The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-10-2014, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by epiphany01 View Post
Keira or Adara is fate lah..she didn't wanna admit but the fake boobs n the act cute weird sounds she make when massaging is a giveaway
Hahaha I sort of guessed cos her pictures in her wechat looks similar to those pictures. But those pictures actually look damn good (not that she's bad or wat), almost got me thinking whether is it her or not.
Even if it's her I think she's still worth a try la. Good slim figure and face that grows on u, although I think she sort of lost some weight not as good as before. Her boobs din feel fake when I squeeze though I dunno how to differentiate also haha.
She Doesn't allow licking though, but the only one who really does 69 hj for me and lets u taste it...
Old 29-10-2014, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Name: Chanel/Sugar

I guess I deserve it for not listening to the negative frs on her. This will be another negative fr. 1stly, she kept me waiting for an extra 30mins of my appt time. In fact I reached much earlier n told her that. When it's my booked timing I msg her n got no reply until 10min later which she ask me to wait another 10min which I say ok. After 20min still see no reply then call her n was told to wait n she will msg me the unit. So minus 1pt for not being punctual n poor time management though she claims it's her prev customer who was late for 30mins.

When I entered the unit which is abit dimly lighted, I literally got a shock as I thought the person looks slightly older n diff from those pictures. But upon entering the room which is brighter, realise it's much better and closer to the photos. Though it's only abt 80% semblance from Liltiger photos. I will give her 7/10 for looks. So minus pts here also. Massage was decent n effort was there, but it's too short. 7/10 for massage. Hdly is juz super normal only maybe 5.5/10. BJ normal patterns too maybe 6/10. HJ - 6.5/10. Gfe maybe ok at 7.5/10, can hold a conversation though I know most of the time she was texting ppl while the other hand was massaging me.

All in I spent only a total of 40min in there which includes 2 bathing time! So minus 2pts here. You think I would RTM? Sorry I think she gotta work harder n smarter with so many strong competitors out there. If there is no competition, her standard could have make it.
As long as individuals like you are around, such ladies will continue to exist.

Clients must hit these ladies where it hurts the most, in their pockets.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 29-10-2014, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
BonVivant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
everyone HATE the toliet, LOL
toilet is really Yucky!

When I had just released with Laura and both of us were still naked, Mint persistently knocked at the door. Laura opened it and Mint only covered her front with a towel and took a peep at me from the outside and smiled. Laura asked her to call me "jie fu" (bro-in law) which she obliged.

Wished I could pull her in to tarma.
Old 29-10-2014, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by epiphany01 View Post
Keira or Adara is fate lah..she didn't wanna admit but the fake boobs n the act cute weird sounds she make when massaging is a giveaway
Guessed as much when I saw the new stable listings and checked that she is no longer with liltiger.

So besides the two distinctive giveaways, her other procedures, do/don't still the same, eg. Still cannot tune radio?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
I'm planning to try her.

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=4213

Should I opt for the 60 or 90 minutes?
Kind advises from brothers are welcome.
Bro, await your MR. Thanks.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa

Last edited by derrickboy; 29-10-2014 at 08:32 PM.
Old 29-10-2014, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Bro, await your MR. Thanks.
No problem, provided I manage to secure a booking with her!
She takes a while to respond and fingers crossed, hope she provides good service.
Old 29-10-2014, 06:45 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
No problem, provided I manage to secure a booking with her!
She takes a while to respond and fingers crossed, hope she provides good service.
Yes bro, I think it is because she is having lessons so her responses are slow and short... hope you have a good one

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 29-10-2014, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
She Doesn't allow licking though, but the only one who really does 69 hj for me and lets u taste it...
Hmmmm ...... bro, how cum you said doesn't allow licking and yet you can taste it leh? Or you referring to licking of boobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
As long as individuals like you are around, such ladies will continue to exist.

Clients must hit these ladies where it hurts the most, in their pockets.

Pierre.
Totally agree. We bros here must bunch together and send a clear message to these bad apples.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonVivant View Post
When I had just released with Laura and both of us were still naked, Mint persistently knocked at the door. Laura opened it and Mint only covered her front with a towel and took a peep at me from the outside and smiled. Laura asked her to call me "jie fu" (bro-in law) which she obliged.
Haha, that day when I was with Mint, Laura bang so loudly on the door, it startled both of us, 破坏我们的好事. Maybe it is their strategy. Hee hee.
Old 29-10-2014, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
vie0071 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know what happen to xiao rui from liltiger?call cannot go thru and web page gone too
Old 29-10-2014, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Hmmmm ...... bro, how cum you said doesn't allow licking and yet you can taste it leh? Or you referring to licking of boobs?

Oops... Ya I mean no licking of boobs...
Old 29-10-2014, 08:13 PM
Samster

Delete inappropriate contents.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa

Last edited by derrickboy; 29-10-2014 at 08:32 PM.
Old 29-10-2014, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
inkrubber98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There was a raid at that location earlier.
Old 29-10-2014, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
vie0071 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkrubber98 View Post
There was a raid at that location earlier.
Any more details on the outcome of the raid?
Old 29-10-2014, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 12
cartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vie0071 View Post
Any more details on the outcome of the raid?
From the number of broken links in LTD site, seems like quite a few were affected. List of affected includes:
- yuki
- weeny
- xiao rui
- dreamy
- chastity

Are they in the same area?
Old 29-10-2014, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelations View Post
I rtm her 3 times already!!! Haha

Yes, bbbj and cim! My favourite. Always twice cim for me. I like her bbbj skills, various patterns to maximize my pleasure. But i think best of all, she has bbbj stamina. She can go on and on without tiring. And when i blow my load, she will drain me dry before going to wash up. Shiok.

Belinda is young, and has slight Baby fats. But she quite cute and has nice tits. Pink nipples - however she is a little hesitant when i want suck them cos she scared her nips will get black. Funny, haha

not a time watcher. She takes her time to pleasure me. She is my regular liow.

PS. Im more into sensual massage so i cannot comment about her actual massage skills. But her sensual massage rocks, lots of licking and kissing all over the body.... i likey
hahahah yes!!!!
i think im going to RTM her too
Old 29-10-2014, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 11
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartmanez View Post
From the number of broken links in LTD site, seems like quite a few were affected. List of affected includes:
- yuki
- weeny
- xiao rui
- dreamy
- chastity

Are they in the same area?
I think Yuki and Xiaorui is same place, possible dreamy too.
Chastity is in central.

I always thought this is the safest place LOL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1