The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2010, 11:59 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: A minty, lethal & yet mesmerizing touch from the Sun Yanzhi lookalike

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813 View Post
are u some sort of fucking idiot or just plain stupid ??? People already say so clearly where and when kena liao u still tok so much cok. so what if GL legal WL got go check up, just goes to show how naive your way of thinking is when u cheong.
OMG... someone zapped almost all my positive points...

Was it becos i said that i banged some chic w/o CD? jeez....
Old 09-11-2010, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Raw Is War deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Raw Is War

To play safe.

Condoms is a must.
Old 09-11-2010, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Largeville View Post

fucking idiot! U deserve it!
Old 09-11-2010, 04:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
You are so Fucking Moron believe what he said was accurate?!!!! Come on!! Don't just use your fuck prick, use your big brain, understoond old fogey???!!! He might have mistaken he got it from BBBJ in GL knowing this fellow is very promiscuous!!

Now, who is more fucking idiot??? Change clutch before you engage the gear lah!!!
Yo guys... chill.
Yes, i am promiscuous, i won't deny that.
I've already said in my post before ... I DON'T PROMOTE UNPROTECTED SEX ... what i did was pure folly. i.e. no excuses. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY, I'm just sharing how i caught shit as a consequence of bad decisions.

As whether I'm being accurate or true... guess its always about taking a pinch of salt with what we read in here, UNTIL you've built some level of trust with the various reads/posts & exchanges.

Anyway... I'm not continuing this exchange as its not the right thread.
Old 09-11-2010, 11:01 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:

You better go for checkout at Kelantan before fucking again. Better abstain from sex for the sake of the WL and all of us here! Understood!!! Because of your prmiscuous and stupidity, u put all of us at high risk! fuck, man!!!
Old 09-11-2010, 11:09 PM
Samster

Angry Largeville is an irresponsible SOB!!!

Quote:
Yo guys... chill.
Yes, i am promiscuous, i won't deny that.
I've already said in my post before ... I DON'T PROMOTE UNPROTECTED SEX ... what i did was pure folly. i.e. no excuses. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY, I'm just sharing how i caught shit as a consequence of bad decisions.

As whether I'm being accurate or true... guess its always about taking a pinch of salt with what we read in here, UNTIL you've built some level of trust with the various reads/posts & exchanges.

Anyway... I'm not continuing this exchange as its not the right thread.
Look how dangerous is this bloody son-of-the-bitch!! He is like playing Russian Roulette with all of us here!!! Damn it, man!!!

You should jolly well stop fucking the WL in GL for 3 months and PLEASE go for a HIV and STD checkup immediately! Be a responsible cheonster!!!
Old 10-11-2010, 12:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
homeboy2010 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw Is War View Post
Raw Is War

To play safe.

Condoms is a must.
above is good advertisement slogan
very good !!!
Old 10-11-2010, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
nicholassoong81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynicholassoong81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I've already said earlier in my previous FRs. Be Safe. Be responsible. Coz by putting yourself at risk, you are endangering the lives of other bros. I hope bros don't think that I m bullshitting. There are fucking people like largeville out there who acts irresponsibly. We should all unite and condemn those who act irresponsibly. As much as I love sex, but I also love my life. Now you make bros uncomfortable to go for commercial sex. You fucker!! You better go for check up and get your STDs cured before you start to play again. Don't be the scumbag of the society.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
mett deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Everybody no need to get angry. Go for checkup doesn't mean cannot get STD. The girls do kena STD, every now and then got case, very normal. You never hear every now and then the girl suddenly no come work or sick meh? Half of the case is really not feeling well, other half is you know loh.

Everyday give BBJ to 7-10 customers, you think can get STD or not? BBJ is risky for the girl, much less risk for the guy.

On average, every house got around two girls give their customers raw. Please don't flame me, some house completely don't have but other house got more than 2 girls. And when I say the girl can raw, it is not every customer she give, see whether she want or not.

But from my estimation, every house got about 2 girls can raw, they allow with some customers, regular or what I don't know. But confirm have.

How I know? I ask the girl loh. Some is other people tell me.

L20H60 close for 3 months. Anyone know why can share. I only know if the girl kena serious STD, the shop must close.

I think who want to raw and don't want to raw is individual choice. But I think for those of us that don't raw, which is most of us, we should share information. Bo hua leh, other people play, we kena.

These girls who raw want to find more customers, not fair to us. If they want to find customers this way, they should only serve those customers that raw.

For me personally, from the girls I ask, about 4 girls say can raw but I won't name. For me, I would list those that confirm cannot, from my experience. If any brother here supportive, I suggest we start another thread to list the girls that confirm cannot raw (and/ or only give BJ).

Like that is fair. Brothers have a choice. The girl also must decide want to serve play safe brothers or commando brothers - cannot have the best of both worlds. If she willing to give raw to earn money, she should only serve customers that are willing to take the risk.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 17
LeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just to ask, most of the places I've visited at Lor20 and Westerhout only offer BJ w/ condom and not BBBJ. Is this the norm for GL150? Or does it depend on chemistry with the gal?
Old 10-11-2010, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholassoong81 View Post
... blah blah blah ... There are fucking people like largeville out there who acts irresponsibly. We should all unite and condemn those who act irresponsibly. ... blah blah blah ... Now you make bros uncomfortable to go for commercial sex. You fucker!! You better go for check up and get your STDs cured before you start to play again. Don't be the scumbag of the society.
why u so worked up for ??? the poor dude is sharing his experience here ... 4 times in 3 years ... doesn't mean he is still infected. he himself said in his initial post that he has changed his cheonging style after these unfortunate incidents to a safer more conservative approach liao, so why must u be so hypocritical, standing on a perceived high morale ground and KPKB ???
Quote:
Originally Posted by mett View Post
Everybody no need to get angry. Go for checkup doesn't mean cannot get STD. The girls do kena STD, every now and then got case, very normal. You never hear every now and then the girl suddenly no come work or sick meh? Half of the case is really not feeling well, other half is you know loh.

