The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 01-07-2021, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 9
DickyWang is a splendid one to beholdDickyWang is a splendid one to beholdDickyWang is a splendid one to beholdDickyWang is a splendid one to beholdDickyWang is a splendid one to beholdDickyWang is a splendid one to beholdDickyWang is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

I just googled "taiwanese actress Janine Chang" and she look very chio! can't wait to read the next part ...
Old 01-07-2021, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Erm….massage lady ride on top of me with panties trying to jerk me off. After a while her panty turn wet. I suggest she took it off and continue. She did…

And then I took the chance ask her come to me let me hug. After that I tried to use my dick to insert into her wet hole. She say cannot. I say ok k. But actually insert like one quarter in liao…

Then she continue to rub, trying to jerk me off. Didn’t happen. After a while she climaxed. Suddenly can kiss and french. Dick is just in front of her door way. She keep on rubbing her hole against my dick while we french. Slowly slowly dick went in liao. I ask her no condom she don’t mind meh? She paused and think think. Continue to french. Then dick slipped in again. I cannot tahan alrdy. I hug her tight tight and pump non stop below. After a while she climax again. Whole body sweaty. I say I haven’t end but can stop nevermind one. She can use hand finish me.

She use mouth instead. I can’t cum. She go horny again and look at me. I suggest nevermind go shower no worry. She offer to shower together. She keep her attention on my still hard dick trying to give me a finish but I say nebermind next time. And then somhow we french again. Her body like on fire warm warm. I insert her from infront and start to pump. She moan quite loud in the shower with the water sound.

I see her quite shiok but too slippery for me not shiok for me liao. And then after. While she climax again wtf…

My heart thinking wtf! And then turn her over and pump her from behind. Thinking wait accident cum inside will find trouble. I ask her can anal or not. She say she din try before. I say try try if cannot nevermind. Then I pump her ass hole. Knn she fart a few time somemore. Say feeling like her sai going to come out. I tell her nevermind lah come out come out lah inside shower anyway easy to clean. Then she let go and I continue to pump her ass hole after off that annoying tap.

She like knn looks like wanna climax again legs going soft. Limpeh grab her body tight tight and cover her mouth a bit pump like rape. I say going to cum alrdy can shoot inside or not if cannot nevermind. She din answer but grab my hand tighter. My first time cum in ass thank you. Not as shiok as cim to be honest. Too slippery with the water liao. Din went back to find her again anyway…

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 01-07-2021, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
ohmaigot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein77 View Post
I am a KTV lover. Old hand at playing the field.

A few years back, went to KTV as usual. Met the wife of my cousin there as KTV girl. That cousin is a mini gangster of sort, I know he plies his trade at geylang. Never knew what his pretty wife works as.

That awkwardness when I saw her standing in front with the other girls for us to choose. As I was with 4 other friends, I scared they choose her so I quick hand quick leg chose her. She was so surprised and awkward when I told the mami I want her.

The night ended with us at hotel81. Piak her like a fantasy come true. Her moans were the best. Those subtle deep breathing and uncontrollable urgh which I love best. One of the best fuck I had
My fantasy to fuck my cousin's gf/wife after seeing them dressed so sexyily during CNY visit
Old 01-07-2021, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 12
SimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of light

I never shared much before here.

Had this incident recently, want write down to remember.

I in sg from my to work. I stayed in rented place at geylang as it is cheap and near work place.

There 4 rooms for 4 persons. 1 china girl and two vn girls.

The china girl think is office work. The two vn girls think is KTV girl as they dress sexy to go out evening and came back drunk late at night.

We seldom see or talk to one another.

That night around 11, I going to drink water at kitchen. The vn girl open the main door to home. She very drunk and fell down on floor. I see and go help her.

I bring her to her room. I put her on her bed. She is very very pretty. Round face with pink cheeks. Lips pouted. Skin a bit dark but very smooth. Her body very good figure. Breasts very nice and butt very round. She wear very short skirt and I see her panty when she lied there.

