The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-06-2018, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for MuZi/An Xin (Wolf/SLG)

Although kenna aeroplane by MeiMei, decided to get her friend to take over the slot. Though it seems the hype is all about her friend, I must say MuZi is a gem right at the top too.

She is easily one of the prettiest ML amongst the current batch of MLs operating here. The pics don’t do her any justice. Her beauty will steal your soul away.

Figure wise she has flawless skin, is slim with a pair B cuppers that is round n firm, and pleasant to grope. Not to mention the those pale pink colored nipples.

Everything about is nice and she sincerely puts in her best to service. Oh, her ear candling is something to try too.

Overall, she is a great gem. However she may be going back soon. Pls treat her well while she is still ard. Cheers.
Old 06-06-2018, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1528 / Power: 12
lorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Meimei say rtc today. 1 more down.
I wanted to try her too.
Old 07-06-2018, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
iwmiwm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peach boy View Post
https://sglonelyguys.net/xin-er-massage/
Name:Xin Er ( Previously call as MoMo)
Place:6/10 ( Carpark Nearby but share with another ML)
Looks: 7.5/10 ( Cute n small size type)
Figure:8.5/10 ( C-D cup soft n tender w erected nipples)
Massage: 8/10 ( Confirm not piano type will also use her Sexy boobs )
Bbbj/Service:8.5/10 ( 4G roaming .....Try to believe)
Gf:8.5/10 ( Showering before Massge together n Naked during massage too)
Rtm:Sure ( Worth my time as her session non rushing type)
Damage: $110 +tips ( Please takecare of such a good gem)
just tried momo few days ago, heres the MR:
Place: 7/10 area G (erp carpark nearby, when i went she was alone not sharing with any ML)
looks: 5.5/10 (cute but not pretty face, but this is just personal preference)
figure: 6/10 (bakbak, if you like slim, you wont like)
boobs: 8/10 (big and natural very nice to squeeze and suck. she let me squeeze very hard)
Massage: 8.5/10 (i told her use full strength. very strong because she quite bakbak, next 2 day still can feel)
bbbj: 8.5/10 (4g roaming, completely naked, can finger also-not rub but put finger in also can. the bbbj was so shiok, at the start can feel abit of teeth, but later she started deepthroat until the lips pressing on my balls, by then cannot feel any teeth already. I press her head down, she also dont mind. BUAY TAHUN. after that i shouted im going to cum, I expect her to take out and do HJ, but she deepthroat harder, and let me CIM. after CIM she still continue sucking but slow down the perfect speed. then after 20-30secs she took my kuku out of her mouth for 2 seconds, then suck again very hard until everything dry. she did not swallow, she spit. but who cares it was so shiok)
GFE: 9/10 (love to french, but i dont really like so i didnt really french much, just abit. naked shower together, after also same.
AR: 9.8/10 (super deep and i press her head down she dont mind. one of the best AR in my life)
RTM: Yes. I will go back soon.
Damage: I did 90min $160, tip her $20.
one more thing is she like to sing song. just FYI.

Normal disclaimer applies. depends on ur chemistry with her.
Old 07-06-2018, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
iwmiwm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by timtan71 View Post
Been a long time lurker/chiongster and finally got back to the game after a long hiatus.
https://sglonelyguys.net/lu-lu-massage/

Looks: 7/10 (same as pics, minus 5-10%)
Body: 8/10 (Damn fair, slim and lithe. Trimmed pussy. Boobs are on the small side but that's natural and how i like them )
Massage: 5/10 (Nothing to shout about but that's not what i'm there for)
GFE: 9/10 (This is where she really excel. Will start touching you all over when you step in and showering you with care and concern. Will come across a tad commercial though if that's not your cup of tea.)
Sensual: 8/10 (Naked right from the start of the massage. BBBJ was good, catbath was excellent. Allows painting and kissing. Moans were a bit artificial but hey that was enough to get me off )
RTM: Maybe, but would like to try others first.
any bros can help me? is she still in service? the website link does not work. I want to try her.
Old 07-06-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1172 / Power: 15
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post

Although kenna aeroplane by MeiMei, decided to get her friend to take over the slot. Though it seems the hype is all about her friend, I must say MuZi is a gem right at the top too.

She is easily one of the prettiest ML amongst the current batch of MLs operating here. The pics don’t do her any justice. Her beauty will steal your soul away.

Figure wise she has flawless skin, is slim with a pair B cuppers that is round n firm, and pleasant to grope. Not to mention the those pale pink colored nipples.

Everything about is nice and she sincerely puts in her best to service. Oh, her ear candling is something to try

Overall, she is a great gem. However she may be going back soon. Pls treat her well while she is still ard. Cheers.
She offer bj with condom or bbbj ? Sglonely stated bj with condom but wolf stated bbbj...
Old 07-06-2018, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 7
Vrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post

Everything about is nice and she sincerely puts in her best to service. Oh, her ear candling is something to try too.

Tks for the MR. Been eyeing her and hope to get a slot
Old 07-06-2018, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 10
husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!

any review for this??

age?
figure?
service standards?

http://sgbeautycastles.org/gucci-nur...ectro-therapy/
Old 07-06-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 15
thwongster is a splendid one to beholdthwongster is a splendid one to beholdthwongster is a splendid one to beholdthwongster is a splendid one to beholdthwongster is a splendid one to beholdthwongster is a splendid one to beholdthwongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin99 View Post
Warning to bros out there, search through this thread, this gal is a no-go. All bad reviews.
Hmm.. not sure why she has so many haters.. I tried her a couple of times and I have to say she provides the best bbbj service I had encountered..

Well, to each his own..
Old 07-06-2018, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Inonit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleach87 View Post
Bobo,young milf, solid body, solid massage
Photo discount 20-30% for me, but body makes everything up.
I tried her too. Very sweet girl with full roaming. Not Super slim and has some curves which I like. Good massage and good sensual service.
Old 07-06-2018, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwmiwm View Post
any bros can help me? is she still in service? the website link does not work. I want to try her.
Taking a break, bro. Think try next week lah. You can't get to try her nude during these few days too.
Old 07-06-2018, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by thwongster View Post
Hmm.. not sure why she has so many haters.. I tried her a couple of times and I have to say she provides the best bbbj service I had encountered..

Well, to each his own..
Agree to this. Not many with skills like that since Nana left.

And to the idiot out there who is busy zapping while I am doing something productive and enjoying myself. Cheers to your idiocy.

Really? Other's opinion matter so much to your inflated ego so much that it hurts? If so I am truely sad about your life. Sad indeed. My condolences.
Old 07-06-2018, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by thwongster View Post

Well, to each his own..
There’s more than one Momo now. To add to the confusion, some MRs put “previously known as Momo” (2) when the advertised girl was known as another name for way longer than the Momo (1) most of the people here know of. And that she only used the name Momo (2) recently for a short while before changing back to Xin-er.

So it creates two scenarios. Momo (2) will draw people who read the good MR of Momo (1) thinking that Momo (1) changed her name, and all bad service given will be attached to the name “Momo” shared by both Momo (1) and Momo (2) and regulars of Momo (1) will be confused by the bad MRs and come out to defend wrongly when they hear the familiar name.
Old 07-06-2018, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Agree to this. Not many with skills like that since Nana left.

And to the idiot out there who is busy zapping while I am doing something productive and enjoying myself. Cheers to your idiocy.

Really? Other's opinion matter so much to your inflated ego so much that it hurts? If so I am truely sad about your life. Sad indeed. My condolences.
Those zapper pests just ignore and treat them as flies nuisance lor
Old 07-06-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
There’s more than one Momo now. To add to the confusion, some MRs put “previously known as Momo” (2) when the advertised girl was known as another name for way longer than the Momo (1) most of the people here know of. And that she only used the name Momo (2) recently for a short while before changing back to Xin-er.

So it creates two scenarios. Momo (2) will draw people who read the good MR of Momo (1) thinking that Momo (1) changed her name, and all bad service given will be attached to the name “Momo” shared by both Momo (1) and Momo (2) and regulars of Momo (1) will be confused by the bad MRs and come out to defend wrongly when they hear the familiar name.
That guy is referring to Momo of Heavenbabies aka Xin Er of SLG
Old 07-06-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Smallbig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://ltdsg.com/bao-er/

Paid her a visit today. Reached 10minutes earlier and checked with her if I could go up. She replied me promptly and gave me directions to her place. Location is discreet and convenient so no worries abt being lost.

She hid behind the door and greeted me shyly before offering me a can of green tea knowing that the weather was very hot. Chatted a little before going to take a bath. Told her about my aching spots and she told me she would work on them. Very professional indeed and I nearly dozed off during the massage. In short, she is a very hardworking and accommodating lass that I would recommend to all. Friendly and chatty, not an awkward moment with her and the whole session was rejenuvating.

Will plan for a RTM soon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1