Everyday give BBJ to 7-10 customers, you think can get STD or not? BBJ is risky for the girl, much less risk for the guy.

On average, every house got around two girls give their customers raw. Please don't flame me, some house completely don't have but other house got more than 2 girls. And when I say the girl can raw, it is not every customer she give, see whether she want or not.

But from my estimation, every house got about 2 girls can raw, they allow with some customers, regular or what I don't know. But confirm have.

How I know? I ask the girl loh. Some is other people tell me.

L20H60 close for 3 months. Anyone know why can share. I only know if the girl kena serious STD, the shop must close.

I think who want to raw and don't want to raw is individual choice. But I think for those of us that don't raw, which is most of us, we should share information. Bo hua leh, other people play, we kena.

These girls who raw want to find more customers, not fair to us. If they want to find customers this way, they should only serve those customers that raw.

For me personally, from the girls I ask, about 4 girls say can raw but I won't name. For me, I would list those that confirm cannot, from my experience. If any brother here supportive, I suggest we start another thread to list the girls that confirm cannot raw (and/ or only give BJ).

Like that is fair. Brothers have a choice. The girl also must decide want to serve play safe brothers or commando brothers - cannot have the best of both worlds. If she willing to give raw to earn money, she should only serve customers that are willing to take the risk.
Bro, i agree with what u said on the high risk the gals put themselves in despite the fact that they do go for monthly regular check ups, but sad to tell u your thinking on the RAW listing is just wishful and naive.

The commandos in this industry we will definitely know about, it's the KC group that give raw to selective regulars and the fact that a large portion of GL cheongsters do not post here in SBF that you should be worried about.

Look back at all the postings in the GL thread ... u will read about samsters RAWing their darlings for god knows how long cos they think that they are the only one, before the sad truth comes to light that they are not ... only then do u see it posted in SBF. In this god knows how long period (sometimes when the post is made here in SBF the gal has already ORD liao) don't u think that u might have patronised these high risk gals urself ???

The bottom line commercial sex itself is a RISK ... U just do your part, which is basically all you can do. U come SBF, people feed u wrong info or dun tell u, u oso LL ...

u wanna cheong dun scared, u wanna scared dun cheong
Old 10-11-2010, 11:54 AM
Samster (M)

Re: Largeville is an irresponsible SOB!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Look how dangerous is this bloody son-of-the-bitch!! He is like playing Russian Roulette with all of us here!!! Damn it, man!!!

You should jolly well stop fucking the WL in GL for 3 months and PLEASE go for a HIV and STD checkup immediately! Be a responsible cheonster!!!
Bro Alejandro88, please note when i shared and my also with my recent FRs... i was already certified to be in the clear ... i.e did extensive blood tests and cleared from ALL signs of STD/STIs.

While i was on medication - i took the docs' advice to stay away from ALL sexual activities.... and so i did. So all bros are safe from from 'me'.

Like what some of the bros posted ... it was a sharing of poor decision by me in the PAST. Not some thing that i was advocating ... will i still be promiscuous? YES - but will practice safe/ protected oral and vaginal sex.

I won't continue this topic anymore as its not in the right thread.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813 View Post
why u so worked up for ??? the poor dude is sharing his experience here ... 4 times in 3 years ... doesn't mean he is still infected. he himself said in his initial post that he has changed his cheonging style after these unfortunate incidents to a safer more conservative approach liao, so why must u be so hypocritical, standing on a perceived high morale ground and KPKB ???Bro, i agree with what u said on the high risk the gals put themselves in despite the fact that they do go for monthly regular check ups, but sad to tell u your thinking on the RAW listing is just wishful and naive.

The commandos in this industry we will definitely know about, it's the KC group that give raw to selective regulars and the fact that a large portion of GL cheongsters do not post here in SBF that you should be worried about.

Look back at all the postings in the GL thread ... u will read about samsters RAWing their darlings for god knows how long cos they think that they are the only one, before the sad truth comes to light that they are not ... only then do u see it posted in SBF. In this god knows how long period (sometimes when the post is made here in SBF the gal has already ORD liao) don't u think that u might have patronised these high risk gals urself ???
Hey moron!! The words of yours above are encouraging raw is possible. This is especially No Good for newbie cheonsters who just step into the commercial sex world. You as a snr cheonster, can't you wrap this raw thingey yourself? Your words, on one hand sounded like you are encouraging RAW although on the other hand, you acted like an angel and sounded forgiving so long you realised your mistake in a moment of folly!!! Fuck you, hypocrite & moron!!
Old 10-11-2010, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 0
Liquid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLiquid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This is a very dangerous activity. If you have been in the scene long enough, you can see that it is happening. Raw and all that stuff. You can test it out yourself as well, offer the girl more money to see if she does raw or not. My friends have tested it before and when found out that she accept the deal, just immediately leave the room and just give $20 tips to her and $20 to the OKT and say that there is something urgent to attend to.
Old 10-11-2010, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

~ removed post to the cat150 TCSS thread ~

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1