I cannot help myself and I just kiss her. She kiss me back. I am a girl but I never think I like girl. But she too pretty.

We kiss and kiss and take off each other clothes. She still drunk. We enjoy each other body. We rub our pussy on our pussy until we came.

Then we hug and lie there and keep kissing. She fell asleep. I help her wear back her clothes and go back my room.

The next day i see her. She does not appear any different like she remember what happened. So I act like nothing happen. But now everytime I see her I think of what happen and I think of her body again. I feel want to do it again.
Old 01-07-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleGirl View Post
I
We kiss and kiss and take off each other clothes. She still drunk. We enjoy each other body. We rub our pussy on our pussy until we came.
Nice share Sis
Hahaha! Ever try to rub pussy with dick

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 01-07-2021, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1801 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42811 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Reading thru bros lucky encounter somehow make me feel lonely haha

Waiting for new post : wishlow123 xrated1 winterhisashi bj_dragon bwxym Arrow'n'Bow ownage9898 hakuyo

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.org/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32944569
Old 01-07-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 12
SimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of light

Why got people zap me for sharing my story? sorry if girl-girl offends anyone. I sharing simply only
Old 01-07-2021, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7915 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why got people zap me for sharing my story? sorry if girl-girl offends anyone. I sharing simply only
No worries.

I upped you 14 for sharing.
Old 01-07-2021, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 18
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Likewise, I upped you 14 pts for sharing the wonderful experience. Do keep up posted if there are anymore encounters.
Old 01-07-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Upped u thks for sharngi
Old 01-07-2021, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5726 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Don't worry I also up you
Old 01-07-2021, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5979 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I upped your points too sis, hope can have chance to rub rub with you soon....
Old 01-07-2021, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 9
Datingafter35 is one of the Best!Datingafter35 is one of the Best!Datingafter35 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
<Prob my first post sharing my recent encounters in details - jerking have to wait>

Every weekend morning, i do my routine jog down my block. Where i stay, we have an activity garden with walking path, exercise stations, badminton court, etc

I see almost 80% familiar faces when i do my walk in the morning 7-8am. occasionally i am lucky, i will see some MILF with VPL... but a few weekend back, i saw a new face (or body), a lady (prob 30s) was skipping with "virtual" rope (no actual rope but only the handle) and she was wearing a huge headphone, very cool looking.. she was skipping near the pull-up station, and i was jogging round the jogging path --- very nice body with soft and ample ass (saw her ass bouncing whenever i jog pass her. no action that day, just stare and imagine...

next day, did the same routine, saw her again.. this time she was wearing a shorts instead of the yoga tights ... the shorts exposed more of her bouncy ass... and very obvious VPL.

after 5km jog, i stop and proceed to the pull-up station (intentionally) to do some pull-ups, she was still "skipping" and didnt saw me behind her.. i did my few sets of pull-up and was stretching myself when she knock onto me (she had her back face the pull-up bar) - she remove her huge headphones and apologise to me. i told her its ok, i didnt see her too .. taking the opportunity that she had her headphones away, i ask her what she is using to skip, she is friendly and explain that the handles has a short leash that will rotate while she skips and linked to her phone app, to calculate her skips and durations etc -

i pretend to be interested and ask her where she got it from and what brand etc... she started showing me the handle and told me she got it from amazon, and compare hers with the other brands sold on lazada... she also ask me to try skipping with it, so i did.. and after a longer chat, we exchange number so that she could send me the amazon link (as i lied that i didnt have my phone with me and cant memorise the link or brand)

the conversation then changed to our blocks/area, shared some stuff about the area and i told her i do my walks/jogs ard the area and there are some very nice hidden places that i explore during my walk... she told me she is new to this area (moved in 2021 May) and was hoping to explore

so i told her i will be doing my walk next day (mon) if she is interested she can join me, she ask if i need to work etc - told her i am WFH currently but am on off-in-lieu next 2 days... she replied that she is also WFH. so her timing is flexible. so we agreed to meet next morn at 6.30am

that night we message each other with simple "Hi, its me the guy u met earlier ..." type of message.

