The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 29-04-2021, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1249 / Power: 16
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I met my elderly neighbour who invited me to her home for chit chat and complaint about her maid. The old auntie asked me to tell her maid about her pet peeves because she "come so long still don't know".

Chatted her up and so far not much action except bbbj, cof, cim and fingering. Very sweet lady in early 30s. 6 months passed and her hiv / std tests are clean. Thinking of keeping her exclusive for the moment.
I tried this F2F prospecting once where I prospected my tuition student's maid.

But after up her once I felt super scared she will tell the mother of my student.

So, never tried any of these ones who are "too close for comfort". 😅😅😅
Old 29-04-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Anyway am heqding for my morning fiesta now. Report later. 2nd meet up. Cheeers bro.
Some nationalities are just worth the fishermans net. 6* service to the Indon I had today. They are truely cock worshipers.

My balls are all red and blue now. Cannot walk
Old 29-04-2021, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2204 / Power: 10
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

I ever did upped my gf's maid before.

We did it a couple times before she got scared and we stopped
Old 29-04-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by olcoyote2019 View Post
👍👍 Wonderful... Just flirting in the neighbourhood....

Salute to you bro for having the most powerful shield and not worry that the sweet lady may walk over to your unit one of these days ...👏👏
For now I'm just being her listening ears and finger her to orgasm when she's horny. All these happened when my elderly neighbour is resting.

Our proximity is also why I have not fucked her yet. I'm looking among her group of friends for potential prospects.
Old 29-04-2021, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 18
YnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I just want to know if any guys here really spend time go shopping with maids? U guys not worried u will bumb into your friend or relative? I met a maid on Sunday just went east coast with her for a while I felt so uncomfortable find a excuse bring her to MCP bang her and she said she want to go eat but I find a excuse then drop her near her place and go I m not stingy or what I just can't bring myself to go have dinner together with her anyone felt this way too?
Old 29-04-2021, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yotaro1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by olcoyote2019 View Post
Bro.
I can totally feel and understand your feelings completely.
I am always feeling uncomfortable every time I meet up with the maids.
But however the comfortable feelings may be, the Thrilling feelings of having a flirt with someone's maid always surpassed the uncomfortable feels.

For me, I do go to East Coast with the maid. I did go shopping with maid, mostly on weekday afternoon... (at shopping centers in the East as I stay in the West). I do bring the maid out for lunch or afternoon tea (at Fast food or heartland cafe in the North or East side).

For my personal preference, I only fished for maids that are not near to my residential region.

Power bro, i should learn more from you, currently seeing a maid staying beside my workplace (i work in school environment) she have no off days as the employer makan her off, so can tell she damn lonely, she even ask me to find her to collect lunch 👀 hope can go deep after first meet up.
Old 29-04-2021, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Looks like pinay from meetme or skout last time but i might be wrong.
Indo.... not pinay
Old 29-04-2021, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=goodu;20608312]
Quote:

Too bad she is asking higher $150.

Any FR on her if she worth this price.

Another pic of her.

She stays yishun.

Never saw before at michat etc
Old 29-04-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by YnD1985 View Post
I just want to know if any guys here really spend time go shopping with maids? U guys not worried u will bumb into your friend or relative? I met a maid on Sunday just went east coast with her for a while I felt so uncomfortable find a excuse bring her to MCP bang her and she said she want to go eat but I find a excuse then drop her near her place and go I m not stingy or what I just can't bring myself to go have dinner together with her anyone felt this way too?
If single still ok. Some maids really dress quite well.

But married tougher and women chapter not to our favor.

Since i am driving i will rather drive around or go ulu places. No shopping malls for me.
Old 29-04-2021, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I will share with you bro. After i ask her if she is okay.
thanks bro for your kind gesture
Old 29-04-2021, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerFA View Post
Bro mind i ask cos my fb friend minimum together with a few bf, ie indian, bangla, chinese or caucasian. Is there anything wrong if their ex bf are indian or bangla? I noob, just asking.
bro nothing wrong, maybe her sex drive high high and want to fuck man from every country, who knows. you just helmet protection
Old 29-04-2021, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YnD1985 View Post
My fb i only meet go hotel, she meets friend after that. My fb one look can see she's a maid. When in mrt, all eyes on you, the feeling like u r a celebrity.
Old 29-04-2021, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 5
yuanswang is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryuanswang is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryuanswang is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryuanswang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Our bros keep supporting maids, they becoms rich. They realized them value in this COVID lock period. Maid job is part time already.. I think she got her Sunday pay.

Last edited by yuanswang; 29-04-2021 at 10:16 PM. Reason: correcting
Old 29-04-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 11
Petar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, share contact. We try den let u know if worth, hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Anyone try her?

Right side.
Old 29-04-2021, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuanswang View Post

Our bros keep supporting maids, they becoms rich. They realized them value in this COVID lock period. Maid job is part time already.. I think she got her Sunday pay.
If everyone pay $100... thats like 10 fuck job

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1