The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-05-2018, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Annualcraze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgboy146 View Post
Sorry if its a little too late.
I tried her. Looks the same as video. Tall and slim. Boobs are the same size as pic and her nipples were big and erect. Offer capped bj but need to bring own condom. Massage was okay. She is still quite new. Downside is she appears really uninterested/cold tho maybe i booked her late at night. If you could break ice with her she might be good. Hope this helps!
Thanks for the fr
Old 07-05-2018, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 7
Vrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnomy View Post
https://sglonelyguys.net/fei-er-massage/
Location: 5 mins walk from EW MRT. Parking lots along the road for drivers, otherwise a public car park is just across the main road. I think she stays alone, with attached shower.
Looks: She looks a lot like the photos, less the PS part where her skin looks perfect. Personally, I think she looks pretty. Slim about 1.6m.
Figure: Small B IMHO, nice to fondle. Nips seems sensitive when suckled.
Massage: Suggest you skip it. Everything except panties come off before massage. Semi nude piano massage at the right areas but no strength.
Sensual: After 5 minutes of piano massage, boobs massage starts for about 5 minutes before switching over to a cat bath. Nice nibbles here and there from back to legs. A little nibbles on the ears. She does quite a fair bit of 蚂蚁上树 or something like that. For me, feels more ticklish than simulating but effort is there.
HJ: Flip over at this time, the panties are off. Some cat bath on the front and hands are free to roam anywhere including a trimmed but bushy south. She apologizes for not doing CIM as she has cleaned her teeth (not that I was looking for it but what does that mean?). She rides cowgirl with grinding and 2IC is well positioned to slip in but big head takes charge with a firm “no raw”. She moans naturally when the hands go top and bottom. South feels wet. She says she wants it. At this time, I am already on the verge of no return. She tries to re-ignite but I am spent. I wonder if she would really go all the way had I kept it under control.

Other notes: The whole session from showering to blowing the load is about 35 minutes. Thought it was the end as she cleaned up and checked her phones for about 10 minutes. Was prepared to change before she offered head massage (no strength though but enjoy her touches). She can hold a good conversation and it is quite fun conversing with her. A nice warm hug from her before leaving.

RTM: Definitely not for massage. If your mood calls for GFE with warm soft touches from a pretty ML to releases pent up loads, then she may be the one
Thanks bro. Quite like Fei Er look from photo and will try to engage her
Old 07-05-2018, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Inonit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone try Bo Bo?

https://sglonelyguys.net/bobo-massage/
Old 07-05-2018, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 21
MalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguys.net/red-bean-massage/

Can’t seem to find any FR on her. Thinking of trying - any Bros have bad experiences with her?
PM if you prefer discretion. Many thanks in advance.
Old 07-05-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
sgboy146 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inonit View Post
i did. here is my humble fr

Looks: 7/10 young milf. boobs are soft and huge. quite shapely too. one of the better boobs out there.

Massage: 9/10 really knowledgeable on how and where to press. She use the "deep tissue" massage technique as well. You can ask her to be softer if you cant take it.

Hj: 7/10 SOP. Did a little dirty talking. Allow me to suck her nipple when she stroke.

Old 07-05-2018, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
IamsoFree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://heavenbabys.com/girls/ji-er/

although not 1 of the best i've tried. but worth RTM.

My FR:
Look: 8/10 Decent Gal-next-door look
Boobs: 8/10 soft B cupper
Massage: 9/10 Good strength massage, plus point :hot stone therapy
Happy-ending: 9/10 knows how to handle well.

Well deserved for recommending her to bros here.
Old 07-05-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1572 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamsoFree View Post
https://heavenbabys.com/girls/ji-er/

although not 1 of the best i've tried. but worth RTM.

My FR:
Look: 8/10 Decent Gal-next-door look
Boobs: 8/10 soft B cupper
Massage: 9/10 Good strength massage, plus point :hot stone therapy
Happy-ending: 9/10 knows how to handle well.

Well deserved for recommending her to bros here.
Wah 8 and 9 scores... Can only mean one thing. You are a ...

Anyway better to choose her at sglonelyguy, much better value than that other rip off stable
https://sglonelyguys.net/ru-yi-massage/
Old 07-05-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 14
accelera is one of the Best!accelera is one of the Best!accelera is one of the Best!accelera is one of the Best!

Anyone try melody

http://heavenbabys.com/girls/melody/
Old 08-05-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
robzom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone tried Joyce from SLG?

https://sglonelyguys.net/massage-joyce/

From the pix she looks a bit like a spa ML that I used to frequent but who RTCed...
Old 08-05-2018, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
hornboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.net/lynn-massage/

Hi everyone, any FR on her or tried her skills before?
Old 08-05-2018, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Annualcraze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgboy146 View Post
i did. here is my humble fr

Looks: 7/10 young milf. boobs are soft and huge. quite shapely too. one of the better boobs out there.

Massage: 9/10 really knowledgeable on how and where to press. She use the "deep tissue" massage technique as well. You can ask her to be softer if you cant take it.

Hj: 7/10 SOP. Did a little dirty talking. Allow me to suck her nipple when she stroke.

Here’s mine fr for Bobo too.

Looks: 7/10 picture is definitely her just add a couple of age from the picture. Boobs was big and shaped nicely, damn nice to grab.

Massage: like sgboy, I found that her massage was pretty on point. One of the better ones for sure. Not the piano type.

Hj: opted for 2 hj, I think her hj technique was great too. She teased me till I couldn’t take it, no issues with both shots, those boobs definitely helped

RTM: yes.
Old 08-05-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomley View Post
Meaty butt?
Normal. Not bony. Not fat.
Old 08-05-2018, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried this syt 小九?

http://www.sg wolves.net/Girl/5486.html
Old 08-05-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnomy View Post
https://sglonelyguys.net/fei-er-massage/

She apologizes for not doing CIM as she has cleaned her teeth (not that I was looking for it but what does that mean?).
This does not come as a surprise.

Whores are known to give colouful excuses.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 08-05-2018, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2161 / Power: 17
alphina has a reputation beyond reputealphina has a reputation beyond reputealphina has a reputation beyond reputealphina has a reputation beyond reputealphina has a reputation beyond reputealphina has a reputation beyond reputealphina has a reputation beyond reputealphina has a reputation beyond reputealphina has a reputation beyond reputealphina has a reputation beyond reputealphina has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpooltv View Post
https://ltdsg.com/bao-er/

she is back!! solid massage and good assets for bf! not new and no more intro required for those who visited her 2 yrs back
Her HDLY I recall was done in a unique position.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1