The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2019, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future
Re: Looking for massage in north. YISHUN/WOODLANDS area

still kang yuan ge Nita is the best of all.. too bad she not working there anymore. searching high n low
Old 28-10-2019, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 16
hellobag is a name known to allhellobag is a name known to allhellobag is a name known to allhellobag is a name known to allhellobag is a name known to allhellobag is a name known to all

Anything in Yishun or Sembawang now?
Old 30-10-2019, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
boya098 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all who likes K***y from the spa with an i beside coffeshop, do note that she is going back home for good on mid nov. So dont say you are not warn and go see her before you miss your chance.
Old 30-10-2019, 04:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
RenoSan89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeknd View Post
hi guys its been awhile since ive posted anything.. anyways a long days work went to gym to do some workout and strained by neck. so went to my usual place in the north to relieve the pain.

i always go to this place knowing coz the massage is really good. decided id just walk in instead if booking to see if i get a diifferent ML and to my luck i did.

took 1.5 hrs package and 1 entire hour the massage was so shiok it took away all the pain away. Bonus is for the massage usually will have some teasing here and there but depends on the ML on how intense it is. but this time i was quite taken aback with the tease.

After spending like close to 45 mins on my back she moved to my legs. pulled down my pants and gave a good rub on my butt for a good 5 mins. By then although i was pretty tired i became pretty hard. To my surprise she propped up my butt and straight grabbed my balls and started massaging it. i thought it would stop there but fuck she grabbed my shaft and gave slow tugs. all this while im on my back. i think it was barely 2 mins and i fucking came.

Felt abit emabrassed thinking fuck so fast cum sia..but she acted like nothing happened and continued with the massage. Another 20 mins of good massage almost slept. she then turned me over and went to massage my legs. After like 5 mins she went to get more oil and then pulled down my shorts all the way i was thinking ok whats going on.

guys she put her oily hands straight on my dick giving me a full on HJ. fucking hell despite cumming earlier it took me less than 5 mins to unload all my load. after that she went to wash up and gave me a 10 min head massage. man this was the best massage ive had this far. made sure to remember her name before leaving. Best part the i didnt have to tip her anything and the total dmg was pretty affordable for a 1.5hr massage.

gonna give my honest opinion the MLs here are like mid 30s..im more into syt but the massage here is really good and thats why i always rtm. im willing to exchange ONLY for North contacts with really good massage with happy ending. Cheers and have a good night guys!
Hi bro, I do have a contact in the north area, do pm me to exchange. Thanks!
Old 30-10-2019, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 16
@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boya098 View Post
To all who likes K***y from the spa with an i beside coffeshop, do note that she is going back home for good on mid nov. So dont say you are not warn and go see her before you miss your chance.
she never give candy b4 right?
last few days will give?
Old 30-10-2019, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
hawkeye88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by @luc@rd View Post
she never give candy b4 right?
last few days will give?

This shop got teasing meh?
Old 30-10-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 5
Kicks1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hi guys its been awhile since ive posted anything.. anyways a long days work went to gym to do some workout and strained by neck. so went to my usual place in the north to relieve the pain.
Hi Bro,

Drop me a PM would like to trade some contacts with you.

Cheers
Old 30-10-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Can share contact?
Old 01-11-2019, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
sash1401 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hi guys i went to this popular spa north side well known for their teasing. i went twice with different ML but no GQ asked. if u like alot of tease and go home blue balls pm me il share the location. got this girl y*** damn pretty and nice GFE. happy hunting samsters!

Hi bro, can pm location? Tia
Old 01-11-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 9
LLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
[QUOTE=boya098;19378816]To all who likes K***y from the spa with an i beside coffeshop, do note that she is going back home...

That one:
When she walks up the stairs in front of you she looks really good. Exciting, you wonder what will happen.
But can only see, not touch!
If you touch, she tells you off.
And for the teasing you have to pay at least $78 per hour.
Take your money elsewhere.
My recommendation.
Old 02-11-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1903 / Power: 11
qwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Thought she went back to Hanoi for awhile,no? Anyway she doesnt give candy anymore unlike few years back, asked her about this and she just smiles. Only roaming. These days i only for for YZ. Hehe
Old 02-11-2019, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How about spa Oa*** at upper thom***? Anyone tried? Clean?
Old 04-11-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
slavezero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros. Anyone has exp at Z*y** spa at yishun? Any recommendations? Heard from someone that the girls are from east msia and not bad looking, but totally clean?
Old 04-11-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavezero View Post
Bros. Anyone has exp at Z*y** spa at yishun? Any recommendations? Heard from someone that the girls are from east msia and not bad looking, but totally clean?
At yishun 400+ and sembawang ? It's Clean.
Old 04-11-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
slavezero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
At yishun 400+ and sembawang ? It's Clean.
Hmm. Ok thanks! I know the massage is good and clean, but any teasing of sorts?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1