some skills to offer this package.

Location: 5-10 mins walk from nearest EWL line. Roadside parking available for drivers. She stays with another ML. Toilet is shared as well, outside their rooms.

Looks: Greeted me in a nice greyish blue dress (if i recall correctly). Looks sweet. Pics are too blurred to determine if it is the same girl but her looks will not disappoint generally.

Figure: Opted for 2xHJ. She doesn’t remove her dress totally, lets her shoulder straps down to reveal A cup boobs. Boobs lover can skip.

Massage: Like mentioned, I went with an expectation that she can massage considering she offers 90min package. Turns out it is just decent enough. Personally I think Aimee (SLG) has the best skills. In comparison, she is probably 20% or less in terms of skill level. Not memorable IMHO.

Sensual: Her inexperience shows. No variation. Standard SOP by lying down next to me and let me licked her nips. It is complete silence during the sensual (for a lack of better word, like a dead fish jerking me off). 2nd HJ was worse cos she complained tiredness after failing to get me off after 10mins. I told her it is ok and she seemed happy to be able to rest her hands.

RTM: She has the SYT looks but too inexperienced and sensual was quite a letdown for me. So it is a No for me unless she has made vast improvements in both massage or sensual.

Thank you for reading.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1