The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-05-2018, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 8
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone tried this?
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=...3#post17344223
Old 13-05-2018, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
Vtecz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVtecz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVtecz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
Long Nu from SLG is really hard to book.
She has her own way to manage bookings from what i understand from her. Either u get it or not. Be flexible with ur timing and u will get her instead of insisting for a slot.
Unique way of arranging her bookings, i feel.
But once u triee her, i believe u wont go to others. She is very very very fun to be with. Only downside is her location and privacy issues in her place shared by 4 other ladies.
Old 13-05-2018, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PatronSaint99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros , i am new here

Can recommend me any young SYT which good service on HDLY and HJ , i love it , thanks a lot
Old 13-05-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
darkey07 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
You willing to commando an Indian ML? Dunno her skills but I am waiting for someone to try her.

To be clear, I am not OKT.
Hey bro Can pm me the Indian ml details. New to this and looking to Indian ML
Old 13-05-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

If a ML is here for business, does it really matter if news of her arrival is sooner or later?
For one, regulars who already knew would still be priority as the ad is not up yet.
And newbies can anticipate and prepare when the ad eventually comes.

I don't understand the big fuss about keeping things hush hush.
This forum is supposed to be about sharing good deals, not finding reason to bao toh each other for small things like this.

Understandably, if ML is here for holiday, then it is a bit bad to annouce here.
Nobody stand to benefit from the news, since those who know already know and it doesn't help those who don't know
Old 13-05-2018, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
If a ML is here for business, does it really matter if news of her arrival is sooner or later?
For one, regulars who already knew would still be priority as the ad is not up yet.

This forum is supposed to be about sharing good deals, not finding reason to bao toh each other for small things like this.

Understandably, if ML is here for holiday, then it is a bit bad to annouce here.
Nobody stand to benefit from the news, since those who know already know and it doesn't help those who don't know
Hehe. Think you did not read this whole episode properly, does not seem the ML is here for business. Not that I bother who.

There are many different reasons. N do see some come n go. If they come back and want to do business, the advert will be out before know it, like Lulu (previous Lucy).

For those that do not come in to work, most will not get a free fuck or even meet anyway, even "the very special ones". So no need to KPO in my opinion.
Old 13-05-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!
what happen to moon, rtc or up lorry, can pm me if confidential
Old 13-05-2018, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
lailai is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone tried this lady?
https://sglonelyguys.net/mandy-massage/

How is her services?
Old 13-05-2018, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Actually when I was asked by her friend to edit, I also told her friend, edit vs quoted different, will make people even more curious. If I just left it as the original, people will just think I'm just any how say.

Come here so long already still don't understand our forum culture and mentality. lol

Log in and log out 15 accounts to deduct 80 points over 5-7 hours to avoid trigger the multiple clone account check but all same comment. Must be jin wu eng. they happy ho liao. I still sleep well tonight.
Somehow idiots just doesn't understand that we can easier exchange points and we are back at the same level all over again.

Anyway, let us not carried away by these houseflies.....
Old 13-05-2018, 03:58 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
Have not contributed anything in a while, so here’s some MRs of those I have visited over the past few months.

MoMo (SLG)

The last visit was over a year ago so this visit brought back many fond memories. After being here for so long she still maintains v high standards. One of the prettier MLs in the market, her looks is best described as foxy. Wouldn’t consider her as being v slim, she has the right curves at the right areas. And a pair of beautiful firm breasts. Sensual and CBJ expertly done. Always a fail-safe option.

Xiao Tian Tian (SLG)

Previously Laura. She is a super syt so sweet one would get diabetic. Massage is quite non-existent which she will only spend 10mins on. HJ is pretty commercial but looking at such a syt can be quite irresistible. Petite size with small boobs, there is hardly an ounce of fats on her body.

Yu Shan (SLG)

I believe her ad has been taken down. Good riddance.
One handed massage for a short while. Constantly using phone. Doesn’t even strip. And in-out in 40 mins thereabout. I hardly blacklist anyone but this one is garbage. Good riddance.
Laura is good for those who wants to spend time with SYT. Services is really nothing but i prefer her current workplace compared to the previous one.
Old 13-05-2018, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Hehe. Think you did not read this whole episode properly, does not seem the ML is here for business. Not that I bother who.

There are many different reasons. N do see some come n go. If they come back and want to do business, the advert will be out before know it, like Lulu (previous Lucy).

For those that do not come in to work, most will not get a free fuck or even meet anyway, even "the very special ones". So no need to KPO in my opinion.
i think we are taking these WLs too seriously. If they are for sale , we'll take it else let them do what they want and we move on to the others.

If there is no plan of marrying her, why bother and create such a hoo-ha. It's really like who offer additional services to who and it is really their prerogative.
Old 13-05-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 17
bwxym is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbwxym is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbwxym is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwasanoobonce View Post
what happen to moon, rtc or up lorry, can pm me if confidential
rtc shortly
Old 13-05-2018, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
i think we are taking these WLs too seriously. If they are for sale , we'll take it else let them do what they want and we move on to the others.

If there is no plan of marrying her, why bother and create such a hoo-ha. It's really like who offer additional services to who and it is really their prerogative.
Agreed bro. No need to be serious, learnt it long time ago.

Well...the extra services may not be extra after all since it was offered quite generously in some cases. Hehe.
Old 13-05-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
blackglass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post

Agreed too

Last edited by blackglass; 13-05-2018 at 06:02 PM. Reason: .
Old 13-05-2018, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 15
anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post

The main issue is the ml presence is being made known without the advert. Speculation will arise and there will be many bros asking for info, ctc etc.. possibly hoping to gain first mover advantage or maybe easier to get rtm for those regulars, especially if the ml is popular.

It's also not surprising some will bao toh hoping to get into their good book.. Many types of people everywhere, not only in sbf. As the Chinese saying goes "One type of rice feed hundred types of people" something like that

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1