The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 18-04-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 23
thegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by lallana View Post
A big Applause to you Bro! And to that bro Runga cant believe you went that low in life to get lay. People Scam for money, you scam for puss?
Old 18-04-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 23
thegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please dont flood my inbox and PM me for contact. I am not sharing.
Old 18-04-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
mrengrii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone familiar with this maid?

Old 18-04-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

So what u get?
Old 18-04-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Just meet up this helper. Before that already ask if she looking for bf and she is so ask her to be my gf lol.

She seems hungry today just meet a while we did some kissing and then i ask if she want to do it. Finish the deed chop chop since she can only meet a while (she 1 month 1 off day) as she bluff her employer she go out buy something.

She claim she never done sex for 4 years. She quite easily wet, just finger less then 1 min like dripping lol. Cip in her.

Think will keep her for a while since never ask me for money. Quite gf feel, address me as dear already.
Old 18-04-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Alamak....bro here give you contact also you free loaders have alot of questions. Just find out your self la...wha liow eh!
Ya... sometimes seeing this type of posting which keep asking endless non essential questions makes people Tulan.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 18-04-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

She is Pinay ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Just meet up this helper. Before that already ask if she looking for bf and she is so ask her to be my gf lol.

She seems hungry today just meet a while we did some kissing and then i ask if she want to do it. Finish the deed chop chop since she can only meet a while (she 1 month 1 off day) as she bluff her employer she go out buy something.

She claim she never done sex for 4 years. She quite easily wet, just finger less then 1 min like dripping lol. Cip in her.

Think will keep her for a while since never ask me for money. Quite gf feel, address me as dear already.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 18-04-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
Pretty ? If yes bro you are lucky man better than hit the jackpot
One sweet innocent one and one milf with 2 kids. CAn tell she looked pretty when young. Saw a pic of her 17 ur old daughter also damn hot lol. A longer version of her

Both very adventurous. Fuck them and then can cim. As long as can get pills they willing to cip.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 18-04-2021, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Who is the bro who buy t-shirt for the DH jena. Now she say cannot meet because i never buy her. So clever you score with T-shirt
Lol did that bro buy Balenciaga t shirt? I like DH with big boobs wear Bebe t shirt. Somehow looks sooo sexy

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 18-04-2021, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post
She is Pinay ?
Indo not pinay
Old 18-04-2021, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post
She is Pinay ?
Is her friend called Senja?
Old 18-04-2021, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Did you mention CIP in her? Risk free?
Old 18-04-2021, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 890 / Power: 15
simple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababoo View Post
The FL maid that I know is free this Sunday. For bro who already has her contact, pls message her directly.
Thanks bro for sharing. She is ready to try anything and can try once definitely.
Old 18-04-2021, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 10
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Few days ago invited my FB to my place for some fun. Halfway though the deed someone knock on my door, turns out to be NEA checking for mosquitos.

No choice have to let him in to check the kitchen, then he say want to check masterbedroom toilet also..

My maid got a shock and hid under the blanket while the NEA guy abit pai sey also. Kept on apologizing and left quickly.
Old 18-04-2021, 07:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 0
Footwalker is one of the Best!Footwalker is one of the Best!Footwalker is one of the Best!

Quote:

She looks good
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1