The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 29-06-2023, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 4
Haidiboliao is one of the Best!Haidiboliao is one of the Best!Haidiboliao is one of the Best!Haidiboliao is one of the Best!
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Please stop writing good FR for G20. Queue is long enough for her. LOL
Very soon 2038 is gonna be like polyclinic, need to take queue number for Dr Vanessa. LOL
Old 30-06-2023, 07:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haidiboliao View Post
Please stop writing good FR for G20. Queue is long enough for her. LOL
Very soon 2038 is gonna be like polyclinic, need to take queue number for Dr Vanessa. LOL
Hahaha.i have not tried G20 yet. Hope the queue is shorter next wee.. lol
Old 30-06-2023, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
thanks for sharing.
To me, JM14 G5 (left already) still had the best ass and even better than G20.
G20 I also tried but just can't get over the part about her face, esp. in missionary position where I can see her face, so I had to flip her over in doggy position otherwise can't cum
you are right
i tink still JM14 ex G5 has nice big ass who is also not considered fat

G20 bum isnt that big
Old 30-06-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 9
Sojun is a glorious beacon of lightSojun is a glorious beacon of lightSojun is a glorious beacon of lightSojun is a glorious beacon of lightSojun is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone got the okt number
Old 30-06-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 334 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10563 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojun View Post
Anyone got the okt number
I tried asking.
He ask me to get gal number instead 😂
Old 30-06-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuader View Post
I tried asking.
He ask me to get gal number instead 😂
Think they won't entertain u. Anyway to them it's first come first serve. If you wanna know if the girl is working on that day best is can get the girl number. Haha
Old 01-07-2023, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 2
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Sixth FR for g30: “Shan shan(?)”, 21 yo, been in sg for 3 months(?)

Language: very minimal Chinese / English, almost none.

Body: c cups, seems natural. Tattoo behind back. 150-155cm. Imo SYT looks with long black hair (cute bangs), agree with the other bros - looks like KTV girl / cute gong ah lian in her 20s.

Service: Shower: hygiene - listerine and deep cleanse observed. Offered mint.

Bed: starts with back and then front cat bath with cock teasing and ears licking to get you hard And helps with GFE (quite abit of time spent here), slight DFK, finger and play / suck her boobs is fine.

BBBJ: slow sensual style and “swallows your whole rod” DT observed (pretty good technique, not much teeth), AR (offers both legs up AR and push up position doggie AR from behind). FJ: after tried cowgirl and missionary (tightness was ok imo), then time was up.

After extension, was lazy alr but managed to squeeze out 2x CIM, noticed she did try to milk every last drop out post shoots. Throughout the session, she smiles and does try to mumble some viet from time to time to you sweetly, imo does give off some of that blur SYT GFE, if you’re into that. Moaning was subtle, not exaggerated.

Post shoot: helps to rinse and clean you, nothing else apart from that. Ok la, given CAT60, don’t expect king like treatment (icing on the cake). hygiene - listerine and deep cleanse observed.

Overall: 8.5/10, Pros: arguable, but imo, SYT looks, cuter vibes and good figure, solid service standard comparable to her peers in this house. Kind of like fking a blur ah lian working part time at a bar, imo.

Con: As other bros have pointed out, the time extension thing (she will ask you to extend at first buzzer), not sure if deliberate (I give benefit of doubt) but prepare for this.

That said, Honestly, Given it’s still CAT60 and higher playability of this house relative to rest of GL, imo double booking was still worth the experience and she’s still a “Must try” in this house, but don’t think I will RTF, got other new ones to try hehe.

Spotted some new tasty ones in this house - 33; 36(?), hope to see their FRs.

FRs Done this house: 28, 30, 32. To do’s: 20 (maybe for the hype), 33.

If you found this helpful, pls up my points so I can FR freely, I intend to FR frequently. Thanks!

Last edited by scumofsociety; 04-07-2023 at 12:10 AM.
Old 01-07-2023, 11:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kozumifish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree with all bros on g20 she really damn power
Old 02-07-2023, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 326 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1545 / Power: 11
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

RTF 32 and unlock AR.

Very hardworking painter. She paint until she came to my ticklish part that I burst out laughing. She got startled and we had a good laugh
Old 03-07-2023, 10:11 AM
Samster

jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Wondering if g30 can be unlocked. Can't communicate abit hard lol
Old 03-07-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Saved money today. Go down 1130am 5 bros in queue. Lol. G30 not working haha. Getting crazy here
Old 03-07-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 23
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Saved money today. Go down 1130am 5 bros in queue. Lol. G30 not working haha. Getting crazy here
wa so long queue ah.. all waiting for who ah??
Old 03-07-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
wa so long queue ah.. all waiting for who ah??
G20 and 32 haha
Old 03-07-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 326 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1545 / Power: 11
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

G20 was my regular until become not regular because of the queue.
Really wanna recommend the Okt to implement online booking system for her...
Old 03-07-2023, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 2
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

7th FR for g36: “Na Bi”, 26 yo, newbie per OKT, been in sg for 2 months per her. Surprisingly yet to see any FRs for her. Here goes:

Looks/ body: 155-160cm. Milky white skin with C cups, seems and felt natural imo (any bros can cross check this). Nice pink-brownish suckable nips. Younger ah lian shot gun milfish vibes. Blonde long hair, fringe pinned up, pretty cute sec sch days hairdo imo. Tattoo at her abdomen and piercing at her navel, if that turns you on. Can’t pinpoint where, she looks abit thai also imo.

Language / GFE: speaks Chinese, can understand each other and pretty responsive when chatting.. Not an ice queen, not overly out to please kind.

Service:
Shower: washes you thoroughly, light chatting in Chinese.

Bed: cat bath with light lips kissing, ears licking and teasing, moaning was subtle. Can play with her double Cs, no issue. Squeezed and Grinded her double Cs against my lil bro (mini boob job(?)), then proceeded to good suction bbbj (sensual and slower style with occasional DT).

FJ: cap on to try her pussy - tightness ok imo, can feel her pounding cowgirl before change to missionary (she’s observant, used pillow to adjust herself for better penetration) before I lazy and requested CIM at around 20mins, noted she did suck and milked every last drop before pulled out. Post shoot hygiene: noted she did clean herself thoroughly in shower.

pros: her looks, figure and vibes rly my style, mix of cute and sexy. IMO, she has a “sex kitty” vibes. Service standard comparable with her peers in this house. Pretty accommodating as well.

Cons: No AR (for those who really likes this), at least not this 1st time (plus I’m not an AR guy, prefer bbbj), will defo RTF to see if unlock-able and update again. Noted she kept using tissue to wipe during bbbj, so abit disruptive to staying hard but ok la for me, not a big issue.

Summary: for CAT60, 9/10. RTF, yes! Her looks and figure really what I looking for and will try to see if I can unlock more, 9/10 for (room for GFE improvement / feature unlocks in RTFs hehe).

Hope to see more bros FR her and the newbies, and see if y’all agree w my FR. FRs Done this house: 28, 30, 32, 36. To do’s: 20 (maybe for the hype), 33.

If you found this helpful, pls up my points so I can FR freely, intend to FR frequently. Thanks!

Last edited by scumofsociety; 03-07-2023 at 08:05 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1