The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-03-2018, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoyogi View Post
Strange, what I saw is the other way round. On wolves is capped CIM, on SLG is BBBJ.
Paiseh, maybe they changed after my post or I cock eye
Old 30-03-2018, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Well, I have seen the opposite, MLs who are sick and still will struggle to text all her customers that day that she is not well. That is just being responsible.

As with all forms of work that will deal with customers, there must be a certain responsibility involve when you make an appointment. As they come here to work, they would need to understand this for sure.

Fair enough, I have my share of bad experiences which includes AP who I used to regular and gotten pretty good treatment, but still cannot tahan irresponsibility after several instances.

Professional MLs with consistent service level are commendable, that is what I think these days. There are those that wants to make a living and there are those with other objectives. Regardless, the responsibility still needs to be there.
Agree and well said.
Old 30-03-2018, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Livo is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
She told the bro unwell so maybe hp off. Even if hp on, maybe don't bother to pick up call or read msg as cannot take booking. Try after a few more days lor, if you still insist..
She told she is unwell and you believe? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. For all you know, she might be having a great bonking session with someone or enjoying an outing with another. These girls have a way with words and you should always take it with a pinch of salt. The final goal is money not your relationship or any other elements.
Old 30-03-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1572 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livo View Post
She told she is unwell and you believe? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. For all you know, she might be having a great bonking session with someone or enjoying an outing with another. These girls have a way with words and you should always take it with a pinch of salt. The final goal is money not your relationship or any other elements.
Hahaha exactly dude!!! Many do get bao-ed for the day or evening by some carrothead then fabricate all sorts of stories. But it's people believing the stories that I find funny and baffling. Hahaha.

Anyway, like one bro mentioned earlier, I also don't care what the reason is for cancelling...The girl has every right to cancel and enjoy the day draining the carrothead of his money. Just be decent and professional by informing customers earlier of the cancellation. Don't let customer go all the way to their place at the appointed time, then customer must call , then say feel sick, etc, etc. That's just fucked up.

Also if really really sick, so hard to inform confirmed appointments mah? How many customers can they have in one day ? 10? So hard to copy and paste one message and mass sms to 10 people ? Hmmmm....
Old 30-03-2018, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyMonster View Post
Awaiting your FR bro! What i know is She is one of the top tier FLs at wolf site, under their so called premium grade "S" class. So the face and body confirm should have some QC i reckon.
- average looker, take 30-40% off.
- nice body, C cup, smooth and heavy (reminds me of Carla/Mei-er), not slim type, she don't look fat but her weight was crushing me lol.
- massage and sensual: very armature but delivered everything on ad.
- attitude: not bad, very hard working for a FL, no short-change.
- ala-carte menu for other services but no hard selling.

now about the hotel, it's dat usual one.
I frequent this place, I like it a lot, very discreet.
No problem in waiting until you receive mseg to go up.
The lobby, lift, room, towel, shower ....... better than most condo.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 30-03-2018, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 8
Michaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to behold
Hey guyss wanna ask on Laura. Does she do frenching? Becos she sort of frenched me on my first visit earlier wanna know if its her SOP. Definitely not trying to see if i can do more with her just wanna know since its not listed on her services
Old 30-03-2018, 12:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -60 / Power: 0
UglyMonster has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
- average looker, take 30-40% off.
- nice body, C cup, smooth and heavy (reminds me of Carla/Mei-er), not slim type, she don't look fat but her weight was crushing me lol.
- massage and sensual: very armature but delivered everything on ad.
- attitude: not bad, very hard working for a FL, no short-change.
- ala-carte menu for other services but no hard selling.

now about the hotel, it's dat usual one.
I frequent this place, I like it a lot, very discreet.
No problem in waiting until you receive mseg to go up.
The lobby, lift, room, towel, shower ....... better than most condo.
Thanks for the valuable review bro!
LOL at the weight crushing you comment..Wahahaha. She does look "big build" in the pics. Pity the face "discount" is quite high..
Old 30-03-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 16
peach boy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeach boy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeach boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This ML deserve this MR as below������What A Massage Gem!!!
http://sglonelyguys.net/tao-hong-massage/
Name:Tao Hong
Looks:7/10( Wont Reject type similar from photo)
Figure:8.5/10( C-cup tall n slim build)
Massage:8.5/10(Confirm not piano type ....Great for massage lover)
HdLY/Hj:8.5/10 (So teasing non rushing slowly slowly till ur stick grow )
Autoroam:8/10( Only top n will also use boobs to massage you )
Service:8.5/10 ( Even offer head massage aftr you release)
Damage:$100 60min +Tips (Fully deserve for her massage skill)
Rtm: Highly (Into my Rtm as follow -Laura n Anqi)

Last edited by peach boy; 30-03-2018 at 01:38 PM. Reason: Miss text
Old 30-03-2018, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
DakingNewb is Cool - loads of Potential

http://sglonelyguys.net/ru-yi-massage/
Name: ruyi
Looks: Lady with one of the most beautifilul smiles I have ever seen. Has a mature OL figure.10/10
Boobs: Not too big but perfect for her hourglass figure about C
Massage: 8/10 Not the piano type but she is experienced in that area. Loosen all my muscles from the gym. maybe its just her fatigue, but if not i would give her a full 10.
Autoroam: allow top roaming only. Will be totally nude if u want (She walks around nude anyway )
Service: 9/10 very chatty, like your lady boss OL who u can approach for a drink.she is a little of a hygiene freak tho, but i believe that its a good precaution in this line of work.
RTM: Definitely.
Old 30-03-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Powerstations deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peach boy View Post
This ML deserve this MR as below������What A Massage Gem!!!
http://sglonelyguys.net/tao-hong-massage/
Name:Tao Hong
Looks:7/10( Wont Reject type similar from photo)
Figure:8.5/10( C-cup tall n slim build)
Massage:8.5/10(Confirm not piano type ....Great for massage lover)
HdLY/Hj:8.5/10 (So teasing non rushing slowly slowly till ur stick grow )
Autoroam:8/10( Only top n will also use boobs to massage you )
Service:8.5/10 ( Even offer head massage aftr you release)
Damage:$100 60min +Tips (Fully deserve for her massage skill)
Rtm: Highly (Into my Rtm as follow -Laura n Anqi)
Only if you don't mind being served by an auntie. I prefer SYT only.
Old 30-03-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaeltse View Post
Hey guyss wanna ask on Laura. Does she do frenching? Becos she sort of frenched me on my first visit earlier wanna know if its her SOP. Definitely not trying to see if i can do more with her just wanna know since its not listed on her services
Bro, she is very fluent in French.
Old 30-03-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Anyone tried amber from East Coast? How’s her service?
Old 30-03-2018, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
May I ask which Laura, there’s the SYT and there’s the D cup one
Really interested as I have never experienced frenching from a ML
Old 31-03-2018, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1421 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Just take it as anything not advertised is due to chemistry and you will be fine.

Quote:
Old 31-03-2018, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
anonymouskimch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can recommend MLs that have good level of massage skill like Na Na or June under that price range ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1