The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2015, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by footydawg View Post
Lor8h19g8

Feeling horny on a sunday morning after a good football session on sat afternoon. I decided it was time to give my little bro a much deserved r&r.made my way to the fucktown at around lunchtime and was greeted by the friendly okt as i arrived there.there were 16 girls up for selection but i decided to choose g8 as she just soo damn fuckable. Big knockers and pretty butt. Paid a 100 bucks for 2 shots as i needed a massage to relieve the tensions in the muscles.

Looks:9/10 tannish beautiful girl with a great smile.for me its my dream fuck girl
Body:9/10 nice firm boobs and a great ass that just needs a smacking all day long.
Shower:8/10 kept teasing me while she was showering me. Rubbed her tits all over my body. Works hard to please.
Bbj:5/10 i personally dont enjoy bbbjs. But this is more of a personal preference rather then her skill.
Fj:9/10 shes wild and i love it.accommodates to many positions and gets very wet.didnt take me long to shot my load into her.
Gfe:9/10 man she really takes care of you. Offered me a glass of water after 1st shot.undressed me and also able to hold meaningful conversations lots of laugh and laughter. She also remembered me from the first time i came with a friend when we were drunk.
Massage:8/10 after 1st shot i was too tired so i opted for massage.helped me relieved all the tension in my back.
Rtf: will deffo visit her again.
819 is 150??
Old 26-10-2015, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
thinkwhtudoing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Just came back from Lorong 20 h43
Didn't feel like want have sex but after eating soup kambing, feel like got power so wandering around for nice hoe... And end up there. G8 look nice... So......tong
Look- 8.2/10(heavy make up with a mole at the left corner of lip look amusing)
Skin- brown sugar
Breast- between b and c
Height- Mario before eat mushroom
Shower- sop
Cbj- 7/10 ( very fast)
Frenching- don't ask,don't tell
Cat bath- 7/10(focus only nipple area (oh ya, cat like milk))
Fj- cow girl (2min) missionary and doggy( my responsible) soft moaning, patient. Problem( I never finish although looking a pretty face getting fucked)
Over all- 7/10( cazI never cum, maybe too full after eat)
Old 26-10-2015, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
footydawg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
819 is 150??
No bro actually is 50 bucks/25 mins. I dont always go geylang but when i book i always extend abit of time for the massage
Old 26-10-2015, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by footydawg View Post
No bro actually is 50 bucks/25 mins. I dont always go geylang but when i book i always extend abit of time for the massage
0819 new cat50 house?
find a time to see see
Old 26-10-2015, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

if reealli tioh i must buy 4d .. 8198
Old 27-10-2015, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
footydawg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
0819 new cat50 house?
find a time to see see
Haha bro i dunni if new or old..all i know that the pussy is good
Old 27-10-2015, 11:50 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Ratings will be such

Excellent
Good
Good Enough
Average
Weak
Fail

---------------
Next challenger
---------------

G1 L24H15

Looks:
Chio bu sia. with green highlights in her hair

Body:
Boobs: Big enough, i think C cup and Saggy
Tummy: Obvious
Butt: Fleshy, Can Ram hard
Height: Tall

Overall: I believe maybe 6 years ago she had a S shape figure to droool for.....but now imagine this figure start turning chubby with fats everywhere. Still can tell the S shape but now its covered by excess flesh everywhere

Fleshy WL.

Services & Skill:

Bathing: -
i recommend to faster bath, i read that someone spent like 15mins bathing...then say later got no time for piak piak....................

Cat bath: Weak
nothing much here

CBJ: Weak
im like whatever....never liked cbj and this was the same. For cbj so far only got 2 wls tht i find good

Massage: Good Enough
I spent only abit of time on the massage.....but can feel that she is experienced and most likely have worked as massage girl before...i got a decent massage for the time available. Need more time to verify her massage skills but for now i will just rate as good enough.

FJ:
I find abit loose or maybe too much lube....anyway doggie that time still shoik la....piak piak piak.....she is also patient and accommodating....i like her attitude here...got some light kisses....good feeling

Attitude: (Your experience might be different)
can talk
can get along
hard working
good attitude
got gfe
patient

SUMMARY
Looks: Excellent
Body: Average
Services: Weak
FJ: Good Enough
Attitude: Good

Worth $40 ?
If you ok with her bah bah body then its OK. Nothing special but a decent bonk with a good attitude wl. Those bro who like fleshy body + chiobu ah lian looks might want to check her out.