Btw, a simple description of her - singaporean 35, single, 1.70m, fit and ample body. fair skin, overall she is attractive - looks abit like the taiwanese actress Janine Chang (the simple clean look with a constant smile on her face)

next day i woke up earlier than usual, went down the runing track path at 6.20am.. she was already there skipping lol.. greeted her and she ask me to give her 10 mins to complete the set... so i did my warm up

we started from our blocks and walked 10.7km that day... brought her to places she never knew was there, walk beside the expressway and sat there for 10 mins watching the cars drive by.. after heading back to our block, she asked if i want to go for breakfast.

i told her i dont mind but i have no cash on me (not lying), she laugh and told me she has 2 $10 notes in her phone case... so she tells me she will buy me breakfast... so i brought her to a place nearby and we had kopi, eggs and fried bee hoon..

we chatted more during breakfast, she is 36 single working in compliance a for a Foreign bank. she has a pet dog (me too) so we have common topics (and more excuses to ask her out).

After breakfast, when we reached our block (she is staying one block away from me) i told her i would like to see her dog soon, she was smiling and say if i dont mind the mess in her house, i can go over right now. but i dont know why i told her maybe another day, and wave her goodbye.

when i reached home, i message her and thank her for the breakfast. she replied and thank me for the guided walk. i told her i shd buy her dinner soon - didnt expect her reply to be so quick, "How about tonight? 2 pax is allowed and i am sick of tabao food."

so we met up that night and we drove all the way to Tanjong Pagar for Jap food. At the restaurant, she met her colleagues, seems like she is well-liked by them... since its 2 pax rule (thank god) we went to our table and had our dinner and chatted.

we left the restaurant at 10pm - headed home... park my car in the carpark, and after i say goodbye, she reminded me that i wanted to see her dog, i told her its too late and not nice to intrude... yet she says its ok

so went up to her place. it was very nicely renovated, simple minimalist - she has a adorable beagle pet dog... she asked if i want to share a bottle of soju, since i dont need to drive, we laughed at how convenient if we were dating, send her home and i walk home, drink without worry about driving etc..

so we drank the soju in tiny little glass cups and talk more about ourselves (exclude all my adventures) we emptied 2 bottles by 12 midnight and i excuse myself to go pee (my usual plan haha) - walk pass her kitchen to her common bathroom. saw 4 pairs of seamless panties (all pastel colour or nude) hanging on the cloths hanger, no lace at all. her bra are plain ones too.. 1 sports bra, some tees, 2 shorts... of course i couldnt take any, she will definitely know - so pee and got out.

i walked back to the living room and sat on the floor leaning on the sofa, she asked me if i want another, i told her i have enough.. and joked that if i drink more i might do stupid things - she stared at me and kiss me on my lips, i kissed her back and soon we were caressing each other kissing passionately..we stopped monumentally and she giggled and told me that i shd have agreed on the 3rd bottle to make things easier for both of us and we laughed.

surprisingly we didnt "do-more" but just kissed a little more and had a awkward moment of silence - before i told her i have to go.. she asked if i will be going down tmr morning - i told her i will be since i am on off-in-lieu.

so she open the door for me and say "see you tmr, bring cash if u want breakfast." - we laughed again and then i kiss her again

that night we messaged till early morning 4am and decided that we will skipped the morning jog...
Wao. Steady. Cool headed. Pretty suave. Wish I had that kind of smooth. I get tongue tied when I see pretty girls.
Old 01-07-2021, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4199 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Adult discussions about sex forum.. can kenna zap? Not sure about the latest rules.
Old 01-07-2021, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 8
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Adult discussions about sex forum.. can kenna zap? Not sure about the latest rules.

Ppl zap because:

1. They don't believe the post, story too cool

2. They think the ppl who post is a guy

3. Some ppl are just plain arsehole
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1