The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 05-11-2022, 03:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 753 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Tottenham v Liverpool

SCORE PREDICTION: 0-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ting-brentford

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 05-11-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Tottenham v Liverpool

SCORE PREDICTION: 0-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ting-brentford
Charlie prediction: 2-2
Old 05-11-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 12
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool strike deal with Meta in world first for a football club

Liverpool have become the first sports team in the world to strike a licencing agreement with the Meta Avatar Store

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...-club-25422810

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 05-11-2022, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4110 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I can't do 12.30 am matches anymore. Will feel very tired the next day. Are you guys still staying up late to watch football matches? Sometimes I wake up to watch the 3 am CL matches.

Anyway, given the injuries to English players, I think TAA will be going to the World Cup. Are you guys signing up for the World Cup early Bird offer? The World Cup matches are quite late.
Old 05-11-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Rizwano28 is Cool - loads of Potential

Firmino nt selected for the Brazil World Cup squad. Only Fabinho and Allison. So Salah nation didn’t qualify. Jota injured. So hope the World Cup break would be a good period for the reds to rest well.
Old 07-11-2022, 02:30 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Old 07-11-2022, 04:04 AM
Samster

So many said we sold the wrong player.
Should had kept Mane and sold Salah
I always trust Klopp.

We were lucky to survive second half with no rhythm. Also Spurs without Son.

Great job to Konate and been a monster.

Old 07-11-2022, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 598 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2510 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

1st half was the Liverpool of old, second half was the current Liverpool.

Anyways still a massive win in the context of top 4. We beat Spurs and Chelsea and United both lost. That said the rise of Newcastle might make things even more difficult now. Still lets try and win next weekend and kick on after the WC.

Salah was great with 2 goals, Nunez was very good, so too Harvey until he got tired and Alisson contributed heavily.

But MOTM has to be Konate. Once again i have to say what a big difference compared to Gomez.

Must say Spurs' Kulusevski looked very dangerous when he came on.

Oh and apparently when Conte went after Lijnders for the ball, Lijnders said to him….”Good intensity “

PS. Good to see Ox on the pitch as well. Hope to get a good price for him now, lol!
Old 07-11-2022, 08:14 PM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

We got Real Madrid in the next round. Let's do it. Our strikers should be well rested by then.
Old 08-11-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Liverpool FC up for sale.

Hope can get rich owner and changed our fortune.

Not sure if FSG serious about selling? Also who can afford £5billion?

Old 08-11-2022, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 21
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Liverpool FC up for sale.

Hope can get rich owner and changed our fortune.

Sooner or later FSG will sell LFC
Old 08-11-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
There is a lot of money floating around due to the Quantitative Easing during the Covid period. I suspect we may get either an oil related owner or another American owner. The Chelsea owner seems to think the EPL is being run in a backward manner with many new avenues of growth.

I think FSG is selling because the owners are getting too old. Probably want to cash out and semi-retire. Unlikely to cash out fully before the stadium is completely upgraded I think.
Old 08-11-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
There is a lot of money floating around due to the Quantitative Easing during the Covid period. I suspect we may get either an oil related owner or another American owner. The Chelsea owner seems to think the EPL is being run in a backward manner with many new avenues of growth.

I think FSG is selling because the owners are getting too old. Probably want to cash out and semi-retire. Unlikely to cash out fully before the stadium is completely upgraded I think.
A Saudi tycoon has shown interest n have sent representatives to Boston to speak with John W Henry....
Old 08-11-2022, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 562 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

FSG bought LFC at £300m and has been raking in profits every year.... which went to cover their losses in the Red Sox Team & their family businesses.
Selling now at £3b is 10x profit on their investment..... and they know they will lose money next year if LFC cannot qualify for the CL.
Old 11-11-2022, 06:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Liverpool v Southampton x-x 3-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/63493696

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1