The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 13-05-2017, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
ArnoldPalmer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacinse View Post
This one was totally unexpected. I went to a regular 抓根 lady for my weekly therapy to keep my tool in good health despite my advance age. It is important to keep the tool strong and healthy as otherwise it will age prematurely.

She was average in look and quite professional and we got on well after several sessions. Every time it was bring to a high and never came, and it hurts after each therapy due to the stretching, bending and rubbing. Then as we get to know each other better, she would comment that I have the look that she always wanted in a man. She is a divorcee with a young kid and I would imagine she would have her needs too. Slowly my hands started to misbehave. At first she resisted and swung my hands away but not for long she started to let me be and enjoyed my returning favor by touching her breasts and stroking her wet pussy. One would know if The girls are really resisting just by touching their pussies if wet even though their mouths resisted.

Not for long that I was surprised during the therapy she had my tool in her mouth while her bottom was wet like a waterfall, leaking juices on her thighs. From passive, she became proactive and super horny in the massage bed. I was naked but not her so I took her clothes off in no time and started foreplayng on the massage bed. When the moment of insertion came, it was so natural and during the heat of the moment, we did it raw. We trusted each other as you might say that was foolish but most experienced guys would know that was when small head governs the big head. We played for almost 2 hours in different positions as she said she had been "dry" for a long time, and shot about 3 times into her pussy. She was so proud about my tool which she nurtured so well was repaying her in the best possible way...going inside her super stiff and to pleasure herself raw!

After couple more weeks of therapy, she went back to China and I didn't hear from her until suddenly 3 months later via a wechat message, that she was pregnant !!! First thing came to my mind was that it must be a big bullshit but she never asked for anything, just to let me know that she went for abortion in China and thought I should know, since I was the "father" of the child. To date I still have my doubt if she was for real because when we did it, she said she just completed her mentrual cycle and should be her safe period and that was why she allowed me to enter raw. Anyway, we still keep in touch via wechat once in a while but thought of sharing an exceptional experience that I never think would happened. But again, not sure if she has been honest but she never asks for anything even now.
Nice share bro!
Old 13-05-2017, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 653 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19246 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

tks for sharing.
Old 13-05-2017, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Hanazono deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice adventures here
Old 13-05-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 13
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid80 View Post
My best buddy who I never think that I will up her, we knew each other more than 10 years. She even can change her clothes in front of me, and I does not care as well.

One day she going to marry and we organised a hens night for her in a club and we book a hotel room for her opposite the club in case she get drunk.

As what we expected, she really drunk after the party just started about one hour. Got no choice, I told my friends and my gf that I will bring her back to room and come back to join them later.

Then we reach the room and and I leave her on the bed. When I want to get up from the bed, she hug me and kiss me out of sudden. Then I look at her, her eye is closing. Then I feel that her hand go into my pant and stroke my dick. I have no choice, because my bro take over my brain, so I take off her underwear immediately and fuck her and she moan damn loud. I realised her eye still closing.

After few mins, I can feel she came and I going to shoot. So I take out my dick and shoot my load on her pussy. Then i just know her private part is well shaved and clean. So it is so easy for me to wipe out all my sperm.

Before I leave the room , I heard she snore and I know she will not remember what had happen just now. Based on my memory that she always can't remember what had happen after she drunk.

When I return to the club, my gf asked me why take so long then I told she vomit and I help to clean up before leave the room. My gf believe it and after the club she ask for sex and I have my second round on the night.

Next day, my buddy call me and say thanks to me to carry her back to room and complain that she is having the hangover effect. Obviously she really can't remember what happen in the room. Till today she is still my best buddy. ^.^
Really meh?? ??
Old 13-05-2017, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 13
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiostun View Post
1) . She got tipsy during an event there, then we held hands and made out all the way to her room. Super horny in bed and fulfilled my fantasy of fucking in a hotel room with curtains wide open.
Omg. Sizzling hot. . One of my fantasy...
Old 13-05-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
Really meh?? ??
If u believe such nonsensical story, then u really r like his nick.
_____
Exchange points nonsensical ma
Old 18-05-2017, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2615 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Just found out that one of my unexpected sexcapade girls in the past works near me and we were pleasantly suprised we're so near each other... woo hoo
Old 20-05-2017, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 20
BenQ is a glorious beacon of lightBenQ is a glorious beacon of lightBenQ is a glorious beacon of lightBenQ is a glorious beacon of lightBenQ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacinse View Post
This one was totally unexpected. I went to a regular 抓根 lady for my weekly therapy to keep my tool in good health despite my advance age. It is important to keep the tool strong and healthy as otherwise it will age prematurely.

