The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-04-2018, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
cheongforfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

hello to all here, i am quite new to the cheonging scene, previously when i go cheong is just visit those massage places, never go and find ml or fl through websites and all that. but after several unhappy visits to massage spas i am thinking of changing to finding mls online. But since this is a new new number i am using i am finding it hard to get any bookings with the girls..any one has any advise on how to convince them to accept new numbers with no history??
Old 02-04-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!

i got lucky when i started but once you get one or two bookings, i think you get 'whitelisted' quite fast.

dont think you can convince them, just try newer girls, they more ok to take risk with unlisted customers.
Old 02-04-2018, 12:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Anyone know if Carol/Yuki still coming back? I think it is almost a month since she took her break.
Old 02-04-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -60 / Power: 0
UglyMonster has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongforfun View Post
hello to all here, i am quite new to the cheonging scene, previously when i go cheong is just visit those massage places, never go and find ml or fl through websites and all that. but after several unhappy visits to massage spas i am thinking of changing to finding mls online. But since this is a new new number i am using i am finding it hard to get any bookings with the girls..any one has any advise on how to convince them to accept new numbers with no history??
Bro, a lot of times is not about the numbers no record but simply the ML you want is fully booked for the slot you want and depending on the timing you want is it "peak" timing, and even the time you send the text makes a diff. Try this few quick pointers:

1. Don't go for Ang Pai for a start (you scroll through the chat you will roughly know the popular ones)
2. Book 1 day in advance instead of same day booking.
3. Try to text the ML for availability before they start work for the day, morning is ideal coz that is the time they plan their schedule.
4. Once you successfully book an ML and if she don't mind, ask her help you indicate your number as "customer".

Hope above helps. Happy cheong ing.
Old 02-04-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
cm4again deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Abdomen massage? Sounds interesting.

But someone from her thread mentioned that she works from a cbd spa.
Tried her once, hardworking i must say. I had too much alchohol before my session but she really try to make me release.

Looks 6/10
Body: 7/10
Massage 8/10
Service 9/10
Old 02-04-2018, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 9
Thetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud of
Shuangfei

Looking to return to the scene and itching for a good shuangfei/tarma/4 hands massage.

Anyone know of any currently to recommend? Noticed the old ones are gone.

Thanks in advance
Old 02-04-2018, 04:44 PM
Samster

cheongforfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyMonster View Post
Bro, a lot of times is not about the numbers no record but simply the ML you want is fully booked for the slot you want and depending on the timing you want is it "peak" timing, and even the time you send the text makes a diff. Try this few quick pointers:

1. Don't go for Ang Pai for a start (you scroll through the chat you will roughly know the popular ones)
2. Book 1 day in advance instead of same day booking.
3. Try to text the ML for availability before they start work for the day, morning is ideal coz that is the time they plan their schedule.
4. Once you successfully book an ML and if she don't mind, ask her help you indicate your number as "customer".

Hope above helps. Happy cheong ing.
Okay got it bro thanks for the advice! happy cheonging to you too
Old 02-04-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 11
sammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to behold

I keep seeing this amy at east. But unable to find any review, is she good?
Old 02-04-2018, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 10
hazyones23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhazyones23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lallana View Post
Yep, I did before. Location is as located in her post. Massage wise is really awesome. Comparable to a massage parlour. Can't remb much about the sensual but I got a BF at the end. She looks like her photos and boobs is a C cup minimum. She takes her massage seriously.
Old 02-04-2018, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 252525 View Post
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php...ghlight=winnie

She can provide very strong and relaxing massage with ok looking
wow. but does she stay alone or share?
Old 02-04-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
YooSiJin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cm4again View Post
Tried her once, hardworking i must say. I had too much alchohol before my session but she really try to make me release.

Looks 6/10
Body: 7/10
Massage 8/10
Service 9/10
Looks 6/10.... Wah.... wonder how much differ from the blurred pic
Old 02-04-2018, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by YooSiJin View Post
Looks 6/10.... Wah.... wonder how much differ from the blurred pic
Haha. 6/10 is rated at a state of too much alcohol.

So normally...rating probably...
Old 02-04-2018, 10:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -60 / Power: 0
UglyMonster has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

http://sglonelyguys.net/ruby-massage/

Already attracted by her when she was MONICA at Litiger Den. Finally decided to check her out and have no regrets at all.

Looks: 8/10 She is not the typical kind of looker that will catch your attention immediately BUT trust me, her looks will grow on you the more you look at her. In find her look very classy and leaves a lasting impression.

Body: 8/10 Her figure is just nice, not fleshy nor too skinny, blessed with a lovely pair of C cups, all natural.

Massage: 8/10 Very well executed and cater to your preference, not the amateurish type.

Attitude: 10/10 Attentive to your needs, very service oriented.

Sensual: 9/10 She has a set of moves which is both relaxing and arousing. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

HJ: 7/10 Not mechanical but have room for improvement. But done patiently and attentively.

GFE: She is not the high level GFE kind but don't mistake it as she is "cold". In fact she holds conversation very well and i enjoyed interacting with her very much.

RTM: Definitely. Session with her is like spending time with a hot colleague, neighbor, friend whom you can have a relaxing time yet make you feel like doing naughty acts to her.

Overall: 8/10
Old 02-04-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster

BaseballCap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

AFter visiting Xiaobei(SLG) for the 2nd time yesterday
http://sglonelyguys.net/xiao-bei-massage/
i decided to write a MR which i think she deserves one

If u are looking for a Young, cute and mischievous kinda girl, this is the one you should visit

I don't usually write MR so here it goes

Location: 8/10 very near to MRT, some parallel parking directlyoutside, with a bigger open air carpark right across the road which is the MRT station too

Looks: 8/10 (usually from photos u need to discount abit. For her, actual person actually looks more pretty, am glad i gave it a shot.)

Body: 9/10 (thou she is Petite and small, she is gifted with nice amble boobs for her slim body. i am not usually a boobs lover. but hers is natural and really very nicely shaped. when she takes off her cheongsum... i cant stop looking at her)

Massage: 7/10 (normal, not say very fantastic, but not too bad either)

Attitude: 10/10 (very hardworking and willing to please,)

Sensual:10/10 (she slowly kiss and lick my ears, neck and my whole body, feels just like your girlfriend slowly teasing u and arousing u. also takes initiative to take my hands to put on her boobs)

HJ: 9/10 (1st visit i actually cum quite quickly. During my 2nd visit she remembers and say this time she will "drive slowly", and indeed she slowly and yet sensually bringing me near to climax, den slow down, slowly pleasuring me for a pretty long time.

CBJ: 9/10 ( she ask me if i want her to use her mouth, n i'm like sure! and she really puts in alot of effort into giving me the CBJ

GFE: 10/10 (after i am done, she went to wash up, came back cuddle onto me, grab my arms to hug her and we chit chatted)

RTM: Definately, totally enjoyed my time there

these are my honest opinions, up to de rest of the bros to try and find out
Old 02-04-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
cm4again deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Haha. 6/10 is rated at a state of too much alcohol.

So normally...rating probably...
haha yes bro, i had too much to drink..but again..one man's meat is another man's poison.
the looks rating is just my opinion. thats all
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1