The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 28-06-2023, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
can request G20 to wear heels?
Nv try u can ask le let us know haha
Old 28-06-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 7
Flyingdisc is one of the Best!Flyingdisc is one of the Best!Flyingdisc is one of the Best!
Quote:
can request G20 to wear heels?
Also tight latex outfit
Old 28-06-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 276 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingdisc View Post
Also tight latex outfit
Her figure would look oo oo laaa laaa in a tight spider woman latex outfit.
Old 28-06-2023, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 23
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg888 View Post
Her figure would look oo oo laaa laaa in a tight spider woman latex outfit.
if she knows how to arch sexily in doggie will be best.. too bad pose not perfectly executed to entice...
Old 28-06-2023, 05:50 PM
Samster

Flyingdisc is one of the Best!Flyingdisc is one of the Best!Flyingdisc is one of the Best!

Lets crowd fund to buy her attas high heels ,latex tight outfit
Old 28-06-2023, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

G28

Looks: mid 20s

Body: Slim figure, c cups with fake base, nice ass

Services: very good blowjob, ball licking, AR combo. Worth the money just to experience this service

FJ: slim body good for sex, already going to explode from her blowjob combo so i pounded her hard in missionary and finish

Attitude: friendly enough and speaks english.

Summary: another must try girl from 2038. If you want to enjoy longer service and "edge" more then you can just tell her since she speaks english. Go for 2 session to enjoy more edging, if not careful you might misfire during her very good blowjob

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 28-06-2023, 10:12 PM
Samster

supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingdisc View Post
Lets crowd fund to buy her attas high heels ,latex tight outfit
most gals there wear heels.. only her no wear.. how can?? haa
Old 29-06-2023, 01:50 AM
Samster

Talking Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
most gals there wear heels.. only her no wear.. how can?? haa
pm you check ur dm
Old 29-06-2023, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1948 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
G28

Looks: mid 20s

Body: Slim figure, c cups with fake base, nice ass

Services: very good blowjob, ball licking, AR combo. Worth the money just to experience this service

FJ: slim body good for sex, already going to explode from her blowjob combo so i pounded her hard in missionary and finish

Attitude: friendly enough and speaks english.

Summary: another must try girl from 2038. If you want to enjoy longer service and "edge" more then you can just tell her since she speaks english. Go for 2 session to enjoy more edging, if not careful you might misfire during her very good blowjob
Which has bigger ass, G20 or G28?
Old 29-06-2023, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 15
orbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to all
G20 has a bigger and bouncy ass, bubble butt.

Tried both myself, G20 except for her looks, everything was amazing. Super great fj this girl, nice soft boobs (natural I think?) and reverse cowgirl was damn good.

G28... ok ok? Haha only liked her for her slutty looks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
Which has bigger ass, G20 or G28?
Old 29-06-2023, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1948 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

thanks for sharing.
To me, JM14 G5 (left already) still had the best ass and even better than G20.
G20 I also tried but just can't get over the part about her face, esp. in missionary position where I can see her face, so I had to flip her over in doggy position otherwise can't cum
Old 29-06-2023, 11:06 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 2
zenmaster10 is a splendid one to beholdzenmaster10 is a splendid one to beholdzenmaster10 is a splendid one to beholdzenmaster10 is a splendid one to beholdzenmaster10 is a splendid one to beholdzenmaster10 is a splendid one to beholdzenmaster10 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
thanks for sharing.
To me, JM14 G5 (left already) still had the best ass and even better than G20.
G20 I also tried but just can't get over the part about her face, esp. in missionary position where I can see her face, so I had to flip her over in doggy position otherwise can't cum
Hahahaha bro.... Think will try 28 first then her. Cheers
Old 29-06-2023, 11:30 AM
Samster

everybody pls psycho g20 to put on heels for max enjoyment
Old 29-06-2023, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
everybody pls psycho g20 to put on heels for max enjoyment
You buy for her lah we make sure she wear it for you 😁
Old 29-06-2023, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 923 / Power: 22
kaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to behold

Tried girl 20 today

G20 / 2038
Damage : $60

Quite a lot of girls taken because today is Hari Raya PH. Ask OKT for G20 and he mentioned need to wait 5 min and no queue after that.. So I obliged and waited outside...

Thinking whether want to play MLBB to up my stars at Mythic rank... Haha my aim is to get 25 stars...

OKT signal me after 5 min..

Saw G20 wearing maid cafe outfit with super short skirt and showing her half covered perky butts.. While going up the stairs... My right hand went out of controlled and slapped her butts.. G20 moaned slightly.. So turn on!!

She showered me within 2 mins because I have just showered before going to 2038.

Kiss/dfk : 20/10 (so much passion.. If I don't stop her think she can dfk for 20 to 25 min full session &#128514

Cath bath : 9/10

AR : 9/10 (she tried to push her tongue into my Axxhole)

Bbbj : 10/10 (surprisingly she didn't spend a lot of time here because she seems a little eager to ride me.. Maybe because I have applied some pheromones perfume.. Haha)

Body : 20/10 (really can be one of the top body for cat 60)

Face : 8.5/10 (she looks nicer with the spectacle, cute and OL secretary looks.. My fantasy of booking a secretary considered fulfilled)

While on cowgirl position and she pumping me.. I felt her energy like she was raping me...

She leaned down during cowgirl position and we continue dfk...

She cowgirl me for ard 10 minutes and I finally released while grabbing her Perky tits and suck + bite a little on them...

She really is one of my best fj in these few yrs time.. Thanks G20...

Please take good care of her guys.. So that she can stay a little longer in Gyl...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1