The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2019, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by zendra View Post
Ah yes, I kena before several times and I will always request to change! We're paying customers, so we can't let them treat us this way.
That's how they earn big bucks, last time some discos also famous for mixing soda water with their beer towers.

Really need to blacklist.
Old 31-10-2019, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10503 / Power: 20
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIVsucks_XXX View Post
That's how they earn big bucks, last time some discos also famous for mixing soda water with their beer towers.

Really need to blacklist.
Yes. We should expose and blacklist those discos that water down their towers here on SBF. To be fair to the paying customers.

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 01-11-2019, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 18
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
Now that you mention it. Ya man, I think all the towers we opened at Kingdom seemed to be at 3/4 mark only.

Not much customer last Monday. Got about 20 gals? Never count, estimate. Looks above average for most but some really.... not my type.

Quite pushy for flower in my opinion.
Is there still an Annie working at Kingdom?
Old 01-11-2019, 07:46 AM
Samster

osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of

If i am right, V6 has the cheapest tower after HH at $98. And its Chang beer, draft beer sucks...tiger not really good either.
Old 01-11-2019, 08:20 AM
Samster

HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
If i am right, V6 has the cheapest tower after HH at $98. And its Chang beer, draft beer sucks...tiger not really good either.
Prefer good ol heineken provided the draft is untampered & fresh cold.
Tiger beer just too used to it since army days.

Most horrible ones I hate personally would be Foster or Dester beer.
Almost always get a bad rampage of a headache.
Old 01-11-2019, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 11
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!

that's why i don't order TOWER when going to TD.
Old 01-11-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

The best drink to order in TD are hard liquor. Can last you 2-3 trips if those pesty boy singers dont come and destroy your bottle. The girls usually cant take much hard liquor because they are more used to beer. Only those lonely souls with no table will tend to drink more.
Old 01-11-2019, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Prefer good ol heineken provided the draft is untampered & fresh cold.
Tiger beer just too used to it since army days.

I agree on Foater and Dester. The taste not great and it must be the way they fermentate with cheap hops that gives you the headaches
Old 01-11-2019, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
I agree on Foater and Dester. The taste not great and it must be the way they fermentate with cheap hops that gives you the headaches
Agree on the worst beer to drink at TDs to be Foster and Dester. Normally TDs will offer Tiger, Chang and Singha but it seems the Chang and Singha taste better in Thailand compared to the ones in Singapore.
Old 02-11-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Xaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Thing are not looking good at Club V group.
I saw the V5 facebook, the status is under Permanently closed.
I was at Thaidisco 1 last night, the singer say they are closing down V6 too. I dont know what will happen to V3.
Time are really bad now, the singer complaint now many the customer come here drinking and dont want to hang flower.
I wish her all the best working at Thaidisco 1, because me myself is also here for beer only.
Old 02-11-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaint View Post
Thing are not looking good at Club V group.
I saw the V5 facebook, the status is under Permanently closed.
I was at Thaidisco 1 last night, the singer say they are closing down V6 too. I dont know what will happen to V3.
Time are really bad now, the singer complaint now many the customer come here drinking and dont want to hang flower.
I wish her all the best working at Thaidisco 1, because me myself is also here for beer only.
I thought V clubs are always packed and crowded.
Old 03-11-2019, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
StoryOfMyLife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
This is an anomaly, cannot be regarded as the standard. Girl come SG priority is earn money, not find BF. If she sit with you and kick back the money to you it's equivalent to wasting her time.
Yes. I agree with you 100% but Thai girls usually go by feelings one. If they really like you and you don't hang flower on them they are quite ok with it. I had a Thai girl who liked me alot and she scolded me when I hang flower on her. After that she asked to golden mile with her for supper and she paid for everything.
Old 03-11-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

I saw V6 last day is 15th Nov. After that its left with V3 and V5. Thai disco 1 is it the one on lvl 2 Golden Mile?
Old 03-11-2019, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 5
sabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to behold

Expected all CLub V will close
Same will goes to Thai disco at PArklanessssssssss
Old 04-11-2019, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoryOfMyLife View Post
Yes. I agree with you 100% but Thai girls usually go by feelings one. If they really like you and you don't hang flower on them they are quite ok with it. I had a Thai girl who liked me alot and she scolded me when I hang flower on her. After that she asked to golden mile with her for supper and she paid for everything.
Good lor you handsome mah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1