For me...i will probably go try other girls for the 'new taste'....but if i need massage then will have another round with her + longer session. Afterall her sex services are decent.
Old 28-10-2015, 05:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
boobies666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lorong 24 which houses are Cat 40? Anymore Cat 40 at other lorongs? Me want to save $$$ hehe
Old 28-10-2015, 01:47 PM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

whole of lorong 24 stretch is $40
Old 28-10-2015, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Ratings will be such

Excellent
Good
Good Enough
Average
Weak
Fail

---------------
Next challenger
---------------

G1 L24H15

Looks:
Chio bu sia. with green highlights in her hair

Body:
Boobs: Big enough, i think C cup and Saggy
Tummy: Obvious
Butt: Fleshy, Can Ram hard
Height: Tall

Overall: I believe maybe 6 years ago she had a S shape figure to droool for.....but now imagine this figure start turning chubby with fats everywhere. Still can tell the S shape but now its covered by excess flesh everywhere

Fleshy WL.

Services & Skill:

Bathing: -
i recommend to faster bath, i read that someone spent like 15mins bathing...then say later got no time for piak piak....................

Cat bath: Weak
nothing much here

CBJ: Weak
im like whatever....never liked cbj and this was the same. For cbj so far only got 2 wls tht i find good

I spent only abit of time on the massage.....but can feel that she is experienced and most likely have worked as massage girl before...i got a decent massage for the time available. Need more time to verify her massage skills but for now i will just rate as good enough.

FJ:
I find abit loose or maybe too much lube....anyway doggie that time still shoik la....piak piak piak.....she is also patient and accommodating....i like her attitude here...got some light kisses....good feeling

Attitude: (Your experience might be different)
can talk
can get along
hard working
good attitude
got gfe
patient

SUMMARY
Looks: Excellent
Body: Average
Services: Weak
FJ: Good Enough
Attitude: Good

Worth $40 ?
If you ok with her bah bah body then its OK. Nothing special but a decent bonk with a good attitude wl. Those bro who like fleshy body + chiobu ah lian looks might want to check her out.

For me...i will probably go try other girls for the 'new taste'....but if i need massage then will have another round with her + longer session. Afterall her sex services are decent.
Lol brah... R u refer to me that I took 15 min shower XD
Watch and learn from mistakes...
Old 28-10-2015, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkwhtudoing View Post
hahaha..

nothing wrong with 15mins shower.. as long as u happy

i once spend also similar time or more cos the WL happily doing some rubba rubba BM in the shower.. which I enjoy
too bad no BBBJ else done in shower will be shiok..

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 28-10-2015, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeduo View Post
hahaha..

nothing wrong with 15mins shower.. as long as u happy

i once spend also similar time or more cos the WL happily doing some rubba rubba BM in the shower.. which I enjoy
too bad no BBBJ else done in shower will be shiok..
Of caz I m no happy lah bro... Maybe wasting time on shower is some of the lazy girl trick so that they no need to spend more time on bed with the guy they just know. Next time I will help myself faster rub and wait her on bed XD
Old 28-10-2015, 08:46 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkwhtudoing View Post
hahaha.....
Old 28-10-2015, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold
Geylang $40 Thai FR

After going to L24, there seems to quite a few houses here.

Opened this new thread here for bros who are looking for a more economical bonk to make your $ stretch further!

$50 x four bonks = $40 x five bonks

Pay the same and enjoy more, y not?

===============================================

L24H8

Girl 3

Name: Laek

She was e sweetest smiling girl in the house, took her after scanning all the girls. Held my hand and went up for the deed.

Bathing was quite through and bonus was she even took my towel to help me dry after bathing. So sweet..

Her body was bit fleshy, but her curves were still there. Full C cup!

Gave BBBJ and AR but I stopped her as didnt really like AR.

Gave a strong BJ next and tt made my bro marikita to the max.

Drilled her hard and deep in doggy, smacking her peach shaped ass hard.

Turned her around and frenched her with passionate tongue as I continued pumping her with her legs high on my shoulders.

Accommodating and caring attitude, if only her english was better she would have been a really solid bonk for only $40.

Chiong hard and smart
Badboy
Old 28-10-2015, 10:35 PM
Samster (P)

Re: Geylang $40 Thai FR

are the boobs real or fake
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1