She was average in look and quite professional and we got on well after several sessions. Every time it was bring to a high and never came, and it hurts after each therapy due to the stretching, bending and rubbing. Then as we get to know each other better, she would comment that I have the look that she always wanted in a man. She is a divorcee with a young kid and I would imagine she would have her needs too. Slowly my hands started to misbehave. At first she resisted and swung my hands away but not for long she started to let me be and enjoyed my returning favor by touching her breasts and stroking her wet pussy. One would know if The girls are really resisting just by touching their pussies if wet even though their mouths resisted.

Not for long that I was surprised during the therapy she had my tool in her mouth while her bottom was wet like a waterfall, leaking juices on her thighs. From passive, she became proactive and super horny in the massage bed. I was naked but not her so I took her clothes off in no time and started foreplayng on the massage bed. When the moment of insertion came, it was so natural and during the heat of the moment, we did it raw. We trusted each other as you might say that was foolish but most experienced guys would know that was when small head governs the big head. We played for almost 2 hours in different positions as she said she had been "dry" for a long time, and shot about 3 times into her pussy. She was so proud about my tool which she nurtured so well was repaying her in the best possible way...going inside her super stiff and to pleasure herself raw!

After couple more weeks of therapy, she went back to China and I didn't hear from her until suddenly 3 months later via a wechat message, that she was pregnant !!! First thing came to my mind was that it must be a big bullshit but she never asked for anything, just to let me know that she went for abortion in China and thought I should know, since I was the "father" of the child. To date I still have my doubt if she was for real because when we did it, she said she just completed her mentrual cycle and should be her safe period and that was why she allowed me to enter raw. Anyway, we still keep in touch via wechat once in a while but thought of sharing an exceptional experience that I never think would happened. But again, not sure if she has been honest but she never asks for anything even now.
So it's Thai girl or china girl 😅😅😅
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤
偶然的相遇 美丽的邂逅,也许是前生姻缘注定,在一个没有梦的日子里,你我相遇了。仿佛一切的等待,只是为了这一次的相 遇,一路走来......., 每一个脚步踏着欢乐、甜蜜、思念... 因为认识了你,我遭遇了最美丽的心动;因为你的爱,我深尝了最甜蜜的幸福!
Old 20-05-2017, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
ShinjoAbe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice sharing of encounters
Old 26-05-2017, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 20
stiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond repute

1) During my attachment in my uni days, met a cute supplier. Clicked well, went for dinner & drinks. Eventually managed to have bbbj from her and banged her few times. Quite a moaner and gets very wet below.

2) My milf ex-colleague, managed to bonk her once in hotel when we both took half day annual leave. Received few times bbbj at different occassions. She likes to give bbbj which is my favourite. Too bad have to stop after i resigned.

3) New company, met a chio supplier with big boobs, bonked her in hotel few times but stopped after she got married. Still in contact, and last year arranged a afternoon session with her in hotel...she said her hubby always overseas...

Next : JulianLuther, igor88 (all need new post).

Wait List (< 5pts) : -

Thanks for adding. Priority will be given to those with 5 pts and above. Cheers!
Old 26-05-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Jumpstack is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiwrx View Post
1) During my attachment in my uni days, met a cute supplier. Clicked well, went for dinner & drinks. Eventually managed to have bbbj from her and banged her few times. Quite a moaner and gets very wet below.

2) My milf ex-colleague, managed to bonk her once in hotel when we both took half day annual leave. Received few times bbbj at different occassions. She likes to give bbbj which is my favourite. Too bad have to stop after i resigned.

3) New company, met a chio supplier with big boobs, bonked her in hotel few times but stopped after she got married. Still in contact, and last year arranged a afternoon session with her in hotel...she said her hubby always overseas...

yeah yeah..like real only
Old 26-05-2017, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
hornycewek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

High chance to have more encounters with 3)
Old 26-05-2017, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 13
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

You seemed to have fate with suppliers haha.
I dealt with suppliers as well in my previous job, and holy shit, it is hard not to steal glances at them when having an appointment with them to check out their products.
Old 26-05-2017, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 10
babyxiaoangel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbabyxiaoangel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
You seemed to have fate with suppliers haha.
I dealt with suppliers as well in my previous job, and holy shit, it is hard not to steal glances at them when having an appointment with them to check out their products.
Suppliers sure know how to deal with their customers to have better business
Old 27-05-2017, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 653 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19246 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

tks for sharing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1