The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2022, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 15
kennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant future
Re: Oh My Gosh!! XinJiang Uyghur Masseur! Finally Dream Comes True

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Just ask OKT for the photo.
Asked the okt never send.. Don't know why
Old 20-12-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1654 / Power: 3
LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future

Another Exciting Session 😀 to end the day
Old 21-12-2022, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 5
lookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud of

Tried XJ awhile ago, finally got time to post here.

As mentioned by many bros, reach location will ask for photo then guide you down. Location very discreet. Turns out it’s just there even though I frequent that area.

Once enter, XJ strip me down and guided me to the toilet to wash up. When I was there got another bro with Kelly. I think because don’t want bros bump into each other, XJ told Kelly to keep the other guy there for awhile. When I in toilet then come out.

Once finish shower help me pat down dry, really GFE gaogao. Went for a quick massage then the action started. Long story short, BBBJ, cap FJ and boom

Looks: 7/10 (looks slightly older than her mentioned age, maybe late alr makeup cui)
Boobs: B
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10 (really treat your like boyfriend ride you and take care of you well)
Massage: 6/10 (idea was there but strength maybe not. But not there for it anyway)
RTF: yes. But maybe try Kelly first
Old 21-12-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 15
kennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookinground777 View Post

Once enter, XJ strip me down and guided me to the toilet to wash up. When I was there got another guy with kelly
Don't think that is Kelly.
Kelly at different place now
Old 21-12-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1098 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

I had the chance to try XJ recently. IMO, the visit was worth more 3 blue and 1 red.

I shan’t comment on the facilities as it’s rather dismal but location was perfect for me due to ease of access either by driving or by public transport.

XJ massage was quite enjoyable as spent about 20 minutes on that which helped relaxes my muscles. I’m not a particular fan of AR but her tongue skills when come to frenching was out this world with boat loads of saliva exchanged.

The whole experience was like re-enacting a p0rn movie, banging her until she became totally breathless and her legs and my legs gone wobbly. The best part was my lil bro could still get rock hard when kissing her goodbye.
Old 22-12-2022, 01:31 AM
Samster (A)

LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future

Late Night reading Reviews ... how to tahan
Old 22-12-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 3
Dandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

As I do not use Whatsapp, does anyone have XJ's wechat?
Old 22-12-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster (A)

WeChat she gives regular who visited
because easy get blocked
when add many people or text sensitive messages 🙄
So she advice not to give around

Just download WhatsApp and meet once
Get her wechat during first meet up
Old 22-12-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Jjjjcg is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakster88 View Post
somehow Kelly thread is deleted. wanted to let the folks know that kelly has relocated to xxxxx. she works alone there now.
Hi bro, can pm where Kelly go? Thanks
Old 23-12-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 16
bj_dragon is one of the Best!bj_dragon is one of the Best!bj_dragon is one of the Best!

Price increase to 3B 3R
Old 23-12-2022, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3771 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj_dragon View Post
Price increase to 3B 3R
Confirmed? That's not nice.
Old 24-12-2022, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 15
dude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant future

Yes indeed xj price increase to 3blue 3 red, still i have difficulties arrange my favorite timing . She always 100% all out to serve.(remind me of ang pai in the past stable, which is mainly geniue fr from geniue samster tested and proven)
She is naturely wet(no need ky those kind of thing) naturely responsive to sex which make me believe she too enjoy her time with me

I especially like it when she bunned up her hair( omg look like chio tai tai due to her sharp looking feature.)
Her hair ( she probably no time to go salon) make her face look big. But once she bunned/tied her hair, she will look chio in any uniform attire ,she only lacking a uniform/formal dress to wear.

If u are a 马尾tied up hair lover, do ask her to tied up her hair. her neck line actually damn chio from behind. Smooth skin all the way.

I am a regular so i already explore her potential. Make sure u can last and u can handle her agressive bbbj. Take her deep and let her body reply honestly with your advance.

She is seriously a gem .. if last time she probably 100 over fr angpai ,only thing bad is location sux i know . She just need a room for herself. Then more things can be done potentially.

Guys take care of her k .
Old 24-12-2022, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
SaintJo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was still giving standard rates, hmm very strange. hung was not bad too, au naturale big .
Old 24-12-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster (A)

Indeed true 3B3R when return for pre Xmas long weekend till NewYear2023
(family weekend hard to go chiong)

Anyway accepted as I cannot find another who gives me the same enjoyment
AND her rates still below G area which now in 4B category

Though say is transitioning into new rates period, and let me enjoy at old 3B1R once more

My little Xmas present in appreciation of her consistent good service
make up the difference between old and new rate

No choice as XJ said with all levys and all direct or indirect taxes
up in 2022 or soon in 2023 ...living expenses, rental and operation costs too

Worst is even though she wish to go back for CNY, tickets costing up to 160B one way
Plus the Q charges when landed in China ... have to save up for the trip
Old 24-12-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 15
dude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintJo View Post
I was still giving standard rates, hmm very strange. hung was not bad too, au naturale big .
My guess is other girls still 160 other then xj? Xj i believe already angpai liao hence her cost operating increase * the one in charge of her increase her charges*

I didnt try others not my cup of tea from looks. I just know xj serve me better everytime. Very High gfe .

Last edited by dude head; 24-12-2022 at 01:40 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1