The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Uncle

Old 29-07-2024, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Honesthunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagan View Post
I heard mixed reviews about Eva too. Mostly saying she cmi.

Has anyone tried Lisa and Kiki there? The reviews over there are all so positive.
I personally tried Eva before and wrote a neutral FR la, got good and bad points. But personally won’t rtm/f.
Old 29-07-2024, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 1
DevilDes is a glorious beacon of lightDevilDes is a glorious beacon of lightDevilDes is a glorious beacon of lightDevilDes is a glorious beacon of lightDevilDes is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honesthunter View Post
I personally tried Eva before and wrote a neutral FR la, got good and bad points. But personally won’t rtm/f.
I agree. I'm neutral about Eva and Kiki, personal preference is Eva looks better and massage not too bad. Kiki USP is squirting, but lose to my dear MM.

Yoki is especially overrated in my opinion. Haven't tried Lisa so can't comment.
Old 29-07-2024, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 13
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

I have tried Eva before and she’s really a looker. Doesnt feel rushed at all, but she’s also a human being, has her mood and preferences.

Definitely appreciate the honest FR from bros here, both the good and bad.

Anyway, just took the plunge and tried the one I mentioned below, with ML M@n**. Good finger press I must say, everything else not overly priced, 3B for makan sausage + entrance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Recently added on WeChat thru People Nearby by one ML working at E* N* Spa located near one TEL station.

Any bros here been there before and have FR to share?
Old 30-07-2024, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
niceguy1231 is Cool - loads of Potential

Eva’s massage skill is decently one of the best. Boobs are not natural and I like natural one. BBBJ is soso, can try difference positions with her also.
Old 31-07-2024, 03:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
321123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
I have tried Eva before and she’s really a looker. Doesnt feel rushed at all, but she’s also a human being, has her mood and preferences.

Definitely appreciate the honest FR from bros here, both the good and bad.

Anyway, just took the plunge and tried the one I mentioned below, with ML M@n**. Good finger press I must say, everything else not overly priced, 3B for makan sausage + entrance.
New ML? Didn't know there was someone by this name there
Old Today, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 12
Zzun is a name known to allZzun is a name known to allZzun is a name known to allZzun is a name known to allZzun is a name known to allZzun is a name known to all

anyone know where regent spa cindy go? pls share me her contact. been trying to find her
Old Today, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
anyone know where regent spa cindy go? pls share me her contact. been trying to find her
PM me. she is now at town area. she went hans for a while before at her current loc.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1