The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2011, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

Good post Superman Go on Thurs and try Yuki. If thats the same plac e that used to be at 14 George St near Vic parade Lolz

She is the lady boss there and she does cim?? Hehehe...must try already. Btw total how much u pay ah?

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 16-12-2011, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
x2dg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Took a drive to Candy Club on Victoria Road. I was introduced to 3 girls. The last night made eye contact with me which is important. Book her for 30 mins and my money was well spent!

Name: Yumi
Origin: Seoul, South Korea
Body : 8/10
Boobs: C cup ( fake but I just like it)
Pussy : Shaved 7/10 tight for me
BBBJ : 6/10
DATY : 8/10 lick until she wet
FJ : 9/10 She really fuck you well
Overall : 8/10
RTF : Yes for her

Cheers
Old 16-12-2011, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

You boys make me wanna spend my hard earned money again
Old 17-12-2011, 09:28 AM
Samster

ITRfaithful deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Decided to check out an AMP over in Carlton and booked a girl after digging up some reviews. Arrived at my booked time, and entered to find two really old vietnamese ladies (45+) there that didn't speak a lick of english. Asked if the girl i booked was there and they said she was out shopping and would be back in 3 hours. Didn't want anything from the available ladies so i hightailed it out of there. I'll be making another booking today so will report back if successful.

Quick Q: are most of the MPs here in melbourne all old ladies running the show? Back in Brissy, it seemed as if the MPs were all staffed by genuine, young cute uni girls and i could just walk in and have a great selection to choose from. so far 3 out of the 4 MPs i checked out in melbourne have all been filled with old unattractive grandmothers.

The only MP i which i haven't encountered a grandma is the lotus oriental massage over in south yarra, near the woolies. girls there seem to dress up in schoolgirl outfits, and were relatively young (early 20s - 30s). got a girl yuri (or yuki) who gave me a fantastic massage and was cute, but didn't receive extras. noticed a camera mounted on the ceiling which may explain why.
Old 17-12-2011, 11:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
KeyKey23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2dg View Post
Took a drive to Candy Club on Victoria Road. I was introduced to 3 girls. The last night made eye contact with me which is important. Book her for 30 mins and my money was well spent!

Name: Yumi
Origin: Seoul, South Korea
Body : 8/10
Boobs: C cup ( fake but I just like it)
Pussy : Shaved 7/10 tight for me
BBBJ : 6/10
DATY : 8/10 lick until she wet
FJ : 9/10 She really fuck you well
Overall : 8/10
RTF : Yes for her

Cheers
I also saw this Yumi at CC. I asked if she was same Yumi that had worked at 43 and 59, and answer was yes. Not sure then if this is same Yumi that is raved on about here and at aus99. Have to say her service is very much different from the standard I have received at Tope & York. The 2 things that I like and was missing were (i) no shower together at start and the associated foreplay and (ii) rimming. Otherwise, it's the best I have encounter from Korean WL. Downside was her fake tits are really hard.

Rating: 10/10

Need to thank the papasan for recommending, as with no standout (looks that I like) in the line-up, I was hestiating which caused him to suggest Yumi.

Also mentioned she does not like hot day (such as Saturday), and so will go back to Korea in Feb, etc...

Earlier in day, checked out a few massages in CDB. Not sure if because of summer holidays, but the talent was worse ever - no students types.

Annie's place on Market - only Anna working, late 20's/30's plump lady, massage pretty good, but visually just didn't do it. Warm towel to clean up always nice. Rating: 5/10

Mia's place on Elizabeth - have seen a few good ones here in the past, but this one was bad. For some reason was too quick to hand over my money, and regretted not leaving during the strip down. Yuki was probably the chubbiest girl i have seen. Normally, bad appearance at least equals good service, but not in this case. Actually shied away from touching her tits which shock me somewhat. Won't be returning anytime soon. Rating: 0/10

Melissa's place on Lonsdale - saw Melissa herself as Emma was busy. As per other reviews, service is friendly and has nice big tits. However, as I always prefer young & slim, overall rating: 7/10.
Old 18-12-2011, 12:48 AM
Samster

xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

So decided to go Tope last nite and did Sakura. She looks like my Poly classmate tats y I chose here. Well an advise to bros who are has bigger bananas u should try someone else. Servicewise was pretty good but cuz mine a little bigger down there she said pain so cannot doggy But she made up for her attitude and CFM looks when I was banging here so could still be a potential gem for certain bros.

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: C enhanced. A bit hard
DFK: Yes but somehow no chemistry leh...prefer Coco or Mango
CBJ: Though with cd on still feels pretty good
FJ: 6/10 Cuz she put in effort
Rtf: Nope

She only works weekend night shift fyi

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 18-12-2011, 04:41 AM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman128 View Post
just came back from this rnt place that previously on vic pde, and they recently moved into cbd. meaning easily can go next time lolz...

cim: yes but gotta ask first and pay more

PM me the contact pls And how much is the "extra" for CIM coz I'm a SUCKERRR for CIM...Ha!!!
Old 18-12-2011, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
DannyBoy4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITRfaithful View Post
Decided to check out an AMP over in Carlton and booked a girl after digging up some reviews. Arrived at my booked time, and entered to find two really old vietnamese ladies (45+) there that didn't speak a lick of english. Asked if the girl i booked was there and they said she was out shopping and would be back in 3 hours. Didn't want anything from the available ladies so i hightailed it out of there. I'll be making another booking today so will report back if successful.

Quick Q: are most of the MPs here in melbourne all old ladies running the show? Back in Brissy, it seemed as if the MPs were all staffed by genuine, young cute uni girls and i could just walk in and have a great selection to choose from. so far 3 out of the 4 MPs i checked out in melbourne have all been filled with old unattractive grandmothers.

The only MP i which i haven't encountered a grandma is the lotus oriental massage over in south yarra, near the woolies. girls there seem to dress up in schoolgirl outfits, and were relatively young (early 20s - 30s). got a girl yuri (or yuki) who gave me a fantastic massage and was cute, but didn't receive extras. noticed a camera mounted on the ceiling which may explain why.
There were a series of raids in the last couple of years, and that's why a lot of AMPs who used to provide good SYT selections have closed down.
Last time, there were Yings in Burwood Rd Hawthorn, Milton Parade in Malvern (which moved to Wattletree and then Altona), even in Glenferrie Road Hawthorn (opposite the entrance of Hawthorn Sports Centre), one near Burnley station, Corner of Burke Road Doncaster Road Nth Balwyn - except the latter one, all of which have closed down.

Several good AMPs in the CBD have also closed down. Even with those who are still operating, the stock is very poor. I don't know whether the government has successfully cracked down this ring of network. I have a feeling that this ring of network actually imported those SYT directly from China with student visas.

There is a new one in Church St Richmond area, but the quality cannot match anything to those available 2-3 years ago. The girls, although young (25-29), are mostly ugly.

If you would like HJ, I would just recommend legal brothels. It's not worth to go to AMP. Some girls really cheat customers (inexperience, even experience customers). In the past, it was quite clear that $50 is for non-nude massage incl HJ, and $70 for nude msg incl HJ.

Now, it is a different story. The girls will prey inexperience customers, and they end up $100 or more for poor services.

So far the best service in the AMP scene is those by older woman (35+), who would like to satisfy customers (because they know this business, and also if they do not satisfy customers - primarily older Angmoh), these women will not have business anymore.

If you really like good massages, I would prefer those shopping centre massage shops. I would not like to mix between good massages and sexual services (e.g. AMPs).
Old 18-12-2011, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 18
LeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

What does AMP stand for?
Old 18-12-2011, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Knackers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Melbourne Australia

AMP stands for Asian Massage Parlour

Or could be..... All My Pussy

Hehe
Old 18-12-2011, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

PM me the contact pls And how much is the "extra" for CIM coz I'm a SUCKERRR for CIM...Ha!!!
Pm sent dude. But from what I know she dun usually do it lolz.

AMP stands for Asian Makan Place (with oun intended) Lolz...joking. What dude Knackers said was correct hahahaha

Old 19-12-2011, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 18
LeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ahh icic. Are there any good ones around Melbourne though? I used to be a patron of Club Vanilla n Haru Haru back in Singapore before they closed down and the management changed. Those were good soapy massage places and at times I could really use a nice hot rub by a SYT.

Would really like to know if any such places do exist in Melbourne, I'd hate to have to travel all the way to Bangkok. I will be due for a nice long leave later next year so a trip to Bangkok (finally!!) is long overdue.
Old 19-12-2011, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Pm sent dude. But from what I know she dun usually do it lolz.

AMP stands for Asian Makan Place (with oun intended) Lolz...joking. What dude Knackers said was correct hahahaha

Good man!!! As for AMP, I thought it was Awesome Massage Place!!! Ha!!!
Old 20-12-2011, 06:54 AM
Not Activated

kimoey25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For the bros with a liking for good looking ang-mo babes, I've tried a couple of ladies from The Boardroom. I can recommend Ruby (weekend day shift) and Marissa (day shift). Both good looking girl-next-door types, nice figure. Marissa tends to be a bit quiet and needs you to take the lead, but if you go for extras service tends to be no too bad.

Have been intro'ed to Annika and Natalie, not too bad looking but not had a chance to give them a go yet. Soon hopefully...
Old 20-12-2011, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimoey25 View Post
For the bros with a liking for good looking ang-mo babes, I've tried a couple of ladies from The Boardroom. ...but if you go for extras service tends to be no too bad.

What are the damages all up including extra? And what do you get for extra?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1