The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 04-12-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 12
myloxyloto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR on Soda from TRL, 3/12/18, 2245

I met Soda a few months before in another stable, and she's just as cute as before. Petite physique with huge boobs, totally my type. The whole experience is just like before. Good birthday month bonk.

RTF: if vit M allows.
Old 04-12-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 13
justine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Ho Ching made me blind.
dafaq. u made my day with this line.
Old 04-12-2018, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ballyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcz View Post
Wanted to try barbie then hear about the bed bugs... Urgh..
Yep damn disgusting.. bed bugs Attack penis and anus damn shag. Better not risk any rashes around those areas
Old 04-12-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ballyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandowolf View Post
Well this is the internet and everything can be fake, people if suspect my FR fake what can i do. But always play safe and rmb raw is war! Bbbj and oral chances of sti and std is there, but i willing to take risk. Raw piv or pia higher chances of hiv, sure the chances is still low but i dont risk.

If willing to take risk and play risky hiv or pregnant like the people in that thread, go ahead, but dont come crying in the sexual health issues if heng suay kena.

On another note, im not saying all FLs do, some people say before some FL agree to raw and if get knocked up purposely come back and find you, get monetary compensation/wreck house. FL also human, if forget to put condom then raw. Or sometimes lapse in judgement, down there rule over the brain if see handsome guy or big cock, just like we see pretty lady or big boob/ass.
Can anyone confirm Nessa provide raw for customers? This is pretty risky for all chiongsters... will appreciate if okt can confirm for us thanks
Old 04-12-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ExtraL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on PIXI from TRL 4/12/2018 4PM

Looks : 10/10 such a doll
GFE : 8/10
Body : fit AF.. she loves to gym
Boobs : enhanced but still loving it
BBBJ : 9/10 nice suction (very sexy when she does it in the shower)
Frenching : I would give 10 but unfortunately I just shaved and she didn't like
any spiky feeling so that's a heads up for you chiongsters
FJ : 10/10 She is real tight and also an amazing rider
RTF : Definitely for such a gem! But have to wait for next savings
Old 04-12-2018, 11:28 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
flamezining deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name : Yuny (regentlust)
Look : 8.5
Boobs : 10 (natural)
GFE : 10
Body : 8
Freanching : 8.5
Overall svc : 9.5
This korean mixed blood hottie is the real deal. Good English with a great attitude. Always smiling with a willing to please attitude.
Sex with her was very natural . Very good GFE
RTF : Will come back very soon!!
Old 05-12-2018, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
rekrek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrekrek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Paper TRL

Other bros say 10/10 at first dont believe though fake FR. But see in real life already, i understand why. Bro's SK monthly free draw also very attractive if not i won't post FR and share.

Looks: 9.5/10
Body: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 7/10 - She know she pretty don't have to work too hard to please and no frenching. Wasn't terrible but if you particular on this, might want to think twice.

RTF: Already planning
Old 05-12-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekrek View Post
Paper TRL

Other bros say 10/10 at first dont believe though fake FR. But see in real life already, i understand why. Bro's SK monthly free draw also very attractive if not i won't post FR and share.

Looks: 9.5/10
Body: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 7/10 - She know she pretty don't have to work too hard to please and no frenching. Wasn't terrible but if you particular on this, might want to think twice.

RTF: Already planning
free draw like fake one leh... correction, the lucky draw did occur!
edit: someone pointed out to me the draw is in the 2nd post, my bad
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRegentLust99 View Post
������ TheRegentLust ������

NOVEMBER 2018 LUCKY DRAW RESULT

1st Prize Winner: Andy16
1x Free Overnight OR 2x Free 90 Mins Bonk with Model of Your Choice

2nd Prize Winner: Knywei16
1x Free 90 Mins Bonk with Model of Your Choice

3rd Prize Winner: Pepeking
1x Free 45 Mins Bonk with Model of Your Choice

Winners, please contact us via booking hotline @ +65 9446 1974 and redeem the prize within 2 weeks of the draw date (on or before 15 December 2018)

Last edited by sammybk; 05-12-2018 at 02:24 AM.
Old 05-12-2018, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 10
rabbit321 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrabbit321 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

tried ammy from tiko club.

looks quite close to photo, discount 15%.
body small size, boobs enhanced C
frenching ok, she will ask if want kiss or not. if want den she start liao.
bbbj was not bad, not those 1min bbbj
fj was okay, soft moanings, and one thing is she can ride super long

service is good, will try to entertain you, personality abit ting tong.
never use phone at all, overall i think quite worth it.

rtf? maybe
Old 05-12-2018, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Kaikai126 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Before writing my FR on Rose from Siam Pleasure, I would like to thank the okt for his prompt reply, super helpful and smooth arrangement

Name: Rose - https://siampleasure.weebly.com/rose...of-cim-ar.html

Boobs: 7.5/10 - B cup

Looks: 8/10 - look quite similar to the pictures provided, except a little darker skin tone still nonetheless very pretty and my cup of tea

Body: 9/10 - Slim and petite, curves at the right area

BBBJ: 10/10 - Really good suction and know how to tease at the right area, she will swallow your whole bro and tease it with her tongue while its inside her. She take really good care of other places too occasionally teasing your balls and your little brother head. Had to control hard not to cum in her mouth while she's teasing it

Kissing: 9/10 - Reciprocate to my frenching, not a wild kisser but feels like kissing your first love

FJ: 9.5/10 - Tried 2 position with her,missionary and cow girl. But I gotta say she's a wild rider, chu a lot of pattern even though its a simple cow girl position. She will hug me tightly and grind me hard, asking me to thrust her harder. And you can really feel her tighten and squeal softly (maybe its my imagination) when she cum. Finish her off in missionary position. The second shot I choose to have a HJ because I feel both of us are very tired after the first round. She really know how to tease my 2ic while cat-bathing me, managed to cum in no time

GFE: 10/10 - Feels like meeting a girlfriend that your strict parents forbid you to meet. She's very sweet and friendly but playful at times too, I like how she will hide under the blanket trying to escape my gaze to her while she's blowing me as she's kinda shy. But as we warm up and get to know each other better she's no longer that shy and cold as she look but became alot more friendly. During the in between rest time, we will cuddle together and hear her talk about her time overseas. Overall really really high GFE and no commercial feeling at all.

RTF: Definitely. Dear bro's please take good care of her she's a really sweet and nice girl. If possible can help her dabao roasted chicken wing rice she mention that she really like it alot
Old 05-12-2018, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
segovia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hot Spicy and Cute Chilli

I have a great session with Chili last night under the stable Lovers Fotress in the B region.
As of now, I have never met a girl as sweet as her.
She's always smiling and willing to please throughout the session.
Looks : 10/10 (I love the way she smiled)
Figure : 8/10 (Slim SYT)
Boobs : A 9/10 (Small but just the type I like)
BBBJ : 8/10 (Good Suction with tongue Twisting)
Fingering/ Licking : 8/10 (Finger Licking good, she's super easily aroused)
FJ : 10/10 (You can literally lift her up and bonk)
RTF: Definitely!!!
Old 05-12-2018, 07:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
JL9019 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!JL9019 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Wtf I post real FR kenna zap like fuck ccb. Don’t believe ownself go try and see if 10/10?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL9019 View Post
Tried Paper from Teeruk on 2 Dec 5.30pm

Looks - 10/10 totally my type! Looks like Rainie Yang
Body - 10/10 super slim with no fats
Boobs - C/D? Enhanced but really soft
Pussy - Trimmed
French - Light pecks
FJ - damn tight!
Old 05-12-2018, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 22
Sers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant future

I think Paper was here before, I do recall that she looks very familiar.
Old 05-12-2018, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jacklee1301 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros know Silk Stockings operate in east or central?
Old 05-12-2018, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 16
sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaikai126 View Post
Before writing my FR on Rose from Siam Pleasure, I would like to thank the okt for his prompt reply, super helpful and smooth arrangement

Name: Rose - https://siampleasure.weebly.com/rose...of-cim-ar.html

Boobs: 7.5/10 - B cup

Looks: 8/10 - look quite similar to the pictures provided, except a little darker skin tone still nonetheless very pretty and my cup of tea

Body: 9/10 - Slim and petite, curves at the right area

BBBJ: 10/10 - Really good suction and know how to tease at the right area, she will swallow your whole bro and tease it with her tongue while its inside her. She take really good care of other places too occasionally teasing your balls and your little brother head. Had to control hard not to cum in her mouth while she's teasing it

Kissing: 9/10 - Reciprocate to my frenching, not a wild kisser but feels like kissing your first love

FJ: 9.5/10 - Tried 2 position with her,missionary and cow girl. But I gotta say she's a wild rider, chu a lot of pattern even though its a simple cow girl position. She will hug me tightly and grind me hard, asking me to thrust her harder. And you can really feel her tighten and squeal softly (maybe its my imagination) when she cum. Finish her off in missionary position. The second shot I choose to have a HJ because I feel both of us are very tired after the first round. She really know how to tease my 2ic while cat-bathing me, managed to cum in no time

GFE: 10/10 - Feels like meeting a girlfriend that your strict parents forbid you to meet. She's very sweet and friendly but playful at times too, I like how she will hide under the blanket trying to escape my gaze to her while she's blowing me as she's kinda shy. But as we warm up and get to know each other better she's no longer that shy and cold as she look but became alot more friendly. During the in between rest time, we will cuddle together and hear her talk about her time overseas. Overall really really high GFE and no commercial feeling at all.

RTF: Definitely. Dear bro's please take good care of her she's a really sweet and nice girl. If possible can help her dabao roasted chicken wing rice she mention that she really like it alot
No painting? I remember a bro mentioned that in a earlier FR
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1