The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-11-2018, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1099 / Power: 13
Iloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Any one tried this S$170 babe?

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=709491
Old 19-11-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 7
Alien6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by magix01 View Post
Saw got Bros asking for Noy from ThaiCandy

Visited her during her first visit.

Looks: OL, same as photo. Should be in her early 30s.

Boobs: Natural soft C.

BBBJ: Good suction and lots of tongue actions.

FJ: Responsive, can feel her pussy contracting and she tried to control her moaning.

Overall: 8/10

Disclaimer: This is from my own visit.

( Click to show/hide )
Seem that she have a hardcore fan. During my session, can see that her phone keep receiving messages and many missed calls. Just before i left, happen to see that the guy threatening message that if she do not pick up the call, he will call the police.
Wa .. Poor man kanna kc..
Wake up man...she is here for money and open legs to paying customers..
Not your gf..dont sia suay singaporeans
Old 19-11-2018, 02:34 PM

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
juzbonku29 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien6969 View Post

Aiya...that bro too much liao... kc tio jialat jialat
Btw...is she really that good?
Old 19-11-2018, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1424 / Power: 20
clubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud of

Name: hihi
stable: Sexamzon

Face: no make up on = average look
body: NOT same as photo, a lot more curves = fatter lor

Girl is the right person as photo, but dont know why she bad mood isit? Rush me through a job in under 30mins include showering.. haiz

Positive: OKT was kind to hear my report to him. Sexamazon i support you!
Old 19-11-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Superkons1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FRs for Besa from TRL

Looks: 8/10
Bbbj:8/10
Body:8/10
GFE: 9/10
FJ: 8/10

RTF : Sure
Old 19-11-2018, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8472 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsecret View Post
Her look pretty good. Nice skin nicer body
Thx bro will try this weekend. At hotel or condo?
Old 19-11-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 17
eXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by clubnite View Post

Girl is the right person as photo, but dont know why she bad mood isit? Rush me through a job in under 30mins include showering.. haiz

Thanks for FR bro. Was eyeing Hihi past few days as well
Old 19-11-2018, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kenshin3993 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thanks for the FR, texted Bro KK around 2pm, nearly book Hihi, but my appointment was change to earlier! Did not proceed with the booking 🙏🙏🙏

Quote:

Old 19-11-2018, 03:53 PM

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
juzbonku29 is Cool - loads of Potential

If the stable said next time discount for you...but then it is not about discount.
Is about service deliver and time use.

Quote:

Old 19-11-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 949 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120179 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Up you 159 pts. Save my money

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 19-11-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
F14Tomcat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finished a 2 hours session with Lemon from ThaiCandy.

Name: Lemon
OKT: Fast respond and friendly.
Look: what you see is what you get, 7/10
Boobs: B cup, 6.5/10
Body: small size with big backside. Very good for doggy, 8/10
Frenching: she will start Frenching you once door is closed, 8/10
GFE: can communicate in simple English, a lot kissing and hugging, 7/10
FJ: Power! Many position & no complaints, once she is “high” she will take over and raped you hard hard. 9/10
Massage: Trained in Korea, good, 8/10
Overall: good bonk, 7.5/10
TRF: YES!!!

She is going back on coming Friday, so Bros out there be fast, don’t miss it. Her attitude and services are Value for $$$
Old 19-11-2018, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Goodgame141 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sexamazon Valentina.

Just had a session with Valentina. Though website stated as 1.53m, she was 1.65m tall! Boobs was not 34B but a whooping 34C! With very clear and sharp features which immediately made me happy with the booking. Went on to shower and the action started there! Frenched and quickly got the procedure out of the way. Went straight to bed and we both got wet before we knew it. Started with her riding, and boy she could ride. The bed was falling apart. Thereafter changed a few positions before I finished the first shot. Chatted for a bit before her Gfe got me up again. Went straight for 2nd shot. Finished it all in 35min. Super value for money, gfe and workout! Burnt my cardio quota for the week. Gonna eat more tonic to come back ASAP.
Old 19-11-2018, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
DevilAngel1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This kind of raining day, make love very sextifying!!

below is my FR Care from RollyPolly:

Today session was a very lustful and horny one....trust me bros won’t regret booking her...

Now here is the juicy part of the FR

I was greeted by a SYT when the door open , for bro who don’t mind tattoos , she is the right one. She help me to stripped to my birthday suit and we started off by showering together and cleaning my little bro. Service was good & during the shower she is playful by tickling my nipple and gave me a round of BBBJ. We then proceed to the bed , immediately she know her duties by starting off with nipple touching and the sensation run through my body. She moans easily as can feel her pussy is wet even before I pushed in. We tried a lot of position , and the whole session was a sweaty one. She had came twice...

Overall: A good experience and not a time watcher, bros out there please take good care of this gem as she is hardworking in bed which deserved to be love ....
Old 19-11-2018, 06:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Candyman1234 is Cool - loads of Potential

This kind of raining day, make love very sextifying!!

below is my FR Care from RollyPolly:

Today session was a very lustful and horny one....trust me bros won’t regret booking her...

Now here is the juicy part of the FR

I was greeted by a SYT when the door open , for bro who don’t mind tattoos , she is the right one. She help me to stripped to my birthday suit and we started off by showering together and cleaning my little bro. Service was good & during the shower she is playful by tickling my nipple and gave me a round of BBBJ. We then proceed to the bed , immediately she know her duties by starting off with nipple touching and the sensation run through my body. She moans easily as can feel her pussy is wet even before I pushed in. We tried a lot of position , and the whole session was a sweaty one. She had came twice...

Overall: A good experience and not a time watcher, bros out there please take good care of this gem as she is hardworking in bed which deserved to be love ....
Old 19-11-2018, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13000 / Power: 54
magix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien6969 View Post
Obviously, he forgotten boss's 3 Simple rules for Whoremongers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juzbonku29 View Post
Aiya...that bro too much liao... kc tio jialat jialat
Btw...is she really that good?
Well, like i have mention. My FR is based on her first stint in Oct, she is currently on her second stint now.

I did have a great time. But after sawing that message, lucky did not encounter police raid during my session. It put me off from a RTF.

( Click to show/hide )
It seems that that guy knows all ThaiCandy girls hotel & room information. As he have mention he is camping outside the hotel now and calling the OKT. Seem to be also a hardcore ThaiCandy's supporter.
2nd: icypryce, 4Dguru, RI 1, meatvegelove, BikinisLover, Orange22, ly1968, Havanna Slicks, bigbirdbird, simple2kee, Love 6969, hamsapkwai, esssinine, andrew101, sc slayer, wally888, ejectjoy, kopigaogao, love2paint, szczesny, ......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1