The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-05-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

anyone tried this lass?
http://sgrelax.org/girl/1016-keer/

looks sultry but no reviews at all. somemore in the north and havent tried this stable at all. anyone?
Old 18-05-2018, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
anyone tried this lass?
http://sgrelax.org/girl/1016-keer/

looks sultry but no reviews at all. somemore in the north and havent tried this stable at all. anyone?
This one not ML.
Happened to have visited once on a whim quite some time back. You can +3-4 years to the photo with less make up.

Don’t expect slim figure. Not fat. But not slim. Nothing spectacular. Only if you want a quick fuck.
Old 18-05-2018, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
and we are also victim of being aeroplaned by WL.....
Everyone sure tio aeroplane before la. But I’ve been lucky. MLs whom I’ve made appt with usually notify me 1-2 hours ahead of time. I Guess it helps I usually book 1-2 days in advanced.

For the few who aeroplane on the spot, I can still stomach it if they at least apologise later on with a good reason/excuse (true or not we won’t know but at least got effort to make excuse la) But these are far and few.

But those that fly aeroplane and don’t seem apologetic about it. Almost demanding you change time slot to a later time...that one go fly kite.

Reading all the comments. Prob will be hesistent to try dragon girl now. Hopefully got some new SYTs. Otherwise got to find Momo again...
Old 18-05-2018, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
restandrelax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think her queue will still be damn long despite all these publicity. when i book her i already standby kena aeroplane because i saw in her review got people complain and it really happened to me, i immediately activate my backup activity 5 mins past the appt time. i got my apology msg 2 hours after appt time it doesn't seem to do any good for me haha

now i check wtf her comments got many fellow victims i quite confirm her feeling sick msg is just an excuse. She must be operating like US domestic flight overbook and kick out random ppl once the flight is ready to take off. Anyway i read here she is on short stint so probably she don't have to give a f.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Everyone sure tio aeroplane before la. But I’ve been lucky. MLs whom I’ve made appt with usually notify me 1-2 hours ahead of time. I Guess it helps I usually book 1-2 days in advanced.

For the few who aeroplane on the spot, I can still stomach it if they at least apologise later on with a good reason/excuse (true or not we won’t know but at least got effort to make excuse la) But these are far and few.

But those that fly aeroplane and don’t seem apologetic about it. Almost demanding you change time slot to a later time...that one go fly kite.

Reading all the comments. Prob will be hesistent to try dragon girl now. Hopefully got some new SYTs. Otherwise got to find Momo again...
Old 18-05-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Sikle123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi guys. Im a local singaporean indian who is new here. Can i know whether these mls also serve other races? And if yes any recommendations. Ps ah sry for the newbie question and thx alpt.
Old 18-05-2018, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 12
blackglass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRCbonker View Post
If you are ji hong just admit you are ji hong, don't need to pull other samster nick to support your comment and write so long useless thing. My comment is very simple, i just want to point out that your are a JI HONG KIA. 鸡风仔. That's my opinion, nothing right or wrong.
Bro, like your comment.

Give you X10 Likes
Old 18-05-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
adidas69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beemerduke View Post
If u notice, the photos are showing she is fully clothed...U can figure out the reason why.
Huh, don't quite understand. Why?
Old 18-05-2018, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by restandrelax View Post
i think her queue will still be damn long despite all these publicity. when i book her i already standby kena aeroplane because i saw in her review got people complain and it really happened to me, i immediately activate my backup activity 5 mins past the appt time. i got my apology msg 2 hours after appt time it doesn't seem to do any good for me haha

now i check wtf her comments got many fellow victims i quite confirm her feeling sick msg is just an excuse. She must be operating like US domestic flight overbook and kick out random ppl once the flight is ready to take off. Anyway i read here she is on short stint so probably she don't have to give a f.

Seems like flying aeroplane is not an occasional mistake for her. Dragon girl is a serial professional pilot!!!

In my books that is the worst kind. Multiple bookings and randomly calls whoever is around to go up. The rest just fuck care. Wah piang. Blacklist.
Old 18-05-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 8
13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
lots of loser in this forum.
While you are acting like the dictator as well in this forum?
Old 18-05-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 8
13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Seems like flying aeroplane is not an occasional mistake for her. Dragon girl is a serial professional pilot!!!

In my books that is the worst kind. Multiple bookings and randomly calls whoever is around to go up. The rest just fuck care. Wah piang. Blacklist.
Wow. Typically Prc in this section. Met lots of such girls here.
Old 18-05-2018, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by restandrelax View Post
Anyway i read here she is on short stint so probably she don't have to give a f.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

with her superb figure, looks and height, she is quite proud of herself it seemed.
arrogant to a certain extent.

intially she was still quite friendly, but things went down hill when i asked whether can kiss and sucked her nips, she got a bit frustrated.

after getting pissed off w my comments on confirmation of booking, her parting shot to me is she doesnt bother about RTM customers coz she is on short stint and have no intention of coming back.

looks like those few initial chaps who commando her and get very good service were damn lucky.
very likely she wont repeat the same after seeing her Queue list getting so long.
hit n run.
Old 18-05-2018, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 14
anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!

Laura is back. Saw her ad.
Old 18-05-2018, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post

after getting pissed off w my comments on confirmation of booking, her parting shot to me is she doesnt bother about RTM customers coz she is on short stint and have no intention of coming back.
Got it. This isn't about about business ethics anymore. Seems like she is basically a proud, self-centred, vain and arrogant person to begin with. Some might define that as a bxxxx. Not a good heart.

There are enough of these type of bxxxx out there in sillypore already. All I want is an hour of simple pleasure and a good time. I really don't need to meet more of these types and still have to part with my money some more.
Old 18-05-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

March of SLG body looks very yummy. Any info if she is here before? saw some comments on the website..
Old 18-05-2018, 07:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Facef is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by anime83 View Post
Laura is back. Saw her ad.
Thought she cant come back?
Advert